Is it Democrat politicians who have kept blacks scared shitless to lose their race card?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’ve noticed a new uprising of paranoid blacks since Trump had them thriving.
It seems like Biden ran them right back to the plantation and to their shackles to keep them in check.
Why do blacks allow Democrats to tell them how important keeping the race card is?

It seems like Biden ran them right back to the plantation and to their shackles to keep them in check.
Why do blacks allow Democrats to tell them how important keeping the race card is?
So what you are saying is that blacks folks are too stupid to be able to make their own decisions, man you guys will never get anyone to vote for your side by degrading them...

So what you are saying is that blacks folks are too stupid to be able to make their own decisions, man you guys will never get anyone to vote for your side by degrading them...
Are you saying you’re scared to answer the question posed in the OP?

Blacks have voted 90% Democrat for a half a century, and have been rewarded with Inner City Hell.

Are you saying you’re scared to answer the question posed in the OP?
The race card you so willingly mock is people making their own decisions for which party they want to be a member of or not be a member of.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Blacks have voted 90% Democrat for a half a century, and have been rewarded with Inner City Hell.
Inner city hell existed before blacks voted for white people in a political party.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We all don't live in inner cities and whites live in inner cities too. We voted republican for 100 years and all we got was jim crow.

Last edited:
Why have whites played the race card since the ratification of the constitution?

Yep, that's exactly what he's saying. Not all blacks, but the Demonicrats have had them bent over for what is it now, oh yeah, hundreds of years. Meanwhile they prefer the Demonics anyway, what 80-90?

Perhaps the black community should wise up to it instead how they're trained via the TV set, similar youth via the re-education system, ya think?

Yep, that's exactly what he's saying. Not all blacks, but the Demonicrats have had them bent over for what is it now, oh yeah, hundreds of years. Meanwhile they prefer the Demonics anyway, what 80-90?

Perhaps the black community should wise up to it instead how they're trained via the TV set, similar youth via the re-education system, ya think?
Maybe you should let those black people make their own decisions and you stop trying to put them down over it. Do you have any concept of that notion?

Why have whites played the race card since the ratification of the constitution?

Good question, you'll have to ask PROG TV, re-education and the racism loving pitch Demonicrats.

Maybe you should let those black people make their own decisions and you stop trying to put them down over it. Do you have any concept of that notion?

Too soon to declare you a white hero for the black community, in PROG?

Too soon to declare you a white hero for the black community, in PROG?
Where did you learn to write like an illiterate fascist?

The Democrat Party exacerbates the racial tension in order to keep the real race pimps (Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Malcomb X) raking in money, organizing protests, promoting racial hatred...et. al.

Racism is a billion dollar business for the Democrat Party...and it maintains a huge victim class for them to offer solutions in exchange for votes...then never solve the problem. That is why the blacks vote for the Democrat Party.

These books, all authored by educated blacks who has "seen the light", should be required reading for all.

1621233288197.png

1621233389579.png

1621233459981.png

1621233647270.png

Attachments

• 1621233590033.png
    1621233590033.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 19
The Democrat Party exacerbates the racial tension in order to keep the real race pimps (Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Malcomb X) raking in money, organizing protests, promoting racial hatred...et. al.

Racism is a billion dollar business for the Democrat Party...and it maintains a huge victim class for them to offer solutions in exchange for votes...then never solve the problem. That is why the blacks vote for the Democrat Party.

These books, all authored by educated blacks who has "seen the light", should be required reading for all.

View attachment 490378

View attachment 490381

View attachment 490384

View attachment 490387
The Democrats don't need anyone to promote hate because you do it so much better and for free to push black people away from your party.

They also no longer have to ride on the back of the bus, drink out of segregated water fountains, can marry white people now if they really want to, have job opportunities they wouldn't have had otherwise. Oh, which party actually put a black man in the White House, and made a black woman vice-President? It wasn't the Republicans.

But ignoring the things that liberals have done for African Americans (in my opinion, we STILL have a long way to go), what you can't get away from is how Republican/Conservatives have demonized them since Nixon's Southern Strategy.

Ronnie Reagan's "Welfare Queens" and "young Bucks".
Bush Sr. "Willie Horton" ads
Jesse Helms "White Hands" ad
Donald Trump's birther bullshit
Not to mention the various voter suppression schemes.

Who are the people telling black folks they are too stupid to succeed on their own?

Maybe you need to rethink that.

As a result of the race card, those folks will soon get reparations checks.

They are now being released without bail, even for violent crimes.

They are now allowed to enter many universities without any entrance test.

They get millions of dollars in payouts if their relatives are killed by the police.

They get honors (such as the Oscars) in order to prove that diversity abounds.

The race card works! It is only natural that they would want to use it. The Democrats are clever. Give the Devil His/Her due!

Forum List

Back