Is it better to be white than other colors?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Since I am white, nobody ever asks me "what do white people think about this issue?"

Since I am white, cops assume I'm a law-abiding citizen -- which I am.

Since I am white, I don't have people burning things and killing people and saying it's for my benefit.

Since I am white, the vast majority of TV and movie characters are the same race as me.

Since I am white, I go into a job interview with people knowing I wasn't given an unfair leg up to get to where I am.

Since I am white, I don't get followed around by security when I enter a store.

I guess it's true that it's better to be white.

Since I am white, nobody ever asks me "what do white people think about this issue?"

Since I am white, I don't have people burning things and killing people and saying it's for my benefit.

Since I am white, the vast majority of TV and movie characters are the same race as me.

Since I am white, I go into a job interview with people knowing I wasn't given an unfair leg up to get to where I am.

many people out here treat me as though i am a Mexican so i would not know.....

If you’re mother was married to your father, yes

but if not you might as well be black

because your future is compromised either way

Forum List

Back