Is it possible that the allegorical account of a great flood is true?

Massive crater under Greenland’s ice points to climate-altering impact in the time of humans

Is it possible that the allegorical account of a great flood, which all ancient cultures have, is true?
No
Why not?
Because allegory and true are not compatible for the same topic, not that you can comprehend
It is if that was how they passed down history and knowledge back then.

Which is exactly how they did it. Orally. From generation to generation for thousands of years.
Who passed down how god created the earth when there were no people

Please take your pills now
No one. Which is pretty amazing since they nailed that the universe was created and that man is a product of that creation.
Who are they? The little greenies that probe you at night perhaps
Did I get your attention?

Because allegory and true are not compatible for the same topic, not that you can comprehend

I think ding can comprehend. He just doesn't believe Genesis and said he will never will as literally stated. I think he's his own god now in his mind.
Unless genesis was written by god its nonsense
That's exactly what Karl Marx believed. :thup:
Who believes in you?
Existence.

Massive crater under Greenland’s ice points to climate-altering impact in the time of humans

Is it possible that the allegorical account of a great flood, which all ancient cultures have, is true?
No
Why not?

Which is exactly how they did it. Orally. From generation to generation for thousands of years.

No one. Which is pretty amazing since they nailed that the universe was created and that man is a product of that creation.
Actually you are almost as funny as Rodney
71598560-56a7bee33df78cf77298eba2.jpg

I think ding can comprehend. He just doesn't believe Genesis and said he will never will as literally stated. I think he's his own god now in his mind.
Who believes in you?
Existence.
So existence is a who to you?

Ding Dong

No
Why not?

Actually you are almost as funny as Rodney
71598560-56a7bee33df78cf77298eba2.jpg
That's quite a compliment. Thanks.

Who believes in you?
Existence.

Ding Dong
Stay to the end and find out.

Who believes in you?
Existence.

Ding Dong
Dingbeetle

You are a gas

Who believes in you?
Existence.

Ding Dong
Dingbeetle

You are a gas

When I get in someone's head they can't get me out....

doorbell.gif

Who will remember you after you die

We will all be remembered as everyone must rise again so they can see the second coming of Christ. Everything will be settled on Earth.

Jesus will take care of me while he'll take care of you on Judgement Day. I imagine heaven for me and the Lake of Fire for you and Satan as your master. I get a nice room in heaven while you get flaming St. George's sword up your rear or something like that. Only pain, suffering, agony, burning, thrashing, and bucking will convince your kind.

It's interesting the Lake of Fire was the first thing God created after he gave free will to the angels. It existed before humankind.

I live just fine; It's you who are already spiritually dead. Else why are you so concerned?

We will all be remembered as everyone must rise again so they can see the second coming of Christ. Everything will be settled on Earth.

Jesus will take care of me while he'll take care of you on Judgement Day. I imagine heaven for me and the Lake of Fire for you and Satan as your master. I get a nice room in heaven while you get flaming St. George's sword up your rear or something like that. Only pain, suffering, agony, burning, thrashing, and bucking will convince your kind.

It's interesting the Lake of Fire was the first thing God created after he gave free will to the angels. It existed before humankind.

I live just fine; It's you who are already spiritually dead. Else why are you so concerned?
I hear the rooms in heaven are lovely. You get a mini-bar and free wifi, just like at Embassy Suites.

However, your behavior doesn't rate heaven.

I hear the rooms in heaven are lovely. You get a mini-bar and free wifi, just like at Embassy Suites.

However, your behavior doesn't rate heaven.

I called the Bravewood Inn

place_image-image-7ad84e6f-f42e-4cb3-a756-08b06c35649f.jpg

Forum List

Back