Is It Possible To Catch Murders By The Retina?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I saw this really interesting video and I'm on the fence about it. A part of me says that it isn't possible, because once a person is deceased their brain no longer works and I think your brain is in charge of telling you what you see. On the other hand,.. this idea doesn't seem all that far fetched either. What do you guys think?

You skipped the last 3 minutes of the video to ask us? Come on, now!

I saw this really interesting video and I'm on the fence about it. A part of me says that it isn't possible, because once a person is deceased their brain no longer works and I think your brain is in charge of telling you what you see. On the other hand,.. this idea doesn't seem all that far fetched either. What do you guys think?

Disproven a century ago

But the idea was tried in a couple of movies and tv shows.

You skipped the last 3 minutes of the video to ask us? Come on, now!

Videos aren't always the gospel truth you know. It's perfectly normal to have questions after them no matter what they say even if this one was debunked.

Videos aren't always the gospel truth you know. It's perfectly normal to have questions after them no matter what they say even if this one was debunked.
Yes, but you took some biology and maybe some physiology in high school or college. There really wasn't much question, was there?
I have often thought, even looking at the college students that was around me, one of the biggest problems in America is people blowing off what they were taught and tested on, as if all the classed were just BS to get a grade and then dump as a useless waste.

Yes, but you took some biology and maybe some physiology in high school or college. There really wasn't much question, was there?

You never had any questions in school? No offense or anything but I highly doubt that. Oh yeah and a lot of things taught in school was a waste. Not all, but a lot.

I saw this really interesting video and I'm on the fence about it.

Complete, total, bollocks.

Our retinas don't retain whole images, they retain pixels of that images in individual nerve cells. Without a functioning brain to assemble and interpret those images, there is no image. The nerve cells don't retain the image, they simply respond to the next image.

In any case, individual cells of the retina will quickly die after blood ceases to flow to the retinal artery.

Forum List

Back