Zone1 Is it time to stop capital punishment ?

You aren’t pro life either, I take it.

I don't particularly prefer that term,, no. I'm not fan of cowardly euphemisms that avoid coming out and clearly expressing the positions that I take.

I prefer “anti-abortion”. I recognize abortion for what it clearly and undeniably is—the unjustifiable killing of an innocent human being—and I am unalterably opposed to it.

I do recognize that there are certain extreme circumstances under which it is necessary and justifiable to take a human life, and this recognition would go against what I would take “pro-life” to literally represent.

“Pro-choice” is an even more cowardly and dishonest euphemism, used by those who only really care about the “choice” to murder an innocent human being in cold blood. The person most affected by that “choice”, is, in fact denied any choice at all in the matter.

Tommy apparently what they have been doing for over the past 50 plus years sure as hell isn’t working is it?
Everyone has their opinion on the causes of crime, People were committing murder in the grden of Eden and I dont suppose our condition has changed since then.

But the death penallt has been with us forever and has failed to stop crime. It just doesnt work as a deterrent.

America has the death penalty and the biggest prison population on the planet. But I dont suppose Americans are worse than any other people.

Maybe its time to look at other solutions ?

People were committing murder in the grden [sic] of Eden and I dont [sic] suppose our condition has changed since then.

It was not until after they were expelled from Eden, that Adam and Eve had children, one of whom, Cain, committed the first murder, against his brother, Abel. Nobody killed anyone in Eden, other than in the sense that Satan, in the guise of a serpent, deceived Eve, and then Adam, into committing the sin that would strip them of their immortality, and cause them, eventually to die, with perhaps Adam and Eve being complicit in giving in to that temptation.

It was not until after they were expelled from Eden, that Adam and Eve had children, one of whom, Cain, committed the first murder, against his brother, Abel. Nobody killed anyone in Eden, other than in the sense that Satan, in the guise of a serpent, deceived Eve, and then Adam, into committing the sin that would strip them of their immortality, and cause them, eventually to die, with perhaps Adam and Eve being complicit in giving in to that temptation.
And the death sentence has not stopped murder ever since.

And the death sentence has not stopped murder ever since.

How many murders or other crimes have been committed by criminals after they had been put to death for previous crimes?

Can you cite any examples of such?

Well Bob if you were academically gifted ,or even applied yourself in school, you would have a better job with better working conditions.

What do you do for a living, and how is it that you delusionally believe that your profession makes you better (or even nearly as good) as I?

That is an infringement of our rights. We are not a police state.
Well, when you want to commit a heinous crime that is punishable by death, you're revoking your RIGHTS! Are you not? And what about the rights of the victims and their families? If you're going to live by the sword, prepare to die by the sword.

It's not about being a police state, only if you consider everybody a criminal.

Well, when you want to commit a heinous crime that is punishable by death, you're revoking your RIGHTS! Are you not? And what about the rights of the victims and families? If you're going to live by the sword, prepare to die by the sword.
We are talking about people who are innocent. Dont they have rights ?

We are talking about people who are innocent. Dont they have rights ?

Is it time to stop capital punishment ?​

A very open question isn't it?
“Pro-choice” is an even more cowardly and dishonest euphemism, used by those who only really care about the “choice” to murder an innocent human being in cold blood. The person most affected by that “choice”, is, in fact denied any choice at all in the matter.
Have you forgotten what you've typed?

When you've committed a heinous crime, you've checked in your rights when that occurs. As I stated before, if the defendant has been proven guilty UNEQUIVOCALLY, string'em up.

.What is your proposal for sorting your mess out? Have a group hug with them all a sing Kumbaya.

We are talking about people who are innocent. Dont [sic] they have rights ?

The bizarre thing, here is that by “people who are innocent”, you are not referring to the victims of the acts of criminals, but to the criminals themselves. Those only goes to show just how morally fucked up you truly are. Not that it tells us anything about you that we all didn't already know.

Forum List

Back