Is it partly our fault--USMB folks--that we didn't do better in the elections?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Well, le'ts put aside for the moment vote fraud

I think that there is something we here at usmb could have done, assuming most of us didn't.

We should have spent more time than we (probably) did on actually "evangelizing" .. talking to people, contacting them by email or however.. telling them all the good things Trump did for the US which the ms media did not tell..

things like that..

Remember how often Newt was in the public eye when the GOP took the house?... How many times did you see McCarthy?... once twice three times maybe?....

Well, le'ts put aside for the moment vote fraud

I think that there is something we here at usmb could have done, assuming most of us didn't.

We should have spent more time than we (probably) did on actually "evangelizing" .. talking to people, contacting them by email or however.. telling them all the good things Trump did for the US which the ms media did not tell..

things like that..
I'm of the opinion that American politics is about as free as those in Russia or China.

So no.

From an unbiased Canadian's POV: Trump's supporters usually didn't make a case, but only turned to spamming and profanity instead.

They can test that theory now, after the election dust has settled. Are they going to apply themselves with evidence of the demonrats cheating and other real issues or are they going to stick to the same losing tactics?

• Banned
Yes, it's partly our fault. We keep getting kicked off the "free speech" lefty websites.
i don't even bother w/ those anymore

I went on a so called Christian forum and they were anything BUT that..

I just figured.. Hey, if they can't even treat a fellow Christian in a Christian manner.. :eek:

don't at all want to be there

I'm of the opinion that American politics is about as free as those in Russia or China.

So no.
yeh, it probably wouldn't have made a difference, at least not in PA, NV and AZ.. probably WA and CA also

I have to say that the arrogance, profanity, and spamming has somewhat subsided!

Can Americans now come to accept that they can learn something from those on this board who are not Americans?

Or are those like Concerned American still going to rant and scream that it's nobody else's business and they just need to STFU?

Can we admit that we can learn something from those intelligent enough to figure out that 2020 was corrupt

and 2022 as well

?

I have to say that the arrogance, profanity, and spamming has somewhat subsided!

Can Americans now come to accept that they can learn something from those on this board who are not Americans?

Or are those like Concerned American still going to rant and scream that it's nobody else's business and they just need to STFU?
CFL Rules

Every time we make a point, you blow your PC whistle and call it back.

Forum List

Back