Is it God or Nature?

God uses conflict to bring about good.

When you asked me the question what is nature I had no idea you meant what is it about nature that makes me believe in God.

After studying the creation of space and time, the evolution of space and time, the physical laws of nature, the biological laws of nature and the moral laws of nature, and the interconnectedness and beauty of nature, I don’t see how anyone can conclude that there isn’t intelligence behind the material world and a purpose for the material world.

"Chapter 1
The Account of Creation
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters." Genesis 1:1-2

We continue to have this conflict. Your last paragraph is explained in Genesis as a literal 7 days of creation. There is no evolution of space and time; as Earth had to happen rapidly to be the prominent place called heaven. Satan is the one who wants you to believe in evolution.
Creation is an allegorical account. It’s not a science periodical or monogram. It’s man addressing the origin question. Everything was created by God. No material universe existed prior to that.
Everything was created by God. No material universe existed prior to that.
you're dumber than bond, two crucifiers arguing which drives the nail deeper ...

everything in nature is from parents there is nothing in the universe of - oneness. competing forces created the universe in the shape it presently is observed and is everchanging ... hopefully for the better the religion of antiquity, entropy is for losers - the above.
Learn some science. The universe was created from nothing.

your the universe has always existed belief is BS. But of course you just contradicted yourself when you literally wrote the universe was created.
- competing forces created the universe in the shape it presently is observed and is everchanging ...
your the universe has always existed belief is BS. But of course you just contradicted yourself when you literally wrote the universe was created.
that's a stretch ...

The universe was created from nothing.
sorry, your terminology "density" at the moment of singularity is certainly conclusive of something - cyclical in nature.

they are parents, the metaphysical forces responsible for the universe as perceived understanding is not necessary, being triumphant is and is the means to join them in the Everlasting.
Holy shit. How many times do I have to explain to you that the term singularity has to do with mathematics and is not some physical event?

There is nothing cyclical about the creation of the universe. It was literally created from nothing 14 billion years ago. It literally popped into existence and began to expand and cool.
Holy shit. How many times do I have to explain to you that the term singularity has to do with mathematics and is not some physical event?
singularity is the moment of transition from energy to matter in the cyclical event that initiated the present finite expansion occurring in today's observable universe ...

There is nothing cyclical about the creation of the universe. It was literally created from nothing 14 billion years ago. It literally popped into existence and began to expand and cool.
:iyfyus.jpg:
No. It isn’t. Your goofy fantasies have no basis in science.

2Physics Mathematics
A point at which a function takes an infinite value, especially in space-time when matter is infinitely dense, as at the center of a black hole.
the expansion of matter is at a finite angle of trajectory that eventually returns everything expelled back to its original location at the same time ... cyclical.

2Physics Mathematics
A point at which a function takes an infinite value, especially in space-time when matter is infinitely dense, as at the center of a black hole.
It was literally created from nothing 14 billion years ago.
finite value, infinitely -

again, yours is simply an absurd statement, density - for any field of study you believe it might apply ...
That’s gibberish.

tell me why matter expanded. You can’t. Because you don’t know. Apparently it goes against your belief that the universe will contract.
That’s gibberish.

tell me why matter expanded. You can’t. Because you don’t know. Apparently it goes against your belief that the universe will contract.
that has been demonstrated to you previously -

1586448795916.png

as was demonstrated by newton, the canon ball returns to the canon without changing direction and does so by it's finite angle of trajectory ...

an extrapolation to the BB the expansion is in unison at a finite angle of trajectory and will have all matter return to its origin at the same time beginning a new cycle of compaction.

not my problem, your low level iq, comprehension of information.

When you asked me the question what is nature I had no idea you meant what is it about nature that makes me believe in God.

After studying the creation of space and time, the evolution of space and time, the physical laws of nature, the biological laws of nature and the moral laws of nature, and the interconnectedness and beauty of nature, I don’t see how anyone can conclude that there isn’t intelligence behind the material world and a purpose for the material world.

"Chapter 1
The Account of Creation
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters." Genesis 1:1-2

We continue to have this conflict. Your last paragraph is explained in Genesis as a literal 7 days of creation. There is no evolution of space and time; as Earth had to happen rapidly to be the prominent place called heaven. Satan is the one who wants you to believe in evolution.
Creation is an allegorical account. It’s not a science periodical or monogram. It’s man addressing the origin question. Everything was created by God. No material universe existed prior to that.
you're dumber than bond, two crucifiers arguing which drives the nail deeper ...

everything in nature is from parents there is nothing in the universe of - oneness. competing forces created the universe in the shape it presently is observed and is everchanging ... hopefully for the better the religion of antiquity, entropy is for losers - the above.

- competing forces created the universe in the shape it presently is observed and is everchanging ...
that's a stretch ...

sorry, your terminology "density" at the moment of singularity is certainly conclusive of something - cyclical in nature.

they are parents, the metaphysical forces responsible for the universe as perceived understanding is not necessary, being triumphant is and is the means to join them in the Everlasting.

singularity is the moment of transition from energy to matter in the cyclical event that initiated the present finite expansion occurring in today's observable universe ...

2Physics Mathematics
the expansion of matter is at a finite angle of trajectory that eventually returns everything expelled back to its original location at the same time ... cyclical.

2Physics Mathematics

again, yours is simply an absurd statement, density - for any field of study you believe it might apply ...
That’s gibberish.

That’s gibberish.

View attachment 321092

as was demonstrated by newton, the canon ball returns to the canon without changing direction and does so by it's finite angle of trajectory ...

an extrapolation to the BB the expansion is in unison at a finite angle of trajectory and will have all matter return to its origin at the same time beginning a new cycle of compaction.

That is such a false analogy it isn’t even funny. Do you even know why the universe is expanding? Do you? I mean after all if all the mass is in a tiny space why wouldn’t it stay there.

I never said they knew the universe was billions of years old. They believed that God created everything. That it was done in steps over time and that man is a product of that creation. And it absolutely is an allegorical account the way it was told.

They knew one day = 24 hours. Ancient people knew about the universe and what was out there and how to measure time using the sun, the stars, and the moon. They wouldn't know billions of years old because God created humans about a thousand years before them. Just what do you think the begots tell us?
The whole 6 day thing was allegorical. It shows that they understood creation unfolded over time.

Again, what do you think the begots were? From that the ancients were able to figure out who Adam and Eve were and their descendants. It's like the common ancestry BS of evolution. Satan must've got that part from Genesis. I can see them believe the ancestry, but would have difficulties with 7 days of creation and a Savior was coming. The Pharisees didn't believe it. Your version can't explain what happened with the Jews.

Furthermore, you do not answer my question, so I got to think you don't know. Instead, you just quote your opinions. People who are Bible scholars know which is allegory and which is literal.

How do you expect to go through the narrow gate and door? Are you going to drop your backpack and remove your clothes to get through? This part is allegory. What happens to you after you die? More allegory. I think you'll be misled as Satan is the masquerader of the light. He's just too slick for us humans. Remember there are three tribulations. Pre, mid, and post. Where are you going to end up?

I never said they knew the universe was billions of years old. They believed that God created everything. That it was done in steps over time and that man is a product of that creation. And it absolutely is an allegorical account the way it was told.

They knew one day = 24 hours. Ancient people knew about the universe and what was out there and how to measure time using the sun, the stars, and the moon. They wouldn't know billions of years old because God created humans about a thousand years before them. Just what do you think the begots tell us?
The whole 6 day thing was allegorical. It shows that they understood creation unfolded over time.

Again, what do you think the begots were? From that the ancients were able to figure out who Adam and Eve were and their descendants. It's like the common ancestry BS of evolution. Satan must've got that part from Genesis. I can see them believe the ancestry, but would have difficulties with 7 days of creation and a Savior was coming. The Pharisees didn't believe it. Your version can't explain what happened with the Jews.

Furthermore, you do not answer my question, so I got to think you don't know. Instead, you just quote your opinions. People who are Bible scholars know which is allegory and which is literal.

How do you expect to go through the narrow gate and door? Are you going to drop your backpack and remove your clothes to get through? This part is allegory. What happens to you after you die? More allegory. I think you'll be misled as Satan is the masquerader of the light. He's just too slick for us humans. Remember there are three tribulations. Pre, mid, and post. Where are you going to end up?
I believe that’s allegory too. Evil is the absence of good. Evil isn’t extant.

Do you even know why the universe is expanding? Do you? I mean after all if all the mass is in a tiny space why wouldn’t it stay there.

Why is the universe expanding :popcorn:?
Because it was created with nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter which annihilated each other releasing tremendous amounts of energy propelling the remaining matter outward like a ripple on a pond.

An object in motion tends to stay in motion unless acted upon by a force. Gravity isn’t a force. Gravity is a consequence of space time being warped by energy/matter.

Gravity will not cause the universe to collapse because if that were the case the universe would have never expanded in the first place.

And by expanded I mean radiate outwards like a ripple on a pond.

Is this Covid-19 pandemic a result of God's actions, or an ecological/biological/sociological process that reflects Nature?

If God, then why?
If Nature, is it a "correction" in the balance of life among the human species?
Survival of the "fittest" ... and rich/powerful (access to life-saving resources)?

Perhaps population density, some foul sanitary/eating habits, and easy global travel opportunities are "correcting" overpopulation of humans?
Maybe God wants to give non-human animals a break?
What say you?
I think it's funny we think we are gods chosen animal just because we might be the only animal smart enough to contemplate such things. Maybe dolphins do to actually we don't know. But bottom line is we think god put all this here for us.

But he didn't make us the fastest animal. Nor the strongest. We don't have the best hearing or eye sight.

And ya don't see other animals dying from corona just us. God sure made us fragile, slow, deaf compared to other animals, can't even smell as good as dogs can.

"Chapter 1
The Account of Creation

that's a stretch ...

2Physics Mathematics

2Physics Mathematics

That’s gibberish.

That’s gibberish.

View attachment 321092

That is such a false analogy it isn’t even funny. Do you even know why the universe is expanding? Do you? I mean after all if all the mass is in a tiny space why wouldn’t it stay there.
no, that is how matter will recreate the compaction by weight and velocity, transforming to a condensed state that mathematically will become unable to sustain itself, a new moment of singularity ... the metaphysical forces reaming the same.

that is not however a discussion about physiology and the peripheral spiritual content.

Is this Covid-19 pandemic a result of God's actions, or an ecological/biological/sociological process that reflects Nature?

If God, then why?
If Nature, is it a "correction" in the balance of life among the human species?
Survival of the "fittest" ... and rich/powerful (access to life-saving resources)?

Perhaps population density, some foul sanitary/eating habits, and easy global travel opportunities are "correcting" overpopulation of humans?
Maybe God wants to give non-human animals a break?
What say you?
It is certainly not God. It is actually human actions that led to this pandemic.

"Chapter 1
The Account of Creation

that's a stretch ...

2Physics Mathematics

2Physics Mathematics

That’s gibberish.

That’s gibberish.

View attachment 321092

no, that is how matter will recreate the compaction by weight and velocity, transforming to a condensed state that mathematically will become unable to sustain itself, a new moment of singularity ... the metaphysical forces reaming the same.

that is not however a discussion about physiology and the peripheral spiritual content.
That’s even more gibberish.

Can you explain why the universe expanded if gravity forced it to contract?

"Chapter 1
The Account of Creation

that's a stretch ...

2Physics Mathematics

2Physics Mathematics

That’s gibberish.

That’s gibberish.

View attachment 321092

The universe will expand eternally not only due to the expansion rate astronomer Lovell perceived, but also due to dark/invisible energy from the One who is stretching our the universe (Isaiah 40:22,26).

The expansion of the universe was caused by the tremendous release of energy from matter and antimatter annihilations which provided the force necessary to accelerate the remaining matter against the wishes of gravity.

When space and time were created from nothing, For every 1 billion anti-matter particles there were 1 billion and 1 matter particles. That slight discrepancy is what led to all the matter and energy we see today.

You can google it.

"Chapter 1
The Account of Creation

that's a stretch ...

2Physics Mathematics

2Physics Mathematics

That’s gibberish.

That’s gibberish.

View attachment 321092

The universe will expand eternally not only due to the expansion rate astronomer Lovell perceived, but also due to dark/invisible energy from the One who is stretching our the universe (Isaiah 40:22,26).
I don’t buy into dark matter and dark energy. They are just a fancy fudge factor. I think the better explanation is we don’t understand how light travels between galaxies and our calculations of acceleration are inaccurate. I also never bought into the theory that gravity would cause our universe to contract thus negating the whole acceleration argument. Bullets don’t return to the barrel no matter what Breezewood thinks.

"Chapter 1
The Account of Creation

that's a stretch ...

2Physics Mathematics

2Physics Mathematics

That’s gibberish.

That’s gibberish.

View attachment 321092

The expansion was due to energy input from God in harmony with the law of conservation of matter and energy and the principle of cause and effect.

How God did this is a valid branch of scientific research - one model is the collision of two 2-d branes edge on since the point of impact would be a singularity with zero dimensions but an incredible amount of energy release - specifically: E= Mc^2.

But that only explains the energy (and resulting mass later) at the origin of our universe - not how God created the laws governing our universe (see Job 38:33) or the fine tuned properties of our universe to allow for stars and life as we know it to exist or be created.

"Chapter 1
The Account of Creation

that's a stretch ...

2Physics Mathematics

2Physics Mathematics

That’s gibberish.

That’s gibberish.

View attachment 321092

The expansion was due to energy input from God in harmony with the law of conservation of matter and energy and the principle of cause and effect.

How God did this is a valid branch of scientific research - one model is the collision of two 2-d branes edge on since the point of impact would be a singularity with zero dimensions but an incredible amount of energy release - specifically: E= Mc^2.

But that only explains the energy (and resulting mass later) at the origin of our universe - not how God created the laws governing our universe (see Job 38:33) or the fine tuned properties of our universe to allow for stars and life as we know it to exist or be created.
The expansion is due to anti-matter matter annihilations which released massive amounts of energy which propelled the remaining matter outward like ripples on a pond.

The expansion of the universe was caused by the tremendous release of energy from matter and antimatter annihilations which provided the force necessary to accelerate the remaining matter against the wishes of gravity.

When space and time were created from nothing, For every 1 billion anti-matter particles there were 1 billion and 1 matter particles. That slight discrepancy is what led to all the matter and energy we see today.

You can google it.

Your theory violates the law of conservation of matter and energy. Nor do you explain why the result of the origin of our universe by cause and effect ended up with more matter than anti-matter.

Neither matter nor anti-matter can come from nothing.

"Chapter 1
The Account of Creation

that's a stretch ...

2Physics Mathematics

2Physics Mathematics

That’s gibberish.

That’s gibberish.

View attachment 321092

I don’t buy into dark matter and dark energy. They are just a fancy fudge factor. I think the better explanation is we don’t understand how light travels between galaxies and our calculations of acceleration are inaccurate. I also never bought into the theory that gravity would cause our universe to contract thus negating the whole acceleration argument. Bullets don’t return to the barrel no matter what Breezewood thinks.
So we disagree - that's OK in scientific research especially in cases like this which involve unsolved mysteries like what dark matter and dark energy actually are.

Our literature refers to the scientific basis for belief in dark matter and dark energy e.g Type 1A supernovae as the basis for measurement

For example, this footnote:

"Dark matter was postulated in the 1930’s and confirmed in the 1980’s. Today astronomers measure how much dark matter a cluster of galaxies may have by observing how the cluster bends light from more distant objects."

Another evidence is the motion of galaxies - they would fly apart if the gravity from dark matter was not involved. For more detail, see:

Last edited:

"Chapter 1
The Account of Creation

that's a stretch ...

2Physics Mathematics

2Physics Mathematics

That’s gibberish.

That’s gibberish.

View attachment 321092

So we disagree - that's OK in scientific research especially in cases like this which involve unsolved mysteries like what dark matter and dark energy actually are.

Our literature refers to the scientific basis for belief in dark matter and dark energy e.g Type 1A supernovae as the basis for measurement

For example, this footnote:

"Dark matter was postulated in the 1930’s and confirmed in the 1980’s. Today astronomers measure how much dark matter a cluster of galaxies may have by observing how the cluster bends light from more distant objects."

Another evidence is the motion of galaxies - they would fly apart if the gravity from dark matter was not involved. For more detail, see:

I’ve never had a problem with others not agreeing with me.

Because it was created with nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter which annihilated each other releasing tremendous amounts of energy propelling the remaining matter outward like a ripple on a pond.

How can matter and antimatter appear and interact with each other with no space and time? And there is no need to wait 14 billion years. You have no idea how long that is. None of us has. One can't do any experiments. From entropy, we know that the heavenly bodies end up destroying each other or never to be seen again. We also know that what we see isn't really billions of years old. We can't see further than 100 light years. Let's say we want to visit a planet in Alpha Centnauri and have a way to get there at light speed. We aren't goimg to plot our course based on what we see now are we?

Forum List

Back