Is it wrong to be anti-Semitic?

citizenal

Living in Paradise
Mar 31, 2012
Ormond Beach, Florida
The word “anti” means opposed to. Therefore, generally speaking being anti-Semitic means a person who is opposed to Jews. However, as used today, being anti-Semitic is something far worse than just being opposed to Judaism. To be sure, today the implication of the word is that an anti-Semite is an irrational Jew hater, to such a degree, they believe the Holocaust was a justifiable way of dealing with Jews. Clearly, most anti-Semites do not believe Jews should be cleansed from the world and this being the case, one must ask, short of the obvious depravity of the idea just addressed, are there valid reasons for Christians or anyone for that matter, to be anti-Semitic?

Judaism, the religion, is far older than Christianity. Its early holy book is the Torah which in many passages heralded the coming of the Messiah. In keeping with this prophesy, Jesus Christ was born and many Jews rightfully accepted Christ as the Messiah. However, many did not because of His message of brotherhood and love among men, instead of religion where its followers were superior to everyone else. The Pharisees rejected Jesus because they sought a warrior Messiah, who would free them from Roman rule and set up hierarchal kingdom on earth where Jesus would be King and they would be his ministers. For these reasons, with the Pharisees taking the lead, Jesus was declared a heretic and the Jews petitioned Rome to put Him to death. This the Romans did even though they could find no fault with Jesus. Thus, early Jews became anti-Christ and bear direct responsibility for His murder.

Seventy years after the death of Jesus, the Pharisees having problems with reconciling prophesies of the Torah with the ministry of Jesus, decided that the Torah would no longer be their holiest book and they would write the book which ruled the religious life of Jews. This book they called the Talmud, established a new Jewish religion which raised anti-Christianity a level bordering on insanity. Not only was Jesus portrayed as a Shaman, liar, and practitioner of black magic, he was also condemned to be in hell boiling in a cauldron of excrement. In addition to these abominations, the Jews, still believing they were God’s chosen people, were allowed to lie to, cheat, and even murder Christians and other non-Jews. In other words, the Talmud not only made the Jews anti-Christian, it also made them anti-Humanity. And it is practicing these beliefs over the past 2,000 years, which has resulted in expulsion of the Jews from a plethora of the nations of the world.

Now we come to modern times and in light of their abominable history, Jewish leaders decided the Jews must have a nation of their own. For the purpose of gaining control of the oil in the Middle East, the Rothschild’s picked up the banner of Zionism and by engineering Americas entry into WWI on the wrong side, embroiling the world in WWII, resulting in the early and horrible death of over 50 million people, the Jews established the nation of Israel on top of the corpses of these unfortunate and innocent people. And now the Jews have engaged the United States in wars to enslave the nations of Islam. Toward this end, our government, the government bequeathed us by the Founding Fathers, has been destroyed. Even worse, Christianity has been rendered a Godless and hateful religion which condones theft, murder, and war crimes.

Let’s add it up!

Modern Jews (not Torah Jews) are anti-Christ, anti-Christian, anti-God, anti-Muslim, anti-humanity, anti-truth, anti-justice, and anti-love. And if a Christian speaks out of against these things, they are hatefully label ed as being anti-Semitic. A Christian cannot hate anyone including Jews, but a Christian also has the obligation to speak out against evil in whatever form it takes. This being the case being called and anti-Semite, in light of what is happening in the world, is the greatest compliment one can bestow upon a Christian.

You can believe whatever you want and you have the right to say and/ or write anything you want about your beliefs
Your beliefs only become an issue when your actions based upon them are illegal

You noticed, I hope, I refrained from using the words right or wrong

You can believe whatever you want and you have the right to say and/ or write anything you want about your beliefs

I certainly appreciate you not using the words right or wrong. My only interest as a soldier of Jesus Christ is the truth. The truth is not right or wrong, it is true.

I certainly appreciate you not using the words right or wrong. My only interest as a soldier of Jesus Christ is the truth. The truth is not right or wrong, it is true.

Truth can be subjective

Modern Jews (not Torah Jews) are anti-Christ, anti-Christian, anti-God, anti-Muslim, anti-humanity, anti-truth, anti-justice, and anti-love.
The Jews I've known aren't anti-God, anti-humanity, anti-truth, anti-justice or anti-love. If they were pro-Christ they'd be Christian. If they don't like Muslims, I think they've got some reason for it. And remember that Palestine was once their homeland.
I'm sure if you took the time to actually get to know some modern Jews without your shit colored glasses on, you'd find they are people like any other. Some good, some not.

Just turn the question around: can it be justified?

The word “anti” means opposed to. Therefore, generally speaking being anti-Semitic means a person who is opposed to Jews.

Well ---- no, it doesn't. Semitic is a cultural/linguistic term. Doesn't refer to a religion.

Btw it's interesting you don't mention Arabs. They're Semites too. The term has nothing to do with Judaism, or any other religion.

712px-Semitic_languages.svg.png

Last edited:

Jesus was a Jew.

Re: "Modern Jews (not Torah Jews) are anti-Christ, anti-Christian, anti-God, anti-Muslim, anti-humanity, anti-truth, anti-justice, and anti-love".

I am anti-lumping Modern Jews into an ugly homogenous mass.

The word “anti” means opposed to. Therefore, generally speaking being anti-Semitic means a person who is opposed to Jews. However, as used today, being anti-Semitic is something far worse than just being opposed to Judaism. To be sure, today the implication of the word is that an anti-Semite is an irrational Jew hater, to such a degree, they believe the Holocaust was a justifiable way of dealing with Jews. Clearly, most anti-Semites do not believe Jews should be cleansed from the world and this being the case, one must ask, short of the obvious depravity of the idea just addressed, are there valid reasons for Christians or anyone for that matter, to be anti-Semitic?

Judaism, the religion, is far older than Christianity. Its early holy book is the Torah which in many passages heralded the coming of the Messiah. In keeping with this prophesy, Jesus Christ was born and many Jews rightfully accepted Christ as the Messiah. However, many did not because of His message of brotherhood and love among men, instead of religion where its followers were superior to everyone else. The Pharisees rejected Jesus because they sought a warrior Messiah, who would free them from Roman rule and set up hierarchal kingdom on earth where Jesus would be King and they would be his ministers. For these reasons, with the Pharisees taking the lead, Jesus was declared a heretic and the Jews petitioned Rome to put Him to death. This the Romans did even though they could find no fault with Jesus. Thus, early Jews became anti-Christ and bear direct responsibility for His murder.

Seventy years after the death of Jesus, the Pharisees having problems with reconciling prophesies of the Torah with the ministry of Jesus, decided that the Torah would no longer be their holiest book and they would write the book which ruled the religious life of Jews. This book they called the Talmud, established a new Jewish religion which raised anti-Christianity a level bordering on insanity. Not only was Jesus portrayed as a Shaman, liar, and practitioner of black magic, he was also condemned to be in hell boiling in a cauldron of excrement. In addition to these abominations, the Jews, still believing they were God’s chosen people, were allowed to lie to, cheat, and even murder Christians and other non-Jews. In other words, the Talmud not only made the Jews anti-Christian, it also made them anti-Humanity. And it is practicing these beliefs over the past 2,000 years, which has resulted in expulsion of the Jews from a plethora of the nations of the world.

Now we come to modern times and in light of their abominable history, Jewish leaders decided the Jews must have a nation of their own. For the purpose of gaining control of the oil in the Middle East, the Rothschild’s picked up the banner of Zionism and by engineering Americas entry into WWI on the wrong side, embroiling the world in WWII, resulting in the early and horrible death of over 50 million people, the Jews established the nation of Israel on top of the corpses of these unfortunate and innocent people. And now the Jews have engaged the United States in wars to enslave the nations of Islam. Toward this end, our government, the government bequeathed us by the Founding Fathers, has been destroyed. Even worse, Christianity has been rendered a Godless and hateful religion which condones theft, murder, and war crimes.

Let’s add it up!

Modern Jews (not Torah Jews) are anti-Christ, anti-Christian, anti-God, anti-Muslim, anti-humanity, anti-truth, anti-justice, and anti-love. And if a Christian speaks out of against these things, they are hatefully label ed as being anti-Semitic. A Christian cannot hate anyone including Jews, but a Christian also has the obligation to speak out against evil in whatever form it takes. This being the case being called and anti-Semite, in light of what is happening in the world, is the greatest compliment one can bestow upon a Christian.
A long-winded and ridiculous attempt to justify your anti semitism.

Jesus was a Jew.

Yep. And a Semite. As was Mohammed.

citizenal: This being the case being called and anti-Semite, in light of what is happening in the world, is the greatest compliment one can bestow upon a Christian.

You are deeply misguided and I suspect Jesus would be spinning in his grave, were he in one.

The truth is that Muslims are chopping off Christian heads in the Mideast.

'Christians' like citizanal don't mind these Muslims at all as they tend to share a hatred of Jews, so it's all good.

Jesus was a Jew.

Well those in SA are chopping off Arab heads.

Jesus was a Jew.

What is SA?

Truth can be subjective

Wrong! Opinions are subjective. Like God, the truth is immutable and stands independent of human intervention.

Jesus was a Jew.

What is SA?
Saudi Arabia.

Modern Jews (not Torah Jews) are anti-Christ, anti-Christian, anti-God, anti-Muslim, anti-humanity, anti-truth, anti-justice, and anti-love.
The Jews I've known aren't anti-God, anti-humanity, anti-truth, anti-justice or anti-love. If they were pro-Christ they'd be Christian. If they don't like Muslims, I think they've got some reason for it. And remember that Palestine was once their homeland.
I'm sure if you took the time to actually get to know some modern Jews without your shit colored glasses on, you'd find they are people like any other. Some good, some not.

I totally agree with you and even most Zionists are people like any other, just like most misguided Christians who accept Zionism.......but those who lead..........evil to the core with lies being their greatest weapon.

Just turn the question around: can it be justified?

The word “anti” means opposed to. Therefore, generally speaking being anti-Semitic means a person who is opposed to Jews.

Well ---- no, it doesn't. Semitic is a cultural/linguistic term. Doesn't refer to a religion.

Btw it's interesting you don't mention Arabs. They're Semites too. The term has nothing to do with Judaism, or any other religion.

So? Nothing you have said changes anything I have said. Do you really think I am so stupid that I do not know who the Semites are. Zionist even lie about who they are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back