Is it just me, or is the St. MLK worshipping getting a bit old?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Yes I know the history, yes I know he was a great man, yada yada. It's just that my god you'd think this guy could walk on water, and that his shit smelled like perfume.
It's groupthink, where everyone is pretty much forced to agree with the narrative, or face the consequences.

Yes I know the history, yes I know he was a great man, yada yada. It's just that my god you'd think this guy could walk on water, and that his shit smelled like perfume.
It's groupthink, where everyone is pretty much forced to agree with the narrative, or face the consequences.

I really don't think about MLK too much, or at least much more than many other historical figures of notable but brief accomplishment. MLK achieved some good during his life, but no man is an island same as no man is without fault. Personally, I'd rather spend my limited free time thinking about Ulysses S. Grant, for example or reading Philip K. Dick. But whatever, every historical figure of note has his or her eternal groupies.

I like him. I think there were others during that same time period that should have the same type of light shined on them. But, I don't have any issues with him. I have known for years that he cheated on his wife, etc. It is what it is.

The BLM terrorists and the confused White Guilt Libtards love their MLK Negro holiday. It is their way of shoving their finger in the face of us White people.

Even though I am a White Boy I am going to have a celebratory festive meal tomorrow since it is a fucking ridiculous national holiday.

Chitlins, BBQ watermelon and washed down with Colt Malt Liquor.

It's you.

It is important to recognize and remember his many courageous contributions to civil rights in our great nation, but it has gotten to an Obama level of ridiculousness when any mention of his proven and frequent infidelities, his plagiarism, and his fondness for communism are ever mentioned. We need to see historical figures as human beings not as icons to be worshiped.

Last edited:
ridiculous national holiday

Which one?

PhilandHandler-1024x683.jpg

We need to see historical figures as human beings not as icons to be worshiped.

They have a lot less of a fall if they weren't put on a pedestal.
You know I read multiple books on this guy some years ago. I have always known about the affairs. I have never encountered anyone arguing that these faults weren't there. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen.

In fact, I'm glad I stream programs, movies, etc.

He was a great American Patriot who gave his life fighting for Liberty and Justice

You know I read multiple books on this guy some years ago. I have always known about the affairs. I have never encountered anyone arguing that these faults weren't there. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen.

If you simply mention said faults there are those who will immediately start screaming "racist!" Sort of like...

In a time when America was truly losing its collective shite ... MLK was a voice of reason and non-violence.

It's a shame that we don't have a similar voice of reason today.

If you simply mention said faults there are those who will immediately start screaming "racist!" Sort of like...

All things considered, I don't doubt it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back