Is it ever ok to have an Abortion?

That said, I see no Constitutional justification for getting an abortion to kill a child that is expected to die on its own, anyway.

So what kind of a sick fuck would make a woman carry a doomed fetus to term to watch it die?

Oh, right, A "Christian".

The doctors will encourage carrying the fetus to term to harvest its organs, and I know a family that did this, but I can't imagine the horror of continuing the pregnancy to watch the baby die.

Cause, doctors are never wrong about the child's chance of living.

Right?

So, the Medical Dictionaries and Fetal HOMICIDE laws that actually say that a human being in the fetal stage of their life IS a child are. . . . . What?

Wrong. You got it.

Fetal Homicide laws are legal garbage, and medical dictionaries don't claim a fetus is viable, therefore not a person.

Do you seriously think that you know more about the subject than the Doctors who wrote the Medical Definitions do?

Other doctors are performing the abortions, gleefully, so they are less impressed than you are.

They still perform abortions, legally and with no moral qualms...

Fetuses aren't people. Thank God, we'd have some real problem if we give a blob of tissue more rights than the poor woman it is inside of.

DERP.

If a human being in the fetal stage of their life is (according to you) NOT a person, then You (or any lawyers who share your fucktarded opinion) would have no difficulty at all, overturning the MURDER convictions of any of those already prosecuted for killing a "child in the womb" during a criminal act.

Why are YOU letting those convicted for a MURDER they (according to you) can't have possibly committed, rot in jail, unjustly?

We (those who support those laws) WELCOME and anxiously await your future court challenges.

f a human being in the fetal stage of their life is (according to you) NOT a person, then You (or any lawyers who share your fucktarded opinion) would have no difficulty at all, overturning the MURDER convictions of any of those already prosecuted for killing a "child in the womb" during a criminal act.

Well, guess what, it's already been done, in the Purvi Patel case, where the religious fanatics got a conviction of a woman who had a miscarriage, and it was overturned.

The problem with other cases where some other person got convicted of spooge murder, is that they usually killed the woman it was in, so they aren't getting out of jail, anyway.

f a human being in the fetal stage of their life is (according to you) NOT a person, then You (or any lawyers who share your fucktarded opinion) would have no difficulty at all, overturning the MURDER convictions of any of those already prosecuted for killing a "child in the womb" during a criminal act.

Well, guess what, it's already been done, in the Purvi Patel case, where the religious fanatics got a conviction of a woman who had a miscarriage, and it was overturned.

The problem with other cases where some other person got convicted of spooge murder, is that they usually killed the woman it was in, so they aren't getting out of jail, anyway.

Some.

You want reference to others?

Abortion and the death penalty are closely tied. We need both,and we need to stop condemning either.
Actually not.

The former is civil law, the latter criminal law, one having nothing to do with the other.

Actually NO. The murderer on death row killed an innocent person. The aborted baby never even had a chance to defend itself.

Fair point. What are your thoughts on birth control pills. Are those considered homicide in your POV?

As long as we're talking about methods that prevent contraception from occurring in the first place, I don't see how they would constitute homicide. I have no problem at all with the legality of any such methods.
condoms and diaphragms block the sperm from finding the egg but IUDs, birth control pills and other like forms can allow a sperm to fertilize an egg. They prevent the egg from attaching to the uterus. I’m guess that you’d want to outlaw these type of birth control methods, is that correct?

Actually the pill doesn't allow conception.

What the pill does is fool the body into thinking it's already pregnant. An egg won't be produced or released.

Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 11.32.54 AM.png

I read this article about a mother who found out in her second trimester that the fetus had a condition that was preventing its bones and brain to grow. The doctor told her that the baby would likely not survive the term of her pregnancy and there was a risk to her health so she decided to terminate. I’m curious about what the pro-lifers think about this. Should this be legal or illegal?

Women are free individuals who fully control their reproductive organs and must be permitted to do what THEY think is right.

Fuck the theocratic police state and its anti-abortion Laws.

To a degree, right? Like you wouldn’t think it acceptable for a woman to abort and kill a baby the day before it’s delivery date when it could be born and survive on its own... would you agree?

What you describe is illegal and doesn't happen in America.

It's illegal to abort a viable fetus without an extremely good reason. There needs to extensive documentation of the necessity. In some states it requires two doctors to document and agree it's necessary.

This is a situation where the people involved have picked out a name, they know the sex of the child, they have had baby showers, they've bought furniture and set up a nursery.

They are going through one of the worst hells anyone will have to endure.

Any doctor who performs an abortion that late in pregnancy without all the legal qualifications that doctors is leaving themselves open to prosecution and no doctor in America will ever do that.

condoms and diaphragms block the sperm from finding the egg but IUDs, birth control pills and other like forms can allow a sperm to fertilize an egg. They prevent the egg from attaching to the uterus. I’m guess that you’d want to outlaw these type of birth control methods, is that correct?

If a form of birth control allows conception, but then prevents the child thus created from being able to develop any further, then yes, that is homicide, and on that basis, should be illegal.
yes, that is what the pill and most other ingested forms of BC do

I'm so sorry but no that's not how the pill works.

The pill is just hormones that fool the body into thinking it's already pregnant. The body acts like it's in the first trimester of pregnancy.

The body is fooled into thinking it's already pregnant. No new egg is produced or released. So there's no egg for the sperm to fertilize.

Please talk to a woman about this. I understand most men don't know the details of the pill. Most women do.

I read this article about a mother who found out in her second trimester that the fetus had a condition that was preventing its bones and brain to grow. The doctor told her that the baby would likely not survive the term of her pregnancy and there was a risk to her health so she decided to terminate. I’m curious about what the pro-lifers think about this. Should this be legal or illegal?

I edge the side of conservative on this, but IMO an abortion is the right direction in this case.

It depends on what the woman's personal beliefs are.

Murder is murder, regardless of what the murderer or any accomplices might personally believe.

It's not "murder" except for you fringe folks. Your personal beliefs should be of no concern to those who do not share them. How would you like to have your personal decisions be dictated by the beliefs of some outsider? Regardless of the situation a woman is in, she will not have an abortion if she is against having one. Government has no legitimate role in private reproductive decisions.

Abortion is murder - this is known scientifically since each unique human soul begins life at conception. Each person has unique DNA - this is set at conception.

The Bible teaches abortion is murder as well. In fact, Jesus became a one-celled embryo in Mary's womb at conception.

But, you are correct that all humans have free will - no one can force you to murder or not to murder - this is just as true in war.

Ok so if it's unique and individual life then remove it from the woman, let it live individually as a human from the woman. If it's a separate life, then separate it, let it live on it's own like all humans on this earth.

Who cares what your religious book says? Why do you believe you have the right to force your religion on me or anyone else?

The bible doesn't say anything about abortion beyond giving instructions on how to perform one in the book of Numbers. You might want to actually read that book because you're lying about what it says about abortion. It also doesn't say life begins at conception. The bible says life begins when the first breath of air is taken through the nose. You can find that in the book of Genesis.

Your whole belief is based on lies. If you don't like abortion don't have one but don't force your beliefs on anyone else.

How would you like it if I forced my religious beliefs on you? I'm not christian. How would you like it if I forced you to follow my religious laws against your will? If you're a woman, how would you like it if someone forced you to have an abortion against your will? That's what you're trying to do to women. Force them to do what you want against their will.

Read the constitution. Your religious book has no legal bearing on any law or anyone's life in our nation. In fact the constitution clearly says you can't force your religion on anyone or create any religious test for anyone to hold public office.

Your religious book means nothing legally here in America. The constitution does and the constitution isn't on your side in this.

The train has left the station on the abortion issue. If Roe is overturned, then the states decide, and many states will never outlaw abortion. So a woman in Alabama can get one legally in California, and if the doesn't work, she can have a D&C in Alabama, and if that doesn't work, there are now OTC drugs in Europe that can be shipped to the USA so that she can do it herself at home.

I honestly don't know why the Right is so freaked out over a closed issue. Nor, can I figure out why the Right wants the government having more invasive authority over our personal lives.

It's too bad that no one is polling the men who are responsible for these pregnancies that are aborted. What do they think? Did they want to be fathers and their sex partners said "no" or were they relieved? There have been several cases in which the man responsible for a pregnancy killed the person whom they made pregnant.

Read the constitution. Your religious book has no legal bearing on any law or anyone's life in our nation. In fact the constitution clearly says you can't force your religion on anyone or create any religious test for anyone to hold public office.

Your religious book means nothing legally here in America. The constitution does and the constitution isn't on your side in this.

I call.

The Constitution says that ALL PERSONS are entitled to the EQUAL PROTECTIONS of our laws.

True or False?

Hardly recognized her without the red hair. Very sad.

I call.

The Constitution says that ALL PERSONS are entitled to the EQUAL PROTECTIONS of our laws.

True or False?
A fertilized egg is not a "person." If you think so, take it away and put it in a laboratory.

Forum List

Back