Is it ever OK for police to shoot people?

Is it ever OK for police to use deadly force?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21-0

Defund the police leftists refusing to vote it seems

You asked a question. Is it ever OK for the police to shoot someone. The obvious answer is yes. I answered. If the shooting is justified or not depends on the totality of the circumstances. There are few absolutes when deadly force comes in.

Remember the parking lot shooting over the handicapped space. When the shooter pulled his gun he was justified. He had been attacked. But the attacker backed away. The threat had been resolved for that moment. It became murder when he shot at the man backing away.

The totality of the circumstances is what matters. It isn’t a simple yeah all police shootings are always justified. It isn’t a situation where you can never shoot.

The old days where the magic words got you out of trouble are gone. I was a feared for my life don’t cut it anymore. They won’t come back. They have led to some bad shootings. Bad shootings that were accepted as good and it infuriated people.

All of any action is never bad or good. The Toledo shooting was not good. For the same reason the parking lot shooting was not justified. The threat was ended. Toledo did not deserve it. Not any other excuse you try and gin up. He should have been arrested and faced the penalties for his crimes.
Capt. Self Centered, I don't care what you have to say. I heard you loud and clear. I am talking to devout leftists on this board.

I am one of the devout leftists when cops are the issue. According to some of your fellows on the right I hate cops and want them to die. You are desperately seeking a version of the left that doesn’t exist. Well except in your imagination.
Rashida Tlaib doesn’t exist? You’re quite mad.

You can't kill an unarmed child with his hands up, no matter how much you want to.
???? Why are you trying to derail the thread?
I'm not trying to derail the thread. Of course there are times when police have to shoot people. Then, the question becomes when is it OK, and when is it not OK. Why are you afraid to discuss the implications of your OP?
why nobody ever asks the question...why are 98 percent of blacks murdered are killed by blacks...why is this a non issue
Doesn't seem to be much difference between the races killing their own. I always wondered why more whites killed whites than blacks killing blacks.

1619043148728.png

You can't kill an unarmed child with his hands up, no matter how much you want to.
???? Why are you trying to derail the thread?
I'm not trying to derail the thread. Of course there are times when police have to shoot people. Then, the question becomes when is it OK, and when is it not OK. Why are you afraid to discuss the implications of your OP?
why nobody ever asks the question...why are 98 percent of blacks murdered are killed by blacks...why is this a non issue
Doesn't seem to be much difference between the races killing their own. I always wondered why more whites killed whites than blacks killing blacks.

View attachment 482522
Most murders = people who know one another. Duh. Are you ever not an ignorant pussy? Christ, people like you ruin our country. You likely never won a real fight in your pathetic life. Wimp.

25-0

So we agree there are times when they should be allowed to shoot. So the key is better training.

People are arguing this wasn't justified. LOL

for self-defense or defense or another. The excerpt below is specific to Washington State however
Self defense is illegal in Washington State. It's a mental health crisis, they pick you up for a mental health evaluation, you lose your gun rights and right to work — you're a "consumer" — a violent insane criminally deranged mentally ill person who must be kept under police surveillance and control the rest of your life. No, there's no defense no recourse no appeal no court process. It's a decades long federal prison sentence if you're ever caught with a firearm unless you're a licensed federal agent or a cop in uniform.

I don't know what you mean
There's too much of a girl gang in my hometown — they blind their boyfriends, put them in prison, play pull tabs, bingo for big stakes, drink all the time, stoned high on marijuana, half of them lesbians, Piston Annie's motorcycle club, babysitters abuse, maim, and mutilate little kids left in their care, pack pistols, perfect criminal records, clean as every other whore on the street...

I don't know what you mean
There's too much of a girl gang in my hometown — they blind their boyfriends, put them in prison, play pull tabs, bingo for big stakes, drink all the time, stoned high on marijuana, half of them lesbians, Piston Annie's motorcycle club, babysitters abuse, maim, and mutilate little kids left in their care, pack pistols, perfect criminal records, clean as every other whore on the street...

ha..

for self-defense or defense or another. The excerpt below is specific to Washington State however
Self defense is illegal in Washington State. It's a mental health crisis, they pick you up for a mental health evaluation, you lose your gun rights and right to work — you're a "consumer" — a violent insane criminally deranged mentally ill person who must be kept under police surveillance and control the rest of your life. No, there's no defense no recourse no appeal no court process. It's a decades long federal prison sentence if you're ever caught with a firearm unless you're a licensed federal agent or a cop in uniform.
"It's better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

When criminals are going to shoot you...

sure thing...it's absolutely OK for the police to shoot the scum, good on them!

No problem here. :thup:

When criminals are going to shoot you...

sure thing...it's absolutely OK for the police to shoot the scum, good on them!

No problem here. :thup:
John Gotti has a job at the FBI nowadays and Tina Bonanno is a secretary at the office there...

La Cosa Nostra is shooting down law-abiding citizens straight out of that law office.

Forum List

Back