Is it just me, or is the St. MLK worshipping getting a bit old?

I worked for a company that stayed open on MLK day. You were free to take that day off and it didn't count as one of your vacation days, but there was no pay if you took the day off.
Out of the approximately 30 black people who worked for the company. Only 2 of them stayed home that day.
I guess they liked making money better than worshiping MLK. ... :cool:
hard to feed your family if you arent working.....

I worked for a company that stayed open on MLK day. You were free to take that day off and it didn't count as one of your vacation days, but there was no pay if you took the day off.
Out of the approximately 30 black people who worked for the company, only 2 of them stayed home that day.
I guess they liked making money better than worshiping MLK. ... :cool:

Maybe they were lactose intolerant.

The ironic thing about MLK is that generally if you are within a couple of miles MLK Blvd, Ave, St. you might get shot.

In my AO the filthy ass MLK Blvd goes on for miles and miles. It is mostly in the ghetto area but does reach into halfway decent areas.

My son was looking to buy a home and found one for a reasonable price. However, he declined buying it because it would have had a MLK Negro address. He is not one of the pathetic weak minded White Guilt pukes.

Back during my days as a liberal Democrat, MLK BLvd. was a good place to get a blow job or score some crack cocaine.

I don't do that shit anymore.

You don't give BJs or sell crack anymore? Good for you.

Get, not give, fuckstick. Do you not know the difference?

Gawd, people are a bunch of sick fucks sometimes. Go wash your brain out with some bleach or something, ok?

Yes I know the history, yes I know he was a great man, yada yada. It's just that my god you'd think this guy could walk on water, and that his shit smelled like perfume.
It's groupthink, where everyone is pretty much forced to agree with the narrative, or face the consequences.
He was a great American Patriot who gave his life fighting for Liberty and Justice

He was an amazing fellow, as well. Not everyone can be "fucking for God", because God tends to frown on people who fuck other women while their married, ya know?

Not everyone can miraculously change their race from black to white either, like Martin Luther King did when he was fucking those three white whores, one of whom he brutally beat. It must have been something for a black man back then to be able to loudly exclaim "I am not a negro tonight", while fucking those whores his church and his own parishioners paid for.

Little did he know that not only was the FBI taping his wonderful exploits, but his close friend the Reverend Ralph Abernathy would even include them in his 1989 book "And The Walls Came Tumbling Down."

Don't believe me? Google is your friend.
So your point is...

Sex is Yucky

?

That made absolutely no sense at all.
Your post makes no sense about Dr King and the Civil Rights movement.
OMG.....He had sex?

With three white whores.

While he was married to a black woman.

And the parishioners of his church paid for the whores.

And he physically abused one of them.

The ironic thing about MLK is that generally if you are within a couple of miles MLK Blvd, Ave, St. you might get shot.

In my AO the filthy ass MLK Blvd goes on for miles and miles. It is mostly in the ghetto area but does reach into halfway decent areas.

My son was looking to buy a home and found one for a reasonable price. However, he declined buying it because it would have had a MLK Negro address. He is not one of the pathetic weak minded White Guilt pukes.

Back during my days as a liberal Democrat, MLK BLvd. was a good place to get a blow job or score some crack cocaine.

Gawd, people are a bunch of sick fucks sometimes. Go wash your brain out with some bleach or something, ok?

Does your resume come with rubber gloves?

Isn't he from that commie state of Mass?

No wonder he is so fucked up in the mind and confused about everything.

Made it to post #8 before I'm accused of being a racist. Farther than I figured for daring to do anything other than falling to my knees in worship.

I said that if it bothers you so much there are places you can go to not be faced with it.

There's a place on earth free of tiresome virtue signalling? Not for much longer.

Yes I know the history, yes I know he was a great man, yada yada. It's just that my god you'd think this guy could walk on water, and that his shit smelled like perfume.
It's groupthink, where everyone is pretty much forced to agree with the narrative, or face the consequences.
He was a great American Patriot who gave his life fighting for Liberty and Justice

He was an amazing fellow, as well. Not everyone can be "fucking for God", because God tends to frown on people who fuck other women while their married, ya know?

Not everyone can miraculously change their race from black to white either, like Martin Luther King did when he was fucking those three white whores, one of whom he brutally beat. It must have been something for a black man back then to be able to loudly exclaim "I am not a negro tonight", while fucking those whores his church and his own parishioners paid for.

Little did he know that not only was the FBI taping his wonderful exploits, but his close friend the Reverend Ralph Abernathy would even include them in his 1989 book "And The Walls Came Tumbling Down."

So your point is...

Sex is Yucky

?

OMG.....He had sex?

With three white whores.

So, he had sex huh...

Is it sex that freaks you out or just interracial sex?

Did you get a receipt when you two were finished with your 'transaction'?

No rubber gloves needed. Tested disease free, drug-free, clean and relatively sober for the last 13 years.

I know what you mean. It's like an old vinyl record with a scratch on it's surface. Place the record on a turntable & set the needle arm onto the vinyl record. Record makes one revolution & schschschschschschzzt & it's repeat time! MLK is notable but I would hardly compare the guy to one of those gutsy Marines that helped raise our Stars & Stripes on top of mt. Suribachi(LOT of casualties for both sides on that lil spit of land).

1at flag(small)
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...1e6-8b04-a377b8f0a05a/57bdb18551da6.image.jpg

2nd flag(Big)
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/LDN-L-COL-MCCARTHY-IWO-0222-h-1.jpg?w=519

Tough guys for sure!

So your point is...

Sex is Yucky

?

OMG.....He had sex?

With three white whores.

So, he had sex huh...

Is it sex that freaks you out or just interracial sex?

So you approve of beating and abusing women.

I see. You are not a man, you are a worm.

No rubber gloves needed. Tested disease free, drug-free, clean and relatively sober for the last 13 years.

Sheesh. Business must be terrible.

Ask me how I know you're a milquetoast whitebread cracker who's never had the pleasure of patronizing a "lady of the night." Remind me never to party with you, homie.

No, you don't ask for a receipt. It's not deductible on your taxes as an "entertainment expense."

Not anywhere near as old and as destructive as the orange god worship.

Sheesh. Business must be terrible.

Actually, business is great right now. I'm looking forward to the next four years of misery too. Once can accumulate a small fortune ripping off widows and orphans at their estate sales, for pennies on the dollars.

That's one of the reasons I'm glad Biden is going to be a deplorable failure. You too can profit from other people's misery, if you're smart enough and you have a sharp eye.

Ask me how I know you're a milquetoast whitebread cracker who's never had the pleasure of patronizing a "lady of the night." Remind me never to party with you, homie.

No, you don't ask for a receipt. It's not deductible on your taxes as an "entertainment expense."

Are you really trying to make "never had to go to a whore" as an insult? Just how fugly are you?

Forum List

Back