Is it anti-American

Slash

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2017
I'm just curious here.

Last week some here had called out people against Trump's handling of a foreign enemy in North Korea and saying that those who didn't agree with him hated America. That those who felt not taking an immediate hard line were anti-American.

Here now, we have both sides, left and right, Trump and his cabinet denouncing alt-right, white nationalism, KKK, anti-semites and their ilk as a hate groups and terrorists as a domestic enemy, "criminals and thugs".

Is it anti-American to support those groups and not want them shut down?

I'll probably catch hell for this, but here goes: Probably couldn't really be considered "anti-American", as none of those groups really want to destroy this country. All of those groups you mentioned have a deep-seated love for their country and a strong sense of patriotism.

You won't see them burning flags or refusing to stand for the National Anthem.

Flame away.

I'll probably catch hell for this, but here goes: Probably couldn't really be considered "anti-American", as none of those groups really want to destroy this country. All of those groups you mentioned have a deep-seated love for their country and a strong sense of patriotism.

Flame away.

Actually I get where you are coming from, it's just that those kind of groups are actually tearing at parts of the fabric of our nation and hurting this democracy.

Flame away.

Actually I get where you are coming from, it's just that those kind of groups are actually tearing at parts of the fabric of our nation and hurting this democracy.

Sincerely, I don't recall seeing any of those groups rioting, burning looting, smashing windows at universities, or preventing people from speaking.

I mean, compared to leftists like ANTIFA and the Occupy Movement. Sure, they use detestable symbols like swastikas, but that doesn't mean they hate their country. Rather they hate what it's becoming.

I'm just curious here.

Last week some here had called out people against Trump's handling of a foreign enemy in North Korea and saying that those who didn't agree with him hated America. That those who felt not taking an immediate hard line were anti-American.

Here now, we have both sides, left and right, Trump and his cabinet denouncing alt-right, white nationalism, KKK, anti-semites and their ilk as a hate groups and terrorists as a domestic enemy, "criminals and thugs".

Don't you consider people who actively and violently try to take away a civil right as anti-American? The first Amendment is as American as it gets.

Flame away.

Sincerely, I don't recall seeing any of those groups rioting, burning looting, smashing windows at universities, or preventing people from speaking.

I mean, compared to leftists like ANTIFA and the Occupy Movement. Sure, they use detestable symbols like swastikas, but that doesn't mean they hate their country. Rather they hate what it's becoming.

They have done those same things as well, and they are just as much of the problem as to what this country is becoming.

Both sides need to seriously ask themselves if acting like animals is the right path for our nation.

Flame away.

Nonsense !

They fly the confederate and nazi flags ? Flags of prior enemies who tried to destroy this country!!

How can you be pro American if u want to eliminate 1/2 of all Americans .?

I'm just curious here.

Let's take the emotional bullshit and politics out of the situation for a moment.

Who is the most anti American here, the group that went through the legal process of obtain a permit to do their march, or the group that showed up without a permit with helmets, clubs and pepper spray to deny the constitutional rights of the folks that organized their march lawfully?

Note: this is a test of intellectual honesty, let's see if you pass.

Flame away.

Open your eyes . You think the likes of neonazis and the klan are a bunch of pacifists!?

I'm just curious here.

Let's take the emotional bullshit and politics out of the situation for a moment.

Who is the most anti American here, the group that went through the legal process of obtain a permit to do their march, or the group that showed up without a permit with helmets, clubs and pepper spray to deny the constitutional rights of the folks that organized their march lawfully?

Did you not see the vids? Those nazis showed up looking to a fight . Stop lying that they were part of some peace march .

Flame away.

Nonsense !

They fly the confederate and nazi flags ? Flags of prior enemies who tried to destroy this country!!

How can you be pro American if u want to eliminate 1/2 of all Americans .?

First Amendment. Would you be as upset when some of your leftist buddies bun the American flag? That is after all, what terrorists do in other countries.

I'm just curious here.

Did you not see the vids? Those nazis showed up looking to a fight . Stop lying that they were part of some peace march .

Watch those again. One side came for a peaceful demonstration, the other didn't

I'm just curious here.

Yeah, I saw the vids. It takes two sides to create conflict, if the counter protesters hadn't showed up dressed for battle, there would have been no battle. The supremacist would have blown off some steam and gone home. Sometimes it's best to just ignore ignorant turds, but there are leftist organizations that want the conflict. They proved that this weekend and in other violent demonstrations.

Now, remove the emotions and try answering the question.

Last edited:

Honestly, if Americans for ISIS showed up and filled out all the forms right, and Americans took to the streets and pushed back on our enemy I'd be happy.

So I'd say easily the most American isn't about who got the permit, but who's the hate group with ties to terrorism.

Yeah, I saw the vids. It takes two sides to create conflict, if the counter protesters hadn't showed up dressed for battle, there would have been no battle. The supremacist would have blown off some steam and gone home. Sometimes it's best to just ignore ignorant turds, but there are leftist organizations that want the conflict. They proved that this weekend and in other violent demonstrations.

It does... So do you prefer the side of American's or the side of the hate group with ties to terrorism. I am fine not giving hate groups a safe space to "blow off steam".

Honestly, if Americans for ISIS showed up and filled out all the forms right, and Americans took to the streets and pushed back on our enemy I'd be happy.

So I'd say easily the most American isn't about who got the permit, but who's the hate group with ties to terrorism.

So the Constitution should only apply to people that you agree with?

Sorry snowflake, you failed.

It does... So do you prefer the side of American's or the side of the hate group with ties to terrorism. I am fine not giving hate groups a safe space to "blow off steam".

So you're fine with engaging in unAmerican activities to combat unAmerican activities. I bet you went to a regressive public school, didn't ya? The whole purpose of the 1st Amendment is to protect unpopular speech.

I'm just curious here.

It is definitely UnAmerican to support Nazis, yes. You bet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back