Is Joe Biden Evil?

Yes, as you claim....all is well in Christian America.....nothing to see here....move along. <sarc>
I didn't say that either.

I simply asked if you could provide evidence for your all encompassing blanket statement about Christians.

I suspected you couldn't.

You didn't disappoint me.

Yes, as you claim....all is well in Christian America.....nothing to see here....move along. <sarc>
I didn't say that either.

I simply asked if you could provide evidence for your all encompassing blanket statement about Christians.

I suspected you couldn't.

You didn't disappoint me.

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not.
I mean, do you really have to ask me for evidence of what is happening in America?

I suspect you are on the extreme end of the naive spectrum to continue this argument.
Are you completely unaware that in many Blue States it was forbidden to have church services because of covid19 ?

Perhaps you are relying on Google Searches or Facebook / Twitter for your entire world perspectives.

It is beyond pathetic that you are oblivious to what is going on.

Below are just a few of millions of results from reputable, well known sources. I suggest you open your eyes and educate yourself.

The Attack on Christ in Modern America

Christianity is under siege in America

Christians under attack worldwide at a rapidly rising rate

The Sri Lanka Bombings Were a Calculated Attack on Christianity | National Review

Go to Duck Duck Go search Engine and search the phrase "attack on christianity"

If that doesn't open your eyes, you are blind, and a fool....or both.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

I think younger Biden was extremely self absorbed and egotistical. That he deserves all that he wants, and should have the right to take it however he needs to. His way became through lies, and treasonous backdoor deals.

I think there was a time where he could have stepped away from that point of no return. Now, he is too far over it, and he knows there is only one way to go now. He sold America out to foreign interests, and all for Biden wealth. I don't think he cares about the leftist-commie BS he's forced to chew on. He just knows he is under their thumb now. The selfish and arrogant decisions of old are coming back to haunt and destroy him.

Evil? That's an interesting question tbh. He does care about some things, but his self interest is so overwhelming that it nullifies what little good there is underneath. He'd go in my book as evil. Too much harm done to accept otherwise.

I mean, do you really have to ask me for evidence of what is happening in America?

I suspect you are on the extreme end of the naive spectrum to continue this argument.
Are you completely unaware that in many Blue States it was forbidden to have church services because of covid19 ?

Perhaps you are relying on Google Searches or Facebook / Twitter for your entire world perspectives.

Below are just a few of millions of results from reputable, well known sources. I suggest you open your eyes and educate yourself.

The Sri Lanka Bombings Were a Calculated Attack on Christianity | National Review

I am not disputing Christianity is under attack.

And, religion is not by far the only Freedom that is under attack by the Left in this Country.

I am simply disputing your comment about "American white Christians systematically accepting everything wrong with America today"

I think that is not only a blanket comment specifically targeting American "white" Christians but, a false one at that.

I am not disputing Christianity is under attack.

And, religion is not by far the only Freedom that is under attack by the Left in this Country.

I am simply disputing your comment about "American white Christians systematically accepting everything wrong with America today"

I think that is not only a blanket comment specifically targeting American "white" Christians but, a false one at that.

You are welcome to dispute anything you like......however, as I already said....denial is not a valid excuse nor a reasonable answer.

Fact: Too many are doing exactly what I claim.

ALL of the links confirm that.

Christians are NOT standing up for their beliefs.....and that is exactly why they are under attack

"Some" are....but far too many are not.

You are welcome to dispute anything you like......however, as I already said....denial is not a valid excuse nor a reasonable answer.

Christians are NOT standing up for their beliefs.....and that is exactly why they are under attack

What exactly are Christian not doing that you think they should?

What exactly are Christian not doing that you think they should?

That's not really the point now is it ?

The Point is that the march against Christianity is real and provable......so it's quite obvious that not enough is being done.

It's disappointing that you refuse to see it. Fortunately a few do.......I'm not the only one

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

That's not really the point now is it ?

The Point is that the march against Christianity is real and provable......so it's quite obvious that not enough is being done.

It's disappointing that you refuse to see it. Fortunately a few do.......I'm not the only one
Actually that's exactly the point.

You were te one who made the claim that "American white Christians systematically accepting everything wrong with America today"

Explain how they are accepting it.

Explain what you think they should be doing to reject this so called acceptance.

Sad but all true.
Unfortunately, Conservatives have taken their eye off the ball, they have refused to mobilize and become activists when they needed to...they have literally been paralyzed by Leftist PC programming...worse, it’s almost as if they have taken pride in being bullied and run over as they still refuse to get in the trenches and go toe to toe with the Left.
They have a very bad habit of taking the calculated passive approach and that shit doesn’t work with the Left.

I know I have always been passive and afraid to offend the fucking pile of shit commie bastards.... :thup:

Joe Biden is one of the most corrupt individuals American has ever encountered. Bernie Maddoff looks at Quid Pro and says "have you no shame?" Beijing Biden is a man who has spent 47 years selling his country out to the highest bidder. He has used his position in the Senate and as Vice President to enrich himself and his family at the expense of the security and prosperity of that nation.

But does this make Quid Pro an evil person, or just a crook? Beijing Biden is a man who would sell out his mother for a nickel, but is intent malicious, or just callous greed?

Discuss

Obviously he is evil.

Joe Biden is one of the most corrupt individuals American has ever encountered. Bernie Maddoff looks at Quid Pro and says "have you no shame?" Beijing Biden is a man who has spent 47 years selling his country out to the highest bidder. He has used his position in the Senate and as Vice President to enrich himself and his family at the expense of the security and prosperity of that nation.

But does this make Quid Pro an evil person, or just a crook? Beijing Biden is a man who would sell out his mother for a nickel, but is intent malicious, or just callous greed?

Discuss

Evil? No....a source of evil, yes. The corruption of the man leads to evil outcomes..it creates evil around him.

Evil is a high bar. I would say no for Biden. I've watched this joker for 4 decades. He is the poster child for why we MUST implement term limits in Congress. He is bizarre, he treats ordinary citizens, Secret Service, and children like they are his to abuse verbally, physically or psychologically. I think he is average at best in intelligence but he learned all the tricks of the trade. When he finally got the VP spot, he went all in on Pay-For-Play. He knew Hunter was fearless and had nothing to lose, so he set him up as a front man to make the family rich on the power of his VP position. And I do mean the whole family, him, Hunter, Jill, his brothers and probably more. He may get away with it too, since our Media is as worthless as Venezuelan currency.

So Biden is political scum and a danger to the country, but not evil. Now the Clintons on the other hand.......

Forum List

Back