Is it time to implement the death penalty for arsonists?

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
I am much more a conservationist than an environmentalist. What is truly saddening to see is the number of fires on the West Coast. Unfortunately, some of them have been started by arsonists. There is even an incident in which a woman held an arsonist at gun point until the worthless shitbag could be arrested by law enforcement. In my opinion, being someone who likes the outdoors, can appreciate it and admire it, I just can't fathom how someone could want to set fire to it, causing immense damage. I just don't understand that mindset, and I would like to believe regardless of your political views, you feel the same way. These fires set by these mentally ill shitbags not only destroy beauty, peace, and tranquility; but people's property, livelihood, and unfortunately in some cases - their lives are lost due to this. What could possibly go through someone's mind to want to start these fires? I highly doubt anyone on this board could understand, because regardless of political views, none of us have that demented way of thinking.

So this bring me to the topic of my post. Is it time to implement the death penalty for arsonists? I am in complete favor of executing arsonists - regardless of their political views. There is no such thing as a good arsonist. Execute them, they can not be rehabilitated.

Yeah I'm for the death penalty for murder and these arsonists kill people....so yeah, toss in cartel level drug dealing and pedos and rapists.......and I really dont care how they die, the more painful, the better

Nah...

Burn them at the stake

1601349980165.png

I am much more a conservationist than an environmentalist. What is truly saddening to see is the number of fires on the West Coast. Unfortunately, some of them have been started by arsonists. There is even an incident in which a woman held an arsonist at gun point until the worthless shitbag could be arrested by law enforcement. In my opinion, being someone who likes the outdoors, can appreciate it and admire it, I just can't fathom how someone could want to set fire to it, causing immense damage. I just don't understand that mindset, and I would like to believe regardless of your political views, you feel the same way. These fires set by these mentally ill shitbags not only destroy beauty, peace, and tranquility; but people's property, livelihood, and unfortunately in some cases - their lives are lost due to this. What could possibly go through someone's mind to want to start these fires? I highly doubt anyone on this board could understand, because regardless of political views, none of us have that demented way of thinking.

So this bring me to the topic of my post. Is it time to implement the death penalty for arsonists? I am in complete favor of executing arsonists - regardless of their political views. There is no such thing as a good arsonist. Execute them, they can not be rehabilitated.
Wanted dead or alive.

If I see someone throw a cigarette butt out the window, I just drive by and
blast them on the spot.

Last edited:
One of the Oregon fires is very near me, and 30 miles of once pristine propertly along the McKenzie River is now ashes. I know people who lost everything. Right now, the air quality is 32, which is considerede "fair". It topped out at over 1400 for several days.

It hasn't been determined yet what caused the fire, but if it was antifa/BlM arson, I think it is time to round up ALL known antifa/BLM members and hold them accountable. I'm not saying put them to death, but this shit has to stop and it has to stop now.

If there is loss of life with the arson fire set. Death penalty is fine with me.

I agree with the OP!

not only for arsonists....but for all criminals.

I agree. I'd also include anyone who attempts to throw a Molotov cocktail ANYWHERE. They need to die in order to restore sanity.

New Topics

Forum List

Back