Is it possible that Hill would have no primary opposition?

They were saying the same thing in 06. Hillary had the nomination locked up...

I don't believe she will ever actively campaign for the nomination. I believe she may not even survive to 2016.

First Thoughts: Beginning to preview Obama's State of the Union - First Read

It's down in the middle of the link. I'm not aware of a candidate for an open potus position not having "real" primary opposition
Gov. Brian Schweitzer of Montana may run to Hillary's Left.

Actually, any Democrat who runs will be to Hillary's Left.

Surprisingly, Obama and the Clintons both pursue free trade zones. Of course, one of the things I really liked about Obama the candidate was relishing how he was going to disappoint those on the left. I admit, I did not foresee the RW vitrol that is as funny as it is frightening.

I do think that the RW culture war that is funded by people like the Kochs is very unpopular with females, so I think it might actually be possible that so many women will vote for her, coupled with all the latinos and gays the gop is determined to alienate .... her election might be ineivitable.

If The Hildebeast has primary opposition, they could only survive if they are black. Otherwise, they could wind up dead or be scared of the same and drop out!

I can't stand the woman. She's a carpetbagging opportunist and a lousy Secty of State. I'd vote for Al Sharpton before her.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egJ8NtvVFs8]WTF MOMENTS HILLARY TALKING BLACK - YouTube[/ame]

Are you serious? Do you honestly think Biden isn't going to run in 2016? The man's been wanting to be President for years. He didn't put 8 years in as VP just to not run again in 2016.

I doubt if Hillary will have any serious competition

Meanwhile, I expect the Republican Clown Car to be filled

Are you serious? Do you honestly think Biden isn't going to run in 2016? The man's been wanting to be President for years. He didn't put 8 years in as VP just to not run again in 2016.

I would switch parties to vote for Biden in a primary. Larry Craig could beat Joe Biden.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back