Is it possible to protect beautiful women from not-beauties?

It has nothing to do with the topic. It's just that you were trying to present the group of guys that people are afraid of as something heroic and serious. "Criminal romance". This is usually not true. Male conversation is only one-to-one or group-to-group conversation.
No, I wasn't. The clearing out of bars? That's a rueful admission by some unpopular males who are socially awkward, and when they come in, everyone else, especially the women, go out.

I'm going out now.

While cosmetics, plastic surgery, liposuction, and other "jewelry" aids are believed to be common among women, it is actually a form of fraud. In this way, a woman deceives a man's sexual desire, which under normal conditions might not have arisen. Thus, women not only deceive men, but also interfere with the natural process.

In addition, this undoubtedly leads to the degeneration of female beauty, because not-beauies increase the competitive advantage. And all this is not in the interests of beauties.
This is one of the reasons that many beauties in our time are unhappy, get married unsuccessfully or become prostitutes. It devalues a woman's beautiness.

In theory, it would be possible to organize a society of natural beauty, which would declare the refusal of these funds, and its members could boast of natural beauty, this would attract men.

In general, this all applies to metrosexual men, although this is not a significant problem because it is not yet a large-scale phenomenon.

PS I exclude fitness from here, since it is a natural process, provided that it does not have an explicit specificity aimed at the figure and is not related to pharmaceuticals.
Life revolves around the amount of gladular activty a human can secrete...

No, I wasn't. The clearing out of bars? That's a rueful admission by some unpopular males who are socially awkward, and when they come in, everyone else, especially the women, go out.

I'm going out now.
Still tailing the chicks?

I'm going out now.
Pardon, I misunderstood you, I am not an English speaker.
This is one of the cases, but it does not all boil down to this. Social awkwardness is born from the general atmosphere in society, I touched on this topic.
A medieval knight would feel uncomfortable in this situation, and awkward. This is not his element. But the women wanted the knight, not the chatterbox from the bar.

While cosmetics, plastic surgery, liposuction, and other "jewelry" aids are believed to be common among women, it is actually a form of fraud. In this way, a woman deceives a man's sexual desire, which under normal conditions might not have arisen. Thus, women not only deceive men, but also interfere with the natural process.

In addition, this undoubtedly leads to the degeneration of female beauty, because not-beauies increase the competitive advantage. And all this is not in the interests of beauties.
This is one of the reasons that many beauties in our time are unhappy, get married unsuccessfully or become prostitutes. It devalues a woman's beautiness.

In theory, it would be possible to organize a society of natural beauty, which would declare the refusal of these funds, and its members could boast of natural beauty, this would attract men.

In general, this all applies to metrosexual men, although this is not a significant problem because it is not yet a large-scale phenomenon.

PS I exclude fitness from here, since it is a natural process, provided that it does not have an explicit specificity aimed at the figure and is not related to pharmaceuticals.
RuPaul, why are you so worried about make-up? :dunno:

This all applies to meterosexual men too????.......Are you OK????

Don't tell me you are like the guy in the basement in Silence of The Lambs. Please don't

his all applies to meterosexual men too????
A metrosexual is one who adorns himself, He is not a homosexual. I don't see the difference. For example, this is a bodybuilder. But for men, this is generally considered shameful and not very common.

I did not watch the silence of the lambs and did not understand what you mean.

New Topics

Forum List

Back