Is it just me, or is the St. MLK worshipping getting a bit old?

Yes I know the history, yes I know he was a great man, yada yada. It's just that my god you'd think this guy could walk on water, and that his shit smelled like perfume.
It's groupthink, where everyone is pretty much forced to agree with the narrative, or face the consequences.
Not anywhere near as old and as destructive as the orange god worship.

That "orange god" you mentioned never beat up white prostitutes that his church parishioners paid for, nor did he exclaim "I'm fucking for God", or "I am not a negro tonight."

I know you'[d like to believe he did, but you're wrong.

The ironic thing about MLK is that generally if you are within a couple of miles MLK Blvd, Ave, St. you might get shot.

In my AO the filthy ass MLK Blvd goes on for miles and miles. It is mostly in the ghetto area but does reach into halfway decent areas.

My son was looking to buy a home and found one for a reasonable price. However, he declined buying it because it would have had a MLK Negro address. He is not one of the pathetic weak minded White Guilt pukes.

Back during my days as a liberal Democrat, MLK BLvd. was a good place to get a blow job or score some crack cocaine.

I don't do that shit anymore.

You don't give BJs or sell crack anymore? Good for you.

Get, not give, fuckstick. Do you not know the difference?

Gawd, people are a bunch of sick fucks sometimes. Go wash your brain out with some bleach or something, ok?

Does your resume come with rubber gloves?

No rubber gloves needed. Tested disease free, drug-free, clean and relatively sober for the last 13 years.

Sheesh. Business must be terrible.

Actually, business is great right now. ....

:lmao:

Yes I know the history, yes I know he was a great man, yada yada. It's just that my god you'd think this guy could walk on water, and that his shit smelled like perfume.
It's groupthink, where everyone is pretty much forced to agree with the narrative, or face the consequences.
He was a great American Patriot who gave his life fighting for Liberty and Justice

He was an amazing fellow, as well. Not everyone can be "fucking for God", because God tends to frown on people who fuck other women while their married, ya know?

Not everyone can miraculously change their race from black to white either, like Martin Luther King did when he was fucking those three white whores, one of whom he brutally beat. It must have been something for a black man back then to be able to loudly exclaim "I am not a negro tonight", while fucking those whores his church and his own parishioners paid for.

Little did he know that not only was the FBI taping his wonderful exploits, but his close friend the Reverend Ralph Abernathy would even include them in his 1989 book "And The Walls Came Tumbling Down."

Don't believe me? Google is your friend.
So your point is...

Sex is Yucky

?

That made absolutely no sense at all.
Your post makes no sense about Dr King and the Civil Rights movement.
OMG.....He had sex?

With three white whores.

While he was married to a black woman.

And the parishioners of his church paid for the whores.

And he physically abused one of them.

So, he had sex huh...

Is it sex that freaks you out or just interracial sex?

So you approve of beating and abusing women.

I see. You are not a man, you are a worm.
MLK was jailed often for his protests

If they could have pinned assault and rape on him, they sure as hell would have. You are just posting lies

The ironic thing about MLK is that generally if you are within a couple of miles MLK Blvd, Ave, St. you might get shot.

In my AO the filthy ass MLK Blvd goes on for miles and miles. It is mostly in the ghetto area but does reach into halfway decent areas.

My son was looking to buy a home and found one for a reasonable price. However, he declined buying it because it would have had a MLK Negro address. He is not one of the pathetic weak minded White Guilt pukes.

Back during my days as a liberal Democrat, MLK BLvd. was a good place to get a blow job or score some crack cocaine.

Gawd, people are a bunch of sick fucks sometimes. Go wash your brain out with some bleach or something, ok?

Isn't he from that commie state of Mass?

No wonder he is so fucked up in the mind and confused about everything.

Did you get a receipt when you two were finished with your 'transaction'?

Ask me how I know you're a milquetoast whitebread cracker who's never had the pleasure of patronizing a "lady of the night." Remind me never to party with you, homie.

No, you don't ask for a receipt. It's not deductible on your taxes as an "entertainment expense."

Are you really trying to make "never had to go to a whore" as an insult? Just how fugly are you?

People don't patronize prostitutes because they "have to." They do that because they "want to."

Likewise, prostitutes don't do drugs because they "have to." The do drugs because they "like to."

Ask me how I know you've led a sheltered life, cracker. Do I have to teach you every fucking thing here?

He was a great American Patriot who gave his life fighting for Liberty and Justice

He was an amazing fellow, as well. Not everyone can be "fucking for God", because God tends to frown on people who fuck other women while their married, ya know?

Not everyone can miraculously change their race from black to white either, like Martin Luther King did when he was fucking those three white whores, one of whom he brutally beat. It must have been something for a black man back then to be able to loudly exclaim "I am not a negro tonight", while fucking those whores his church and his own parishioners paid for.

Little did he know that not only was the FBI taping his wonderful exploits, but his close friend the Reverend Ralph Abernathy would even include them in his 1989 book "And The Walls Came Tumbling Down."

Don't believe me? Google is your friend.
So your point is...

Sex is Yucky

?

That made absolutely no sense at all.
Your post makes no sense about Dr King and the Civil Rights movement.
OMG.....He had sex?

With three white whores.

While he was married to a black woman.

And the parishioners of his church paid for the whores.

And he physically abused one of them.

So, he had sex huh...

Is it sex that freaks you out or just interracial sex?

So you approve of beating and abusing women.

I see. You are not a man, you are a worm.
MLK was jailed often for his protests

If they could have pinned assault and rape on him, they sure as hell would have. You are just posting lies

Google what I wrote. You worship an abuser of women. One who physical assaulted prostitutes, which his own parishioners paid for.

Google it, bitch.

People don't patronize prostitutes because they "have to." They do that because they "want to."

Oh, you poor sad bastard. Normal men who don't look (and smell) like expired ground beef don't need to resort to human petri dishes for female companionship.

Oh, you poor sad bastard. Normal men who don't look (and smell) like expired ground beef don't need to resort to human petri dishes for female companionship.

Neither do I anymore, since I'm no longer a scum-sucking liberal. Hell boy, you used to jack off in the closet, but do you do that any more?

You know that Massachusetts is full of morons when you look at the hate filled Moon Bat Senators and Representatives they elect. Must have a terrible education system to produce those morons.

You know that Massachusetts is full of morons when you look at the hate filled Moon Bat Senators and Representatives they elect. Must have a terrible education system to produce those morons.

Massachusetts has the best schools in the United States.

...Hell boy, you used to jack off in the closet,

Um, no.

you’ve got some serious issues kid.

Well when did you quit jacking off in the closet, son?

do you have some kind of closet fetish, deviant?

Not me, I'm a well-adjusted, happily-married man. Nothing in my closets but clothes and stuff. And sometimes one of the cats gets in there and I have to coax him out with a laser pointer.

But seriously, at what point in your life did you stop jacking off in the closet and decide to go get a real women?

Last edited:

You are confused Moon Bat. Who the hell told you that bullshit? No they don't.

You are pretty damn uneducated when you are a Liberal and they sure as hell turn out the idiot Libtards in Massachusetts.

Liberals don't know jackshit about Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution. They are are uneducated and low information. Hell, those nitwits think higher taxes makes an economy stronger and diversity is a strength. You can't get any dumber than that.

You are confused Moon Bat. Who the hell told you that bullshit? No they don't.

You are pretty damn uneducated when you are a Liberal and they sure as hell turn out the idiot Libtards in Massachusetts.

Liberals don't know jackshit about Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution. They are are uneducated and low information. Hell, those nitwits think higher taxes makes an economy stronger and diversity is a strength. You can't get any dumber than that.

What's even dumber than that, is that Massachusetts is the state that that gave us Ted Kennedy, Mitt Romney and Elizabeth Warren.

Can we just give that state back to the British or something?

Yes, but the universal worship over time has reached absurd levels.

Not anywhere near as old and as destructive as the orange god worship.

That "orange god" you mentioned never beat up white prostitutes that his church parishioners paid for, nor did he exclaim "I'm fucking for God", or "I am not a negro tonight."

I know you'[d like to believe he did, but you're wrong.

Well, at least not the ones the church paid for.
Trump had principles, the ones he beat up he made sure that he himself paid for them.

... No they don't.

I'm sorry, did you say something, stupid?

What's even dumber than that, is that Massachusetts is the state that that gave us Ted Kennedy, Mitt Romney and Elizabeth Warren.

Romney is from Detroit and Warren is from Oklahoma City, ya stupid pervert.

Forum List

Back