Is It Time To Apply A New Metric?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
It is always a good time for a new crisis.

1.Let’s never forget this key to understanding each new crisis: Democrats lie about everything.
The 30 or so hoaxes and lies since and before the Trump election should give any thinking individual a way to judge every new one.

And so should the constant alterations in the language used: from Global Warming to Climate Change; from vaccinations provide immunity to vaccinations offer protection; and the latest one….from The Atlantic.

“Our Most Reliable Pandemic Number Is Losing Meaning
A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases.” Our Most Reliable Pandemic Number Is Losing Meaning

2. Infection Rate vs Recovery Rate.

In order to destroy Trump’s trump-card, the miraculous economy, the Democrats needed to get the hand-wringer sweating bullets: “We’re all gonna die!!!” Hence the need for big mumbers….so…

...the anointed ones, called 'scientists' have proven wrong to such an extent that their recommendations for the Wuhan virus may even be considered a ruse.
Remember this:
"As many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die.
And, the calculations based on the C.D.C.’s scenarios suggested, 2.4 million to 21 million people in the United States could require hospitalization,..."
Worst-Case Estimates for U.S. Coronavirus Deaths

3. To do this, every death was called a covid death….

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

No matter the actual cause........it's the Chinavirus!

4. And they did….no matter the cause: it was covid.

Unless there were other political benefits to the Democrats:

Autopsy of George Floyd shows he tested positive for ... - CNN
https://www.cnn.com › george-floyd-coronavirus-autopsy

Jun 4, 2020 — Floyd tested positive for coronavirus in April, and again following his death last week after he was restrained by police in Minneapolis, final ...

When will you Democrat voters figure out how easily you are used???

Ever????

1.Let’s never forget this key to understanding each new crisis: Democrats lie about everything.
The 30 or so hoaxes and lies since and before the Trump election should give any thinking individual a way to judge every new one.

And so should the constant alterations in the language used: from Global Warming to Climate Change; from vaccinations provide immunity to vaccinations offer protection; and the latest one….from The Atlantic.

A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases.” Our Most Reliable Pandemic Number Is Losing Meaning

In order to destroy Trump’s trump-card, the miraculous economy, the Democrats needed to get the hand-wringer sweating bullets: “We’re all gonna die!!!” Hence the need for big mumbers….so…

...the anointed ones, called 'scientists' have proven wrong to such an extent that their recommendations for the Wuhan virus may even be considered a ruse.
Remember this:
And, the calculations based on the C.D.C.’s scenarios suggested, 2.4 million to 21 million people in the United States could require hospitalization,..."

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

Jun 4, 2020 — Floyd tested positive for coronavirus in April, and again following his death last week after he was restrained by police in Minneapolis, final ...

Ever????
Why do you use so many question marks????

And why is your spacing so spastic?
And why are there different font sizes all over your posts?

All the above make you sound like an overemotional hot mess. Are you trying to be taken seriously?

All the above make you sound like an overemotional hot mess. Are you trying to be taken seriously?

Another victory!!

Once upon a time I didn't realize how juvenile and transparent your sort was.

But now I simply get a chuckle when one of you post what is nothing more than a "I hate you" post, failing to understand that you are revealing how my posts upset, irritate and anger Leftists.

I am invigorated by same, and rededicate myself to finding new and more insightful methods of doing even more so.

Expect even more destruction of your worldview from this precinct.

5. “From the start, COVID hospitalizations have served as a vital metric for tracking the risks posed by the disease. Last winter, this magazine described it as “the most reliable pandemic number,” while Vox quoted the cardiologist Eric Topol as saying that it’s “the best indicator of where we are.” The Atlantic, Op. Cit.

There is another metric that would be far more telling, and that is how may die from the Wuhan.

Or, to put it another way….how many have it and recover.

Get this, fearful simpletons: no one dies. Or, nearly no one.

The recovery rate is about 100%.

I double dog dare ya' to challenge me on that claim.

If they had advised that, how valid would the lock-down of the Trump miracle economy have been????

And who would now be President?

Typical. Instead of talking about specific facts pertinent to the topic, you try to distract and change the narrative to something else...you're nit-picking about punctuation? Exactly the sort of non-sense tactic the media used to brainwash them. Shouldn't you be over in the Lounge playing word games or something?

Typical. Instead of talking about specific facts pertinent to the topic, you try to distract and change the narrative to something else...you're nit-picking about punctuation? Exactly the sort of non-sense tactic the media used to brainwash them. Shouldn't you be over in the Lounge playing word games or something?

Let's be fair.....it's really the best they can do.

Another victory!!

Once upon a time I didn't realize how juvenile and transparent your sort was.

But now I simply get a chuckle when one of you post what is nothing more than a "I hate you" post, failing to understand that you are revealing how my posts upset, irritate and anger Leftists.

I am invigorated by same, and rededicate myself to finding new and more insightful methods of doing even more so.

Expect even more destruction of your worldview from this precinct.
I don’t see how your jumbled mess destroys my world view but if that’s what it’s doing in your mind then I guess mission accomplished!!! You’re totally winning in your head. That’s awesome!

I most always engage on the topic. This one didn’t interest me so I question the spastic style of the authors delivery. I’ve engaged enough with her to know she is a looney tune. Find me in another thread and I’ll happily debate a topic with you

Sounds like reasonable instructions to me. How would you have worded it?

Ever????
You betcha (but you should include all voters), that is why Trump is no longer president

I most always engage on the topic. This one didn’t interest me so I question the spastic style of the authors delivery. I’ve engaged enough with her to know she is a looney tune. Find me in another thread and I’ll happily debate a topic with you

Now for the truth: I've rubbed your face in the mud on numerous occasions, hence the "I hate you" post.

Accepted And Encouraged -The Worst Pathologies….

post 48 plus post 104

"I did not hear one elected leader support the riots and violence."

When I posted that Obama and the Democrats awarded the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, nuclear weapons.....guaranteed same to the barbarians....

...you lied and denied it....even when I proved same, here:

Actually Allowed To Think!

“And when did Obama tell illegals to vote? Another one of your idiotic lies”

Laughing At The Left

I proved that as well....with his own words, and a video of him encouraging the illegals.

And…another strike, here:

I proved that there are no "white supremacists."

The term is a created 'term of art' to fuel dunces like you.

But....getting under your scales it seems is just too easy.

As she doesn't know shit from Shineola and tries to impress the ignorant republican readers, they and the rest of the questions you ask are so perfect.

Now for the truth: I've rubbed your face in the mud on numerous occasions, hence the "I hate you" post.

post 48 plus post 104

When I posted that Obama and the Democrats awarded the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, nuclear weapons.....guaranteed same to the barbarians....

Laughing At The Left

I proved that as well....with his own words, and a video of him encouraging the illegals.

Joo lose buckwheat!

post 48 plus post 104

Laughing At The Left

I don’t hate you. Got nothing but love and concern and a little pity for you. I think you have some Mental issues but you don’t seem to be harming anybody so please carry on if you feel the need, it’s just entertainment to me.

You voted for Trump which means you lose any argument about telling the truth

It's bad enough that the leaders in politics and media are misleading us about the facts about the hospitalizations and mortality. But it's becoming increasingly clear they are also misleading us about the safety of the new "vaccine". More and more evidence is piling up that it's just as dangerous as the virus. The following is not the only story I've seen providing anecdotal evidence that the VAERS tracking system is under reporting adverse events by a large amount. Even if that system were close to accurate, what is there should be PLENTY to shut down the use of this new treatment. Why isn't the media reporting on the 10's of thousands of deaths and 100's of thousands of bad reactions?

At the same time they are forcing this potentially dangerous treatment on us, our leadership is bad-mouthing treatments such as ivermectin which now has a demonstrated track record as a preventative measure as well as treatment:

Remember this:

Ever????

You hate and lies are ingrained in you. All night dreaming up silly scenarios. Get a job.

It's bad enough that the leaders in politics and media are misleading us about the facts about the hospitalizations and mortality. But it's becoming increasingly clear they are also misleading us about the safety of the new "vaccine". More and more evidence is piling up that it's just as dangerous as the virus. The following is not the only story I've seen providing anecdotal evidence that the VAERS tracking system is under reporting adverse events by a large amount. Even if that system were close to accurate, what is there should be PLENTY to shut down the use of this new treatment. Why isn't the media reporting on the 10's of thousands of deaths and 100's of thousands of bad reactions?

At the same time they are forcing this potentially dangerous treatment on us, our leadership is bad-mouthing treatments such as ivermectin which now has a demonstrated track record as a preventative measure as well as treatment:

"It's bad enough that the leaders in politics and media are misleading us about the facts about the hospitalizations and mortality. But it's becoming increasingly clear they are also misleading us about the safety of the new "vaccine"."

All three points, spot on.

But let's remember, this is the Democrat modus operandi.

They lie about everything.

….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being ta,00ught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 25 times already???????????

Forum List

Back