Is It Moral for Married Couples to do Oral/Anal?

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
Inspired by a sidebar in the Are You Bron Gay thread:

Is it moral for a married couple to perform oral/anal sex with each other? Why or why not?

I say it is, because there are no prohibitions against married couples doing such things in Scripture, and they are two consenting adults.

Is it moral for a married couple to perform oral/anal sex with each other? Why or why not?

I say it is, because there are no prohibitions against married couples doing such things in Scripture, and they are two consenting adults.

Claiming something to be moral because it is not specifically prohibited could open a lot of cans of worms, not?

i don't think there's nothing wrong with couples having anal or oral sex lol

so the question is:

is oral or anal sex in conflict with generally or traditionally held moral principles?

i say no

Clarification: not asking whether it's "yucky," or whether you personally would do it. I'm asking whether it's a moral act, an immoral act, or an amoral act. And I'd really like glockmail to answer, since he made the claim that it's immoral.

Clarification: not asking whether it's "yucky," or whether you personally would do it. I'm asking whether it's a moral act, an immoral act, or an amoral act. And I'd really like glockmail to answer, since he made the claim that it's immoral.

I think any acts between a married couple, that are mutually agreed to, are ok. Whoops, unless it results in hurt to one or both.

I think any acts between a married couple, that are mutually agreed to, are ok. Whoops, unless it results in hurt to one or both.

What if it's harmful to one or both of them but they refuse to believe it and continue ? "Hurt" is one of those words that will have several definitions that no one can agree on.

What if it's harmful to one or both of them but they refuse to believe it and continue ? "Hurt" is one of those words that will have several definitions that no one can agree on.
To my mind, if I say, "hurt" then it does. Same if my partner did. Could be the ewwww factor, could be physical, could be some other. Either should be able to say, 'no.'

Forum List

Back