Is it just me, or is the St. MLK worshipping getting a bit old?

It makes as much since as most federal holidays. Labor day, New years day, Columbus day. What the heck it is a day off for most and still get paid. They probably need more federal holidays.

The ironic thing about MLK is that generally if you are within a couple of miles MLK Blvd, Ave, St. you might get shot.

In my AO the filthy ass MLK Blvd goes on for miles and miles. It is mostly in the ghetto area but does reach into halfway decent areas.

My son was looking to buy a home and found one for a reasonable price. However, he declined buying it because it would have had a MLK Negro address. He is not one of the pathetic weak minded White Guilt pukes.

Back during my days as a liberal Democrat, MLK BLvd. was a good place to get a blow job or score some crack cocaine.

I don't do that shit anymore.

You don't give BJs or sell crack anymore? Good for you.

Get, not give, fuckstick. Do you not know the difference?

Gawd, people are a bunch of sick fucks sometimes. Go wash your brain out with some bleach or something, ok?

Isn't he from that commie state of Mass?

No wonder he is so fucked up in the mind and confused about everything.

Did you get a receipt when you two were finished with your 'transaction'?

You know that Massachusetts is full of morons when you look at the hate filled Moon Bat Senators and Representatives they elect. Must have a terrible education system to produce those morons.

Massachusetts has the best schools in the United States.

... No they don't.

I'm sorry, did you say something, stupid?

I don't know who the fuck came up with that article but it doesn't reflect reality. Not by a long shot Moon Bat.

You are really confused about this, aren't you?

I live in Central Florida where we have Spring Training for baseball.

In Winter Haven they had Spring Training for the Boston Red Socks.

Each Spring an ungodly number of Massachusetts Snow Birds would come to Winter Haven to watch the Red Socks play.

My god you have never seen more dumbasses in your life! Obnoxious assholes that hardly could speak coherently. Most of them didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground about anything. If they were examples of the Massachusetts educational system then it is a joke and whoever wrote that stupid article you referenced didn't know what they were talking about.

The City of Winter Haven finally kicked the Red Socks out because the people that came were such dickheads.

I once took a class at MIT. It was a three week Engineering seminar. Lockheed Martin sent me there. In the three weeks I spent there I lived near the campus and I have never seen more confused shitheads in my life.

The real test of being educated is knowing your ass from a hole in the ground and Massachusetts fails that test big time because of all the idiot Libtards that live there. Mass may spend a lot of money to kiss the ass of the Teacher's unions or something but they have failed in real education.

The ironic thing about MLK is that generally if you are within a couple of miles MLK Blvd, Ave, St. you might get shot.

In my AO the filthy ass MLK Blvd goes on for miles and miles. It is mostly in the ghetto area but does reach into halfway decent areas.

My son was looking to buy a home and found one for a reasonable price. However, he declined buying it because it would have had a MLK Negro address. He is not one of the pathetic weak minded White Guilt pukes.

Back during my days as a liberal Democrat, MLK BLvd. was a good place to get a blow job or score some crack cocaine.

Gawd, people are a bunch of sick fucks sometimes. Go wash your brain out with some bleach or something, ok?

You know that Massachusetts is full of morons when you look at the hate filled Moon Bat Senators and Representatives they elect. Must have a terrible education system to produce those morons.

... No they don't.

I don't know who the fuck came up with that article but it doesn't reflect reality. ....

How many more articles saying the same thing would you like to see, dumbass?

Yes I know the history, yes I know he was a great man, yada yada. It's just that my god you'd think this guy could walk on water, and that his shit smelled like perfume.
It's groupthink, where everyone is pretty much forced to agree with the narrative, or face the consequences.
You’re overboard on this, imo.
yes it’s you.

Yes I know the history, yes I know he was a great man, yada yada. It's just that my god you'd think this guy could walk on water, and that his shit smelled like perfume.
It's groupthink, where everyone is pretty much forced to agree with the narrative, or face the consequences.
Great men don't beat up white women for fun. He was a bible-thumping blowhard who talked so fucking much that he stumbled on a few good sayings.

It is important to recognize and remember his many courageous contributions to civil rights in our great nation, but it has gotten to an Obama level of ridiculousness when any mention of his proven and frequent infidelities, his plagiarism, and his fondness for communism are ever mentioned. We need to see historical figures as human beings not as icons to be worshiped.
I agree. He was a brave man to lead the non violent movement for civil rights .His life was on line from day one. But we all have to remember that he was human and not some sort of perfect person. He was a Baptist preacher and social activist. Being Baptist myself I can say he may not have liked the holiday or any of the attention about him self.

... No they don't.

I don't know who the fuck came up with that article but it doesn't reflect reality. ....

Articles like that don't mean jackshit.

Kinda like the World Health organization saying that the US ranks 19th in the world in health care because we don't have socialized medicine or something.

Or 250 Libtard college professors ranks Barack Obama as the best President in the history of world.

Massachusetts is a joke. The unions have corrupted the state big time. If the people had learned anything in school they would not have a right to work state, which is always a disaster.

Taxation is sky high in that state. You didn't get much of an education if you vote for politicians that take the money that you earn and give it to the welfare queens, did you?

Here in Florida we get our share of idiots that move from places like Mass to escape the problems that they caused by voting in Democrats. The only problems is being uneducated dumbasses they still vote for Democrats when they get here. They were never taught critical thinking skills in school so they continue to be dumbasses.

Being assassinated ca be the best thing to happen concerning a person's place in history. Kind of sucks for the person though.
Right me if I am wrong, but the day may have been given to him because he was assassinated and if that is the reason why the day was named after him, what would've happened if he had died any other way? Would there still have been a day of remembrance for him?

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Being assassinated ca be the best thing to happen concerning a person's place in history. Kind of sucks for the person though.
Right me if I am wrong, but the day may have been given to him because he was assassinated and if that is the reason why the day was named after him, what would've happened if he had died any other way? Would there still have been a day of remembrance for him?

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

One dead Marxist in exchange for a day off work?

Who wouldn't take that deal?

... No they don't.

Find one that says Florida has the best public schools in the nation.

... No they don't.

Find one that says Florida has the best public schools in the nation.

You are confused about this but I will educate you.

Florida has terrible public schools as do much of the nation.

Florida use to have good public schools. At least for the White kids. The schools I went to was great back in the 1950s and 60s. The High School class that I graduated from produced doctors, lawyers, engineers and a slew of professional people including one Rhodes Scholar.

Schools across the nation got fucked with integration. They have all gone downhill. We had a system with good White schools and bad Black schools and we turned it into all bad schools.

"Hey, lets make the White kids go to school with the ghettoe kids, what could possibly go wrong?"

The boat has sailed for good public schools in the US a long time ago. Even the bit about having academic classes for the White kids and remedial level classes for the ghetto assholes didn't work out.

I sent my sons to private schools. My grandkids also go to private schools.

As far as schools go look at Liberal California. They use to have the best public schools in the nation when they were the Golden State governed by Conservatives. Now with Democrat leadership they have the worst schools in the country. Some of the highest taxes and some of the worst schools. Typical Liberal failure. New York City spends some of the most on education in the US but yet has some of the worst schools.

The stupid Federal government spent hundred of billions on education but yet our education sytem is ranked lower than before the Department of Education was created.

Forum List

Back