Is it just me, or is the St. MLK worshipping getting a bit old?

Yes I know the history, yes I know he was a great man, yada yada. It's just that my god you'd think this guy could walk on water, and that his shit smelled like perfume.
It's groupthink, where everyone is pretty much forced to agree with the narrative, or face the consequences.

Florida has terrible public schools as do much of the nation.

Not Massachusetts.

You are confused Moon Bat

Massachusetts public schools suck just like all the other public schools that allowed integration. Putting ghetto kids in with White kids fucks everything up.

I bet most of your Liberal Moon Bat politicians send their kids to private schools, don't they? If not they are morons.

What you are confused about is the fact that being ranked high in general terrible public schools don't mean jackshit. Like what fart sinks the least.

Education in the US public schools have become terrible because of the unintended consequences of integration and the Liberal takeover of education.

That is why private schools are doing so well in the US.

Yes I know the history, yes I know he was a great man, yada yada. It's just that my god you'd think this guy could walk on water, and that his shit smelled like perfume.
It's groupthink, where everyone is pretty much forced to agree with the narrative, or face the consequences.

The federal government was "requested" by activists to make a holiday for him.

So it did.

That's about it.

It won't change anyone's opinion of him.

And it certainly won't improve anyone's behavior, either.

I read there is some thought to releasing some of the FBI information on all his affairs and some interesting techniques he liked to take part in.

I read there is some thought to releasing some of the FBI information on all his affairs and some interesting techniques he liked to take part in.

Mr. Biden would never dare release such information.

If he did, Nancy would impeach him.

According the the MLK Records Act the FBI files are to be released to the public in 2027.

According the the MLK Records Act the FBI files are to be released to the public in 2027.
Right, this was possibly some information that was going to be released a tad early.

You’re overboard on this, imo.
yes it’s you.

No I'm not.

fo
He was a great American Patriot who gave his life fighting for Liberty and Justice

For once in a long time we can agree on something, regretfully his example has not been followed, maybe that is why he is held in such high esteem.

The federal government was "requested" by activists to make a holiday for him.

So it did.

That's about it.

It won't change anyone's opinion of him.

And it certainly won't improve anyone's behavior, either.
We are innundated with the fake honors every year.

Republicans try, impotently, each year to pretend to like and respect what King stood for.

At this point everyone knows it's pure BS. It trends on Twitter annually, their BS does.

Massachusetts public schools suck just like all the other public schools ....

Massachusetts public schools are doing better than the public schools in all the other states.

Not exactly a very high bar needed to get over however.

That is what I explained to him but he was too uneducated to understand.

Are you proud of your education, Florida man?

Massachusetts public schools are doing better than the public schools in all the other states.

Republicans try, impotently, each year to pretend to like and respect what King stood for.

At this point everyone knows it's pure BS. It trends on Twitter annually, their BS does.

I think he was an important figure in our history, but he wasn't a saint, and IMO the worshipping is over the top.

Forum List

Back