Is it the people or the politics which make America great?

I have a hunch that Dems believe the people have little to do with America's greatness....I'm thinking they believe America's greatness could have been achieved by any citizenry that would have inhabited this territory. Am I right?
Of COURSE it's the PEOPLE that make America great. It's the wonderful, patriotic citizens who LOVE our country that make it THE best one in the world. We MORE than make up for the anti-American scum that falsely CALL themselves Americans.

I have a hunch that Dems believe the people have little to do with America's greatness....I'm thinking they believe America's greatness could have been achieved by any citizenry that would have inhabited this territory. Am I right?

Say what?

Where do you guys get these dopey notions?

Is there a basement below some Confederate flag making factory that serves as your think tank?

What made America a wonderful country was the people and leaders of yesteryear. Todays leader is a fraud. Congress is a disgrace. Most people who can think, that excludes cons, know how to regain our greatness.

What make American or any country great is the is a sense of giving to ones country over oneself...

So when countryman is in need you help. That makes the society we live in better.

Sorry but so many people they say they are patriots but are plastic patriots... It very easy to symbolism is most important and then neglect your fellow citizens needs... That is false patriotism and can lead to very dangerous things like Germany 1930s...

As much as your dumbass likes to delude yourself, Americans aren’t better by default to any other nationality. In fact, republicans specifically are an incredibly embarrassing group of people on an international level. That much is clear. I can think of foreigners much more intelligent and well rounded.

Of COURSE it's the PEOPLE that make America great. It's the wonderful, patriotic citizens who LOVE our country that make it THE best one in the world. We MORE than make up for the anti-American scum that falsely CALL themselves Americans.
Lol republicans are an international embarrassment. The rest of the world laughs at you.

Lol republicans are an international embarrassment. The rest of the world laughs at you.
Democrats are soooo much better.
1586023172384.png

No one has ever claimed they are without flaws, but yeah, much better than republicans lol
Without flaws ??
The reason Donald Trump is our president is
because you guys tried to force Hillary Clinton down our throats, arguably the most flawed political figure of our lifetimes next to George Bush.
You Democrats gave us Trump. The least you can do is own up to it, stop whining about it and get a fucking life.

No one has ever claimed they are without flaws, but yeah, much better than republicans lol
Without flaws ??
because you guys tried to force Hillary Clinton down our throats, arguably the most flawed political figure of our lifetimes next to George Bush.
You Democrats gave us Trump. The least you can do is own up to it, stop whining about it and get a fucking life.
“But...but...HILLARY!”

That schtick never gets old huh? Gotta pivot to Hillary! Christ, ANY of the 2016 candidates were superior to Trump in every way. Trump is an unprecedented embarrassment.

What make American or any country great is the is a sense of giving to ones country over oneself...

So when countryman is in need you help. That makes the society we live in better.

Sorry but so many people they say they are patriots but are plastic patriots... It very easy to symbolism is most important and then neglect your fellow citizens needs... That is false patriotism and can lead to very dangerous things like Germany 1930s...

Plastic patriots. That's good. I use the term "fake patriots" to describe them. They wave their flags and talk about how they love the country in one instance and then defend the Confederate flag and dream up civil war scenarios in the next.

Here is a fact that will become common knowledge in years to come: Anyone who supported Donald Trump any time after March of 2017 will never be able to lay claim to being an American patriot.

Without flaws ??

No. Sorry. You gave us Trump.

The Founding Fathers stated the duty of government in a single sentence. "To provide for the common defense and promote the general welfare. The right policies allow the people to make America great.

Forum List

Back