Is it ever ok to have an Abortion?

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
I read this article about a mother who found out in her second trimester that the fetus had a condition that was preventing its bones and brain to grow. The doctor told her that the baby would likely not survive the term of her pregnancy and there was a risk to her health so she decided to terminate. I’m curious about what the pro-lifers think about this. Should this be legal or illegal?

I read this article about a mother who found out in her second trimester that the fetus had a condition that was preventing its bones and brain to grow. The doctor told her that the baby would likely not survive the term of her pregnancy and there was a risk to her health so she decided to terminate. I’m curious about what the pro-lifers think about this. Should this be legal or illegal?

I have been pro choice all my life.

There are only 2 outcomes to an ectopic pregnancy:

1. Nothing is done, the woman dies or if she's lucky and lives, she's infertile permanently.
2. An abortion is performed. The woman lives to have children later.

There are over 65 thousand American women who face that each year.

The anti choice people would force those women to die.

1. Nothing is done, the woman dies or if she's lucky and lives, she's infertile permanently.

Which is why I’d like to hear what a pro lifer has to say about this kind of scenario

I would like several other opinions,,there are to many doctors out there that feel like they are gods,,,

No never. She is lying. Its typical of the media. She was pro-abortion years ago.

I think there is someone in your family you need To ask that question to.

You are pro-abortion period. Not anti-ectopic pregnancy. By the way no state ever banned, nor any law affected termination of removal of ectopic pregnancies. Never. Not one. Roe V Wade had zero effect on the treatment of the condition. And when we overturn it there will be no change.

Everyone on death row is presumed innocent, but yet we kill innocent children in the womb as if they were a cancerous tumor. Like that.
sorry but everyone on death row was proven guilty by a jury,,,
Ever been on a Jury?

what does that have to do with your incorrect statement???

everyone on death row has been proven guilty by a jury,,,and yes sometimes they get it wrong,,,
correct me, then. What was incorrect about it?

Everyone on death row is presumed innocent, but yet we kill innocent children in the womb as if they were a cancerous tumor. Like that.
Ever been on a Jury?

everyone on death row has been proven guilty by a jury,,,and yes sometimes they get it wrong,,,
I JUST DID!!!!!,,,
now stop being an ignorant bitch and go away,,,

Abortion and the death penalty are closely tied. We need both,and we need to stop condemning either.
Nope, not even close.

I find it difficult to imagine the degree of sociopathy and depravity that it must take to think that murdering innocent children in cold blood, and putting the worst and deadliest of violent, hardened, convicted criminal to death, can be compared and lumped together in such a manner.

Ever been on a Jury?

I JUST DID!!!!!,,,
now stop being an ignorant bitch and go away,,,
Really?

New Topics

Forum List

Back