Is it fair to blame Donald Trump for the damage done by Covid?

Trump isn't a normal politician. He certainly had to rely heavily on some of his advisors. Do you think he made any of these decisions alone?

I think the situation would be pretty much the same if Obama had been president.
Trump has second sight at the employment table. He uncannily knows by instinct who's naughty and who is nice. Let's be crystal clear. He had people in the Middle East ready to put aside five thousand year old disputes in the toilet and begin the thousand year peace of mankind in place, but Hillary's we-must-destroy-the-constitution bullies came up with enough frame games to make uninformed American citizens unaware of how far low the Demmies will go to lie, cheat, and steal to get Donald Trump out of the treasonous witch's ugly mush.

He isn't encouraging it. Instead he is demanding people get a vaccine that has killed people.

I am against the Govt mandating private companies forces their employees get it. I think that it has been counter productive.

He isn't encouraging it. Instead he is demanding people get a vaccine that has killed people.

I am against the Govt mandating private companies forces their employees get it. I think that it has been counter productive.
Especially if you're a pilot and it's proven the vaccine can cause heart problems. You cannot be a pilot and have heart problems. So a pilot can lose his carrer and cannot sue for damages.

Especially if you're a pilot and it's proven the vaccine can cause heart problems. You cannot be a pilot and have heart problems. So a pilot can lose his carrer and cannot sue for damages.
COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.

Exceptions could be covered under some wage replacement insurance by the public sector.

Trump is a malignant psychopath who was more concerned with getting reelected then saving lives. And Kushner was on board with the whole scam when Trump was lying thru his filthy yap about what was happening.

Trump is the lowest form of human life & the worst human being ever elected to a high office in the history of this Country.

Clipper sticks his hand in his pants and starts tripping like the racist he is

Do you always jizz yourself when you post stupidity, assclown?
Clipper: Duh, dar, drool, no I'm not, kaz, you are. I'm not, YOU are! You are, kaz, I'm not, YOU are!!!!!

The eight year old lashes out as only he and any other eight year old on the playground can ...

I do not blame Trump for...

1. the appearance of the virus

I applaud Trump for...

2. fast-tracking the development and approval of effective vaccine(s) under the auspices of Operation Warp Speed

I blame Trump for...

3. not acting more quickly in the January-April 2020 time frame
4. minimizing the importance and danger of COVID-19 in public remarks during that same time frame
5. publicly suggesting idiotic fixes like the malaria drug and bleaches
6. undermining public confidence in public health agencies and officials
7. infecting himself, his wife, his son, and a great many White House staff
8. staging pointless political rallies at the height of the pandemic that morphed into super-spread events that killed attendees
9. quietly getting himself and his family vaccinated rather that leading-by-example to assure many of his followers that it was safe and the right thing to do
10. nearly-total leadership failure in the context of a national (and global) public health crisis

I do not blame Trump for...

1. the appearance of the virus

I applaud Trump for...

2. fast-tracking the development and approval of effective vaccine(s) under the auspices of Operation Warp Speed

I blame Trump for...

3. not acting more quickly in the January-April 2020 time frame
4. minimizing the importance and danger in public remarks during that same time frame
5. publicly suggesting idiotic fixes like the malaria drug and bleaches
6. undermining public confidence in public health agencies and officials
7. infecting himself, his wife, his son, and a great many White House staff
8. staging pointless political rallies at the height of the pandemic that morphed into super-spread events that killed attendees
9. quietly getting himself and his family vaccinated rather that leading-by-example to assure many of his followers that it was safe and the right thing to do
10. nearly-total leadership failure in the context of a national (and global) public health crisis

Fake news just leads you by the nose

Clipper: Duh, dar, drool, no I'm not, kaz, you are. I'm not, YOU are! You are, kaz, I'm not, YOU are!!!!!

The eight year old lashes out as only he and any other eight year old on the playground can ...
Look at your own post, assclown.

No less so than anyone that has had the office this century.
That's a far cry from anyone who has made as many contributions to American sovereignty as Dubya in stopping the no goodest rape room monarch whose own citizens condemned him to death, not to mention the Donald who had World Peace in the palms of his gifted hands.

It's not my fault that Alzheimer Joe bragged his buttoms off on a talkie that went viral on the internets about the details of his extortion of one billion dollars removed from taxpayers' pockets who really have no choice on who gets what when Congress overpays foreign aid so a vice president can find a back door way to put all that money into his personal offshore account so nobody will know how he spent a billion dollars on a campaign of calumny and other forms of lying through omission intentionally..

Korea didn't have to shutdown. Korea didn't have to pay out 2, trillion dollar stimulus programs.
Sounds like you should move there.

No reason trump couldn't have copied Korea. They would've shared their strategy for fighting COVID.
Where were you in March 2020 not telling everyone that then? Wasn't your perfect 20/20 hindsight working?

trump killed 600,000 Americans
Then Biddum is killing 2,000 more each and every day. 504,000 to date, WITH the vaccine!

That is not an effective retort... these things are on-record... and you can't hide them... not can you dodge nor deflect... won't do any good...

Bull shit. Trump acted while Democrats were calling him racist for trying to cut travel to slow the spread. Yet your first "I blame Trump for" was this gem.

" not acting more quickly in the January-April 2020 time frame."

Democrats were impeaching Trump in a partisan witch hunt, calling him a racist, racist racist for trying to slow travel.

Exactly as I said, fake news just tells you what to think and like a good little Democrat, you think it. It's pathetic. My God, grow a pair and learn to think for yourself

Look at your own post, assclown.

So you're following up your no I'm not, you are with ... drum roll ... no I'm not, you are. You're a man with a plan. That plan is firmly on the playground where you get your material

So you're following up your no I'm not, you are with ... drum roll ... no I'm not, you are. You're a man with a plan. That plan is firmly on the playground where you get your material
I got you to troll me didn't I?

Thanks for playing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back