Is it ever ok to have an Abortion?

Read the constitution. Your religious book has no legal bearing on any law or anyone's life in our nation. In fact the constitution clearly says you can't force your religion on anyone or create any religious test for anyone to hold public office.

Your religious book means nothing legally here in America. The constitution does and the constitution isn't on your side in this.

I call.

The Constitution says that ALL PERSONS are entitled to the EQUAL PROTECTIONS of our laws.

True or False?
A fertilized egg is not a "person." If you think so, take it away and put it in a laboratory.

You are understandably jumping ahead because you know as Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart said, "once it is established that a fetus is a person, your case for abortion become near impossible to make."

So again, we welcome you to challenge the nation's more than 30 State and federal fetal HOMICIDE laws that do exactly what Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart anticipated.

Those laws legally recognize and define "children in the womb" as "human beings in ANY stage of development while in the womb."

Your entire house of cards (denials) is going to fall.

When the Supreme Court finally gets tge right case to reconcile Roe vs Wade with our Fetal Homicide laws AND the Constitution?

You and your fucktarded ilk will finally be defeated as you should have been more than forty years ago.

Ok so if it's unique and individual life then remove it from the woman, let it live individually as a human from the woman. If it's a separate life, then separate it, let it live on it's own like all humans on this earth.

So, if after giving birth, the mother doesn't want the child, should she be able to just send the child out on the streets, to fend for himself?

It isn't just up until birth that a child needs his parents' support and care to survive. It is for quite a few years beyond that point.

There is nothing special about birth, that suddenly makes the child more human than he was before, or particularly more able to survive completely on his own.

Who cares what your religious book says? Why do you believe you have the right to force your religion on me or anyone else?
·
·
·​
How would you like it if I forced my religious beliefs on you? I'm not christian. How would you like it if I forced you to follow my religious laws against your will? If you're a woman, how would you like it if someone forced you to have an abortion against your will? That's what you're trying to do to women. Force them to do what you want against their will.

Read the constitution. Your religious book has no legal bearing on any law or anyone's life in our nation. In fact the constitution clearly says you can't force your religion on anyone or create any religious test for anyone to hold public office.

Your religious book means nothing legally here in America. The constitution does and the constitution isn't on your side in this.

It has nothing to do with religion. It has everything to do with life and death, and the ethical issues surrounding the needless killing of an innocent human being.

I call.

The Constitution says that ALL PERSONS are entitled to the EQUAL PROTECTIONS of our laws.

True or False?
A fertilized egg is not a "person." If you think so, take it away and put it in a laboratory.

You are understandably jumping ahead because you know as Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart said, "once it is established that a fetus is a person, your case for abortion become near impossible to make."

So again, we welcome you to challenge the nation's more than 30 State and federal fetal HOMICIDE laws that do exactly what Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart anticipated.

Those laws legally recognize and define "children in the womb" as "human beings in ANY stage of development while in the womb."

Your entire house of cards (denials) is going to fall.

When the Supreme Court finally gets tge right case to reconcile Roe vs Wade with our Fetal Homicide laws AND the Constitution?

You and your fucktarded ilk will finally be defeated as you should have been more than forty years ago.
So you want the politicians to take over people's bodies.

I honestly don't know why the Right is so freaked out over a closed issue. Nor, can I figure out why the Right wants the government having more invasive authority over our personal lives.

It mighty have something to do with thousands of innocent human beings being savagely and unjustifiably slaughtered in cold blood every day. No decent person can ever be OK with that.

I say that •YOU• are not a person. One cannot qualify as human, who so casually disregards the most basic right of the most innocent and defenseless of human beings, to be allowed to live. Because you have no regard for human life, no sense of right or wrong, you are not human, and therefore anyone who wants to kill you has every right to do so. After all, the ability to know right from wrong, and to act accordingly, is one of the essential traits that distinguishes us humans from lower forms of animal life.

Now, tell me, how, in making such a statement, I am any more wrong than you are, for denying the humanity of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings?

The “bodies” that you keep talking about are not the ones that die as a result of this savage and indefensible act. If abortion was really about the mother's body, about her “choice”, then she would be the one who dies from the procedure, and the innocent child would live.

If you seriously think that an opposition to abortion is tantamount to a "want to have politicians take over someone's body?" You are fucktarded beyond reach.

What about any of the other laws against assault, rape or molestation? Do you see those laws as a means to give politicians control over your body, too?

Last edited:
I honestly don't know why the Right is so freaked out over a closed issue. Nor, can I figure out why the Right wants the government having more invasive authority over our personal lives.

It mighty have something to do with thousands of innocent human beings being savagely and unjustifiably slaughtered in cold blood every day. No decent person can ever be OK with that.

...and, of course, nobody ever had an abortion before Roe, and if Roe is overturned, then nobody will ever have an abortion again, right? You need to put away your outdated self rightouse moral views, and learn to mind your own business.

You need to put away your outdated self rightouse moral views, and learn to mind your own business.

Do you hold that view for any other forms of assault or molestation?

If not, why do you make an exception for abortions?

You don't need to answer. I really don't need to know WHY you are a hypocrite. As long as I can see that you ARE one.

You need to put away your outdated self rightouse moral views, and learn to mind your own business.

Do you hold that view for any other forms of assault or molestation?

If not, why do you make an exception for abortions?

You don't need to answer. I really don't need to know WHY you are a hypocrite. As long as I can see that you ARE one.
Abortion has nothing to do with assault and molestation. But, you know that already.

What if it was determined that the baby would most likely be Down's Syndrome? That's a far more likely scenario. Down's Syndrome kids often live productive lives but some parents would prefer not to be bothered.

I think I probably represent the most extreme edge of opposition to abortion. (Though it does seem quite odd to me that my position ought to be the one considered the one that is “extreme”, given that it is the position most solidly rooted in common decency and common sense.) I consider it to be nothing less than the intentional killing of an innocent human being, and therefore something that should be absolutely illegal, and subject to the harshest of penalties up to and including the death penalty; except under conditions comparable to those under which homicide would otherwise be justifiable.

So you are willing to execute a woman for taking an abortion pill? Because that's kind of the "Common sense" you've just advocated here, Mormon Bob.

The problem that you never think of is how would you enforce such a law. You would either have to create a police state where people are informing on their neighbors, or you'd have to have a law that everyone will be ignoring. (This is what they have in the Philippines, or what America was like before a REPUBLICAN Supreme Court overturned the archaic abortion laws with Roe and Doe.

I don't think there's anyone more extremely opposed the the cold-blooded murder of innocent children than I am, and even I am not opposed to it under such extreme conditions as an ectopic pregnancy, where the child is almost certain to die anyway, and the mother is at great risk of serious harm or even death if the pregnancy is allowed to continue.

Okay... so if you are allowing an exception for ectopic pregnancies, you've pretty much allowed all abortions. Guess what, the doctors will just claim EVERY abortion they are performing on a woman is ectopic. Prove it isn't.
Easy. Was the fallopian tube removed? If so, it was an ectopic. Surgical excision of an ectopic pregnancy is abdominal surgery. Abortions are performed through the vaginal canal without incision.

Do you think this can't be proved? You weren't thinking.

I read this article about a mother who found out in her second trimester that the fetus had a condition that was preventing its bones and brain to grow. The doctor told her that the baby would likely not survive the term of her pregnancy and there was a risk to her health so she decided to terminate. I’m curious about what the pro-lifers think about this. Should this be legal or illegal?

Women are free individuals who fully control their reproductive organs and must be permitted to do what THEY think is right.

Fuck the theocratic police state and its anti-abortion Laws.

To a degree, right? Like you wouldn’t think it acceptable for a woman to abort and kill a baby the day before it’s delivery date when it could be born and survive on its own... would you agree?

What you describe is illegal and doesn't happen in America.

It's illegal to abort a viable fetus without an extremely good reason. There needs to extensive documentation of the necessity. In some states it requires two doctors to document and agree it's necessary.

This is a situation where the people involved have picked out a name, they know the sex of the child, they have had baby showers, they've bought furniture and set up a nursery.

They are going through one of the worst hells anyone will have to endure.

Any doctor who performs an abortion that late in pregnancy without all the legal qualifications that doctors is leaving themselves open to prosecution and no doctor in America will ever do that.
Both Dr. Gosnell and Dr. Tiller certainly did that and those are just the ones we know about.

It's a cheap and common argument among abortion advocates to see how far pro lifers will go in the abortion debate. On the other hand how casual are reasonable abortion advocates when it comes to killing viable 2nd term fetuses who don't satisfy the current demand for genetic excellence?

What if it was determined that the baby would most likely be Down's Syndrome? That's a far more likely scenario. Down's Syndrome kids often live productive lives but some parents would prefer not to be bothered.

Don't want to be bothered? I am a retired health insurance underwriter, and I know that the average cost for medical care for the first 5 years of life for a Down Syndrome child is over a million dollars. With the GOP so intent on taking people's health insurance away, there could be a very good reason to abort a Down Syndrome child.

Tell ya what. Rant all you want about assault and molestation, but I am not interested in your efforts to divert me from the OP topic,

I have no need to rant about such an obvious fact like the fact that no aborted child escapes from the abortion procedure unmolested / unassaulted.

Forum List

Back