Is it possible that only one of my eyes is hooded?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Im still not sure what hooded means and how it looks like. But I think one is for sure and not sure about the other.

IMG_3062.JPG
IMG_3063.JPG
IMG_3066.JPG
IMG_3068.JPG
IMG_3070.JPG
IMG_3071.JPG
IMG_3072.JPG
IMG_3073.JPG

Yep, just your right eye, Mort. I hope you're doing well there in Austria, and staying AWAY from the KKK hoodlums.

In the pictures with single eye, the one with more light exposure is one and the one which is darker is the other. I think the darker one is hooded? What is the lighter one or with more light exposure is it almond or round?

Yep, just your right eye, Mort. I hope you're doing well there in Austria, and staying AWAY from the KKK hoodlums.

In the pictures with single eye, the one with more light exposure is one and the one which is darker is the other. I think the darker one is hooded? What is the lighter one or with more light exposure is it almond or round?
The hooded one IS darker. That's interesting.

The hooded one IS darker. That's interesting.

The hooded one has less light exposure but they it is not really darker, it appears darker, because it has less light exposure.

A
IMG_3073.JPG
IMG_3072.JPG
IMG_3070.JPG

B (B is hooded?)
IMG_3071.JPG
IMG_3068.JPG

Last edited:

Hooded eyes or "bedroom eyes" are when the eyelids are partly closed and look heavy.
Yes, you have hooded eyes but you also have pubic hair on your lip and chin. :eek-52:

:auiqs.jpg:

There is this english nationalist on another forum with the eye of a eagle in his avatar. I think that means it is a hooded eye. And some have the theory that hooded eyes are hunter eyes. Or predator eyes. But Im not sure. I just find it interesting.

Hooded eyes or "bedroom eyes" are when the eyelids are partly closed and look heavy.
Yes, you have hooded eyes but you also have pubic hair on your lip and chin. :eek-52:

Aw, be nice, Hoss, be nice. But the "pubic hair" mention IS funny.

There is this english nationalist on another forum with the eye of a eagle in his avatar. I think that means it is a hooded eye. And some have the theory that hooded eyes are hunter eyes. Or predator eyes. But Im not sure. I just find it interesting.

1593567830928.png

1593567880200.png

Forum List

Back