Is it possible to restore the child tax credit back to where it was?

I don't consider Social Security to be welfare, idiot. But we do need to raise the retirement age to 70 and index it to 9 percent of the population going forward. We are living longer, so we should be working longer.

I'm talking about actual social welfare like SNAP and Pell Grants and Rural Rental Assitance and the 70-odd other programs.

Your precious tax expenditures add up to more than twice what those programs cost. Whenever one of you whines about "free shit", you hypocrites never ever talk about your own free shit you are receiving.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?
I stopped reading when you called me idiot.

Angels or ET. Same cognitive phenomena. One has deeper meaning, one is just idiots like you who saw too many TV shows.
At least we agree God doesn't exist and religions are bullshit. You're probably a Buddhist.

I don't "believe" there are aliens. I simply go based on the numbers. The numbers say no fucking way we are alone in the universe.

Are they smart or just tardigrades? I don't know. Doesn't really matter to me. I do hope one day we can travel to another planet that humans can live on. I guess that is wishful thinking on my part. Do you compare that to wishing there is a heaven where I will go when I die and become a god myself? I don't.

But I do compare atheists to theists on this. I notice theists wish when they die they themselves will go to a different rhelm where they become gods and live forever. I hope that one day humans on earth build a planet size spaceship out of the meteors near Mars. Plenty of materials to use to build this ship, or multiple ships. I hope one day we travel the universe in this ship long after life on earth goes extinct. So that humans live forever, or at least as long as the universe still has stars. I don't know what humans will do once the last star in the universe burns out. I believe then the entire universe will collapse and another big bang will start another universe.

But I don't care as much as bible thumpers care about angels gods and messiahs. I'm not going to start a religion over it.

You called me a libster, so it was game on. Idiot. Hypocrite.
Calling someone a libster is not equivalent to calling someone an idiot, or any of the other words - racist, moron, etc. - that we’ve been subjected to for years by libsters. And you call ME a hypocrite?

You hateful leftists make me sick.

Just shows that liberals can call conservatives all the nasty names for years - Hitler, moron, racist, white supremacist, etc., - but you snowflakes have can’t even tolerate a word like “libster.”

Forum List

Back