Is it Saturday already?

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
boy, this week sure has flown by. i had trouble believing it was really saturday, but then someone reminded me that president obama had promised that any bill that crossed his desk would be available on line for five days prior to his signing it. since he's signing it today, and it was passed on Sunday, today must be saturday!

have a great weekend everybody!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5t8GdxFYBU]YouTube - Barack Obama "Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk"[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, it's not like we expect him to keep his word or anything.... Except when he promised to 'fundamentally transform' a perfectly decent country.

But, this is what we get for eight years of Bush. A dead monkey in PJs could have beaten McCain - not because of the man, but because of the party.

boy, this week sure has flown by. i had trouble believing it was really saturday, but then someone reminded me that president obama had promised that any bill that crossed his desk would be available on line for five days prior to his signing it. since he's signing it today, and it was passed on Sunday, today must be saturday!

YouTube - Barack Obama "Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk"

He's signing the bill the Senate passed December 24th. Have a great New Year's Eve, genius!

• Banned

YouTube - Barack Obama "Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk"

He's signing the bill the Senate passed December 24th. Have a great New Year's Eve, genius!

nice try.

:lol:

Joe Biden said "We are going to run the Insurance companies." the libtards said, it isn't a governmnet take over. they are such liars.. one and all.

nice try.

Let me help you out:

House sends Senate healthcare bill to Obama's desk after 219-212 vote
By Jared Allen and Jeffrey Young - 03/21/10 10:47 PM ET
The House made history with the passage of comprehensive national healthcare reform Sunday, giving President Barack Obama a major legislative victory after more than a year of intense debate.

The Senate healthcare bill passed the House a vote of 219-212. Thirty-four Democrats voted against their party, and against the legislation.

House sends Senate healthcare bill to Obama's desk after 219-212 vote - TheHill.com

The bill has been online, available to the public, for slightly more than five days. lol

Think before you post, if that's within the scope of your capabilities.

Last edited:

nice try.

Let me help you out:

The House made history with the passage of comprehensive national healthcare reform Sunday, giving President Barack Obama a major legislative victory after more than a year of intense debate.

The Senate healthcare bill passed the House a vote of 219-212. Thirty-four Democrats voted against their party, and against the legislation.

House sends Senate healthcare bill to Obama's desk after 219-212 vote - TheHill.com

The bill has been online, available to the public, for slightly more than five days. lol

no, no, let me help you out. mr obama said that any bill that reached his desk for signature would be on line for five days after it reached him for public review.

get a friend to help you with the math.
:thup:
:rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

You guys never gave Bush an inch of slack, but with Obama you give him miles. And there is always an excuse.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
nice try.

Let me help you out:

no, no, let me help you out. mr obama said that any bill that reached his desk for signature would be on line for five days after it reached him for public review.

get a friend to help you with the math.
:thup:
:rofl:

So all the clowns that have been arguing against a bill that's been available to the public to read for 2 months now want another 3 days to read it?

And people wonder why I say Conservatism is dead.:lol:

You guys never gave Bush an inch of slack, but with Obama you give him miles. And there is always an excuse.

Did you read the Senate bill? It's been online all year.

Just more proof that the wingnuts around here who opposed the bill never even looked at it.

Can you prove that all the congressmen who voted for the bill, actually read through the entire thing and understood it? I don't think so!

I don't need to read the bill. I know for a fact that I don't want the growing government intruding in my life anymore than they already have! I don't need the governments help. I don't need an entitlement program. Period.

New Topics

Forum List

Back