Is it possible that I am a american citizen but hidden?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I registered three times on the official page of the usa government, back then Obama was President. I registered with my photo like described you should have a photo, with my data and everything. I didnt received the green card though. Now I went back some weeks ago. I searched for naturalisation, I did the citizenship test, but it was only for practicing purposes. So is it possible that someone registered my data in the American database of residents or citizens and I dont know that? I filled out a petition, and was informed that my voice made a difference. But can non-americans, non-residents etc. sign a american petition? Is that crazy or paranoid? If I ever were forced out or in danger here in Austria I would not move to Serbia anymore or anywhere in Europe, I would ask the Americans to take me in. I believe in America there is more freedom and more human rights. But Im not in danger. But If I were.

ProLife.jpg

I registered three times on the official page of the usa government, back then Obama was President. I registered with my photo like described you should have a photo, with my data and everything. I didnt received the green card though. Now I went back some weeks ago. I searched for naturalisation, I did the citizenship test, but it was only for practicing purposes. So is it possible that someone registered my data in the American database of residents or citizens and I dont know that? I filled out a petition, and was informed that my voice made a difference. But can non-americans, non-residents etc. sign a american petition? Is that crazy or paranoid? If I ever were forced out or in danger here in Austria I would not move to Serbia anymore or anywhere in Europe, I would ask the Americans to take me in. I believe in America there is more freedom and more human rights. But Im not in danger. But If I were.

View attachment 303545
It's possible, but not likely.

View attachment 303545

That shit is goofy.

It's just as likely that you are part Brazilian Unicorn toot with who you are?

Why can't you be content to be who you truly are and stop chasing the possibility you may be someone else?

View attachment 303545

That shit is goofy.

It's just as likely that you are part Brazilian Unicorn toot with who you are?

Why can't you be content to be who you truly are and stop chasing the possibility you may be someone else?

Im just asking. It is unlikely I think so and would be kind of a "crime" if they did and the austrians would not like it and would take away my austrian passport. Right? Austrians dont allow dual citizenship for foreign persons.

Forum List

Back