Is it just a play on words?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
President Obama claims to be the first black President. Is this really true? I mean, he's half white. Should he be claiming to be the first half-black President? How many true blacks did he con into voting for him because he claims to be a black man? He's a fraud. He's only half-black. Wouldn't that make him a half-Afro-American? Truth in lending, please. This is false advertizing.:lol:

The color of his skin or what he prefers to call himself matter little to me. It's his massive government grabbing, government expanding, taxpayer raping policies that scare me.

The color of his skin or what he prefers to call himself matter little to me. It's his massive government grabbing, government expanding, taxpayer raping policies that scare me.

Sounds like typical Democratic behavior to me.

Sounds like typical Democratic behavior to me.

Actually, it's typical politician behavior. Don't let your partisanship get in the way of facts.

By the way, do you truly believe that a great number of African Americans think he's fully black? Or do they not have televisions or the internet you think? :eusa_eh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back