Is it fair to blame Donald Trump for the damage done by Covid?

They all tried to down play it. Washington does that for every bad thing that happens. regardless of who is President.
Of course, I dont expect you to understand that, or see beyond your binary nose.
There is a difference between covering up, knowingly providing false information, and encouraging public disobedience of lawful common-sense restrictions and minimizing public panic while gathering data and preparing responses.

I don't expect you could understand that, well, because you're a Tiny Minded Querdenken.

There is a difference between covering up, knowingly providing false information, and encouraging public disobedience of lawful common-sense restrictions and minimizing public panic while gathering data and preparing responses.
There's no way Trump could have done this alone. Maybe we should blame the system.

facts have no party affiliation. What I posted was pure fact, that is all. I corrected misinformation posted on the forum.

What did I leave out?

"BUT...the almost dead fake president with a host of miracle vaccines and a firm dose of authoritarianism is on pace to KILL more than Trump did with no vaccine and while extending freedom and liberty to the people."
See how easy that was?

The United States has more air traffic than any country on Earth by an enormous margin. We have most of the biggest airports on the planet too, and many of those are next to dense groups of people. It seems to me that that's a pretty hard situation to control during a pandemic.

Is it realistic to think that under different leadership the United States would have avoided or heavily mitigated this situation?

Should Donald Trump be blamed in the manner that he often is by the left, or could some of the criticism possibly be called unfair?
Like we said in a thread last year
Couple hundred thousand Chinese came back from the mainland after the dog eating holiday ...most came back into San Fran and NYC
Happens every year....this time they brought us back a fauci funded present

He was called racist for wanting to stop flights out of China

"BUT...the almost dead fake president with a host of miracle vaccines and a firm dose of authoritarianism is on pace to KILL more than Trump did with no vaccine and while extending freedom and liberty to the people."

that is not accurate. I guess that is why it was left out, I do not add in lies.

First, Biden is well behind Trump's pace and 2nd there were more freedom and liberties taken away in 2020 than in 2021.

Here are the facts....no partisanship, just cold hard numbers...so you will be triggered

From the first death to the day Trump left office the US averaged 1411 deaths per day. Under Biden we are averaging 1072 deaths per day.

On the day Trump left office the 7 day average for deaths was 3,229. Today the 7 day average for deaths is 1,300

that is not accurate. I guess that is why it was left out, I do not add in lies.

First, Biden is well behind Trump's pace and 2nd there were more freedom and liberties taken away in 2020 than in 2021.

Here are the facts....no partisanship, just cold hard numbers...so you will be triggered

From the first death to the day Trump left office the US averaged 1411 deaths per day. Under Biden we are averaging 1072 deaths per day.

On the day Trump left office the 7 day average for deaths was 3,229. Today the 7 day average for deaths is 1,300
Is it important to get to the bottom of who is averaging more deaths per day so far?

Just more not so clever number play.

"there were more freedom and liberties taken away in 2020 than in 2021."
What liberties were lost that came from Trump's oval office?

And if it weren't for states like Florida and Texas downplaying masks and vaccines the numbers would be lower still.

Each has had about 30,000 dead since Biden took office

And if it weren't for states like Florida and Texas downplaying masks and vaccines the numbers would be lower still.

Each has had about 30,000 dead since Biden took office
"More Americans have died from COVID-19 this year than from the virus in all of 2020, according to newly updated data from Johns Hopkins University."
With an arsenal of experimental vaccines, complicit pushers (media, social media, academia) an obedient citizen base, authoritarian rule......and the dude is still killing people like Adolf did.

Is it important to get to the bottom of who is averaging more deaths per day so far?

No, I am just setting the record straight. I am not the one trying to make the comparison...why not ask the ones that are?

"More Americans have died from COVID-19 this year than from the virus in all of 2020, according to newly updated data from Johns Hopkins University."

And 15% of those died in the 20 days your god was still the POTUS. No matter how you spin it, you lose. Seems you are aptly named after all.

And 15% of those died in the 20 days your god was still the POTUS. No matter how you spin it, you lose. Seems you are aptly named after all.
This thread is kinda about which president is doing a better job managing the Democrat virus…You seem to keep leaving the arsenal of vaccines that Biden is armed with out of your quantification…is there a reason you’d do that…you know, since you’re not a filthy Leftist TDS’er and all?

This thread is kinda about which president is doing a better job managing the Democrat virus…You seem to keep leaving the arsenal of vaccines that Biden is armed with out of your quantification…is there a reason you’d do that…you know, since you’re not a filthy Leftist TDS’er and all?
I think Biden barely knows which way is up. From my perspective the thread was more a suggestion that it's unfair to place blame for the handling of the virus on just the president.
why not ask the ones that are?
I approach different people from different angles for different reasons.

The United States has more air traffic than any country on Earth by an enormous margin. We have most of the biggest airports on the planet too, and many of those are next to dense groups of people. It seems to me that that's a pretty hard situation to control during a pandemic.

Is it realistic to think that under different leadership the United States would have avoided or heavily mitigated this situation?

Should Donald Trump be blamed in the manner that he often is by the left, or could some of the criticism possibly be called unfair?

I'm going to say yes.

Mostly because Trump took credit for everything and anything regardless of whether he put anything into it or not.

Also because he was in charge and could have done better.

This thread is kinda about which president is doing a better job managing the Democrat virus…

No, this thread is about if it is fair to blame Trump. I present facts, you present your party talking points.

You seem to keep leaving the arsenal of vaccines that Biden is armed with out of your quantification…is there a reason you’d do that…you know, since you’re not a filthy Leftist TDS’er and all?

I present facts. I do not praise nor condemn either man, both suck. I leave the emotional "feelings" part of the discussion to people like you that do not like facts or data. I have given specific things I think that Trump did wrong at the beginning of the pandemic, you on the other hand only have "BIDEN BAD, TRUMP GOD".

Forum List

Back