Is It A Hoax?

I'm a Never Trumper, dipshit. A Republican for 35 years until Trump was elected.

Learn how to address your betters.
Simple solution. Prove it's real.

Ask any of the willful slaves if they know the death rate....or the recovery rate for the Wuhan Red Death.

Death rate is nothing more than a rounding error....about zero.

Just visit the neareest ICU, dipshit. That way you can see with your own eyes.

Do you think all of our nation's doctors and nurses are lying?

Like I said. A special kind of willful blindness and stupidity.

No vulgarity.....no matter how deeply you are wounded by the truth.

Learn how to address your betters.

Ask any of the willful slaves if they know the death rate....or the recovery rate for the Wuhan Red Death.

Death rate is nothing more than a rounding error....about zero.
I'm sure the 637,000+ dead would be comforted by your calliing them a rounding error, bitch.

Just visit the neareest ICU, dipshit. That way you can see with your own eyes.

Do you think all of our nation's doctors and nurses are lying?

Like I said. A special kind of willful blindness and stupidity.
Stupid, I can't see a virus with my own eyes. If you think you can go to an ICU and see a virus with your own eyes, you need to adjust your meds.

Yes, I think the doctors and nurses are lying. As fervently as you worship the Gods of the Holy Medical mystery, I know that they are corruptible.

I'm sure the 637,000+ dead would be comforted by your calliing them a rounding error, bitch.

Clean up your language....you're not speaking to your family.

Only an imbecile believes that made-up number.

Watch me smash this custard pie in your ugly kisser:

I just found another post another post from one of the hand-wringers. So let's clear this up once and for all.

1. And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later is doing two hours-long rallies a day.

2. Here, from WebMD:

Coronavirus Recovery Rates

Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they can’t count people who don’t get COVID-19 tests. Experts also don’t have information about the outcome of every infection. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

Coronavirus Recovery

3. Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox.

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

4. “Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids

This was never about healthcare. It was, is, and always will be about control.”

5. If you had no co-morbidities to begin with.....

1632006617914.png

That’s worldwide….includes nations with third world healthcare: under 1%

6. “Most people recover from Covid-19.

Most people with Covid-19 have mild illness and are able to recover at home without medical care,… Most people recover from Covid-19. Here's why it's hard to pinpoint exactly how many

7. The mechanism of the hoax was simply to claim that deaths that would have occurred (most who died already had DNRs), and to substitute the real cause of death (the usual causes… heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia) and pretend that the Wuhan was responsible.

It was designed to dissipate the value of Trump’s miraculous economy….and it worked.

You won, you hurt America badly, but you got rid of your bête noire.

Give it up already: no, 600,000 Americans did not die of the Wuhan Red Death.

It's just one more of the myriad lies Democrats tell.

8. “Does COVID-19 have a 98 percent survival rate?

Health officials estimate more 99% of infected patients survive

DETROIT – Health officials have confirmed the survival rate for people with the coronavirus (COVID-19) is high, but that’s no reason to relax safety measures that have been put in place.

One of the numbers that has been circulating on social media is that COVID-19 has a 98% or higher survival rate.

As of Wednesday, the number of cases in the United States was around 3,512,000 and the number of deaths was around 137,000. That would make the case fatality rate 3.9%, so based on confirmed cases, about 96% of people survive.” Does COVID-19 have a 98 percent survival rate?u

Doesn’t look like a great reason to ruin the economy and the lives of millions of unaffected individuals…..

…..unless you have an ulterior purpose.

============================================================

9. “Infection Fatality Rate (23k / 1.7M = 1.4% IFR)

Actual Cases with an outcome as of May 1 = estimated actual recovered (1,671,351) + estimated actual deaths (23,430) = 1,694,781.

Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) = Deaths / Cases = 23,430 / 1,694,781 = 1.4% (1.4% of people infected with SARS-CoV-2 have a fatal outcome, while 98.6% recover).” Coronavirus Death Rate (COVID-19) - Worldometer

10. “VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story

The Question

Is the survivability rate of COVID-19 close to 100%?

The Answer

According to coronavirus data from the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, there have been more than 992,000 COVID-19 cases statewide since the pandemic's start. To date, there have been close to 13,000 coronavirus-related deaths.

That would make the percentage of infections resulting in survival close to 99%” VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story

NEXT!!!

Fuck you.

I just found another post another post from one of the hand-wringers. So let's clear this up once and for all.

1. And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later is doing two hours-long rallies a day.

2. Here, from WebMD:

Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they can’t count people who don’t get COVID-19 tests. Experts also don’t have information about the outcome of every infection. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

Coronavirus Recovery

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.

4. “Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids

View attachment 541084

Most people with Covid-19 have mild illness and are able to recover at home without medical care,… Most people recover from Covid-19. Here's why it's hard to pinpoint exactly how many

7. The mechanism of the hoax was simply to claim that deaths that would have occurred (most who died already had DNRs), and to substitute the real cause of death (the usual causes… heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia) and pretend that the Wuhan was responsible.

It was designed to dissipate the value of Trump’s miraculous economy….and it worked.

DETROIT – Health officials have confirmed the survival rate for people with the coronavirus (COVID-19) is high, but that’s no reason to relax safety measures that have been put in place.

One of the numbers that has been circulating on social media is that COVID-19 has a 98% or higher survival rate.

As of Wednesday, the number of cases in the United States was around 3,512,000 and the number of deaths was around 137,000. That would make the case fatality rate 3.9%, so based on confirmed cases, about 96% of people survive.” Does COVID-19 have a 98 percent survival rate?u

Doesn’t look like a great reason to ruin the economy and the lives of millions of unaffected individuals…..

Actual Cases with an outcome as of May 1 = estimated actual recovered (1,671,351) + estimated actual deaths (23,430) = 1,694,781.

Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) = Deaths / Cases = 23,430 / 1,694,781 = 1.4% (1.4% of people infected with SARS-CoV-2 have a fatal outcome, while 98.6% recover).” Coronavirus Death Rate (COVID-19) - Worldometer

10. “VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story

The Question

The Answer

According to coronavirus data from the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, there have been more than 992,000 COVID-19 cases statewide since the pandemic's start. To date, there have been close to 13,000 coronavirus-related deaths.

That would make the percentage of infections resulting in survival close to 99%” VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story

NEXT!!!
Most people do recover. But hundreds of thousands have died from it, bitch. And millions around the world.

It takes a special kind of willfully blind and stupid person like you to bleev Covid is a hoax.

Like I told the other idiot, visit an ICU. Talk to the staff. Then call them "willful slaves" to their faces.

You won't, because you are a coward and an idiot who won't accept anything that violates your deluded confirmation bias.

You have it backwards. The vaccine you and your ilk don't want is part of an insidious plot to get rid of you. Hidden inside is the vaccine for the real plague that will be unleashed to be rid of those who don't want to get with the program, all to the delight of TPTB.
You have your siggy backward. Should be:

"malo quietum servitium quam periculosam libertatem"

However the unvaxxed with immunity will bury the vaxxed. Or we could haul 'em to a desert and give the buzzards a feast.

Fuck you.

Most people do recover. But hundreds of thousands have died from it, bitch. And millions around the world.

It takes a special kind of willfully blind and stupid person like you to bleev Covid is a hoax.

Like I told the other idiot, visit an ICU. Talk to the staff. Then call them "willful slaves" to their faces.

You won't, because you are a coward and an idiot who won't accept anything that violates your deluded confirmation bias.

Time and again, when folks realize that their political infatuations have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at the truth that you are unable to deny leaks out as vulgarity.

And, of course, it is your response to having been publicly bested.

That is why I never have to do the same.

Succumbing to the hoax....and to the 30 or so other lies and hoaxes since and before Trump's election, is largely due to government schooling and lack of reading by the Democrat sheep.

If they did read, they might have come upon this truth-vaccine that would have protected them from falling for hoaxes:

“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.”
John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

Flynn wrote that in 1944.
He recognized the ploy under Democrat Roosevelt.

Time and again, when folks realize that their political infatuations have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at the truth that you are unable to deny leaks out as vulgarity.

And, of course, it is your response to having been publicly bested.

That is why I never have to do the same.
It is no surprise you run from the facts. I have no doubt you won't talk to any doctors or nurses and call them "willful slaves".

Just keep digging through the trash and parroting your propagandists instead. You wouldn't know the truth if it spit in your eye like I do.

Bitch.

2. Here, from WebMD:

Coronavirus Recovery

View attachment 541084

The Question

The Answer

NEXT!!!

The death rates are incredibly low for anyone who is not elderly or not obese:

Covid fatalities by age.png

It is no surprise you run from the facts. I have no doubt you won't talk to any doctors or nurses and call them "willful slaves".

Just keep digging through the trash and parroting your propagandists instead. You wouldn't know the truth if it spit in your eye like I do.

Bitch.

Let's leave it to readers of our individual posts to decide if you are the vulgar little troll that I have identified you as.

I feel pretty secure about the conclusions.

We had more deaths than any other country under Trump. More than China, which is more than four times the population.

No wonder you freaks feel compelled to call it a hoax. Just like Trump did.

When faced with his first real crisis, Trump was totally clueless and so he had to call it a hoax because the game show host didn't know what to do.

Fuck you.

We have 630,000 deaths among 330,000,000 population. That comes down to a .0190909 death rate if my math is correct. That is why Covid 19 is a hoax, the vaccine is a deadly hoax and we should round up all the bastards in charge, herd them into one gigantic mob and napalm the sonsabitches. Because they're a Satan worshiping cult that needs to be destroyed along with the rest of the cabalists.

The death rates are incredibly low for anyone who is not elderly or not obese:

View attachment 541092

And the symptoms.....
. Here’s an obvious question that none of the ‘believers’ seems equipped to answer: what are the symptoms of the usual seasonal flu, and what are the symptoms of the Wuhan Red Death?

The answer: the same.

"The First Lady explained how she experienced “body aches, a cough and headaches, and felt extremely tired most of the time”.
Melania Trump describes coronavirus 'rollercoaster' as son Barron also tested positive

And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.

This is one area in which it proved fatal.....

Trump's miraculous economy, his rescue of the economy from the failure of the previous administration.

This Covid hoax stupidity is costing lives. The stupid goes deep.

We had more deaths than any other country under Trump. More than China, which is more than four times the population.

No wonder you freaks feel compelled to call it a hoax. Just like Trump did.

When faced with his first real crisis, Trump was totally clueless and so he had to call it a hoax because the game show host didn't know what to do.

No we didn't.

. The scam was easy to pull off due to two factors:
The media is nothing more than Democrats with press passes.
The majority of the public, it seems, is too fearful of the cancel culture to dare to confront, or even question.

The facts:

“… leading causes of death:

• The 10 leading causes of death in 2018 remained the same as in 2017. In 2018, the 10 leading causes of death (heart disease, cancer, unintentional injuries, chronic lower respiratory diseases, stroke, Alzheimer disease, diabetes, influenza and pneumonia, kidney disease, and suicide) remained the same as in 2017. Causes of death are ranked according to number of deaths (1). The 10 leading causes accounted for 73.8% of all deaths in the United States in 2018.
A total of 2,839,205 resident deaths were registered in the United States in 2018.” Products - Data Briefs - Number 355 - January 2020

7,778 die each and every day.

With those numbers in mind, and remembering that lots of those deaths, related to the flu or not, were claimed to be due to the covid…..how difficult was it for the anti-Trump forces and their media allies, to keep the public scared to death…and have that work against the most accomplished President in a long, long time?

This is certainly not the first time events have been manipulated by the Democrats to steal the prize. It worked out well for Democrats, but not for Americans.

The Franklin Roosevelt Regime comes to mind.

And the symptoms.....
. Here’s an obvious question that none of the ‘believers’ seems equipped to answer: what are the symptoms of the usual seasonal flu, and what are the symptoms of the Wuhan Red Death?

The answer: the same.

"The First Lady explained how she experienced “body aches, a cough and headaches, and felt extremely tired most of the time”.
Melania Trump describes coronavirus 'rollercoaster' as son Barron also tested positive

And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.

This is one area in which it proved fatal.....

Trump's miraculous economy, his rescue of the economy from the failure of the previous administration.

The fabled PCR test doesn't even distinguish between Covid, the flu, pneumonia and other seasonal respiratory virus. The frauds lumped them all together to make the situation look worse.

And now "two weeks to flatten the curve" has turned into "show us your jab papers to buy groceries and keep your job".

New Topics

Forum List

Back