Is It A Hoax?

The Met Gala confirms what many of us have known from early days: Covid-19 is a hoax in order to entrench the Elite in more power and to segregate the rest of us into the mask-wearing Serf class.

Trump didn't invent vaccine, the Cabal did.

“I think if we didn’t come up during the Trump administration with the vaccine, you could have 100 million people dead, just like you had in 1917,” Trump said in an interview on Fox News that aired Saturday night.

“The vaccines turn out to be a tremendous thing,” he said in the interview with Dan Bongino. “It’s something I’m very proud of.”

How did you get sooper sekrit information about the vaccine and Trump hasn't???

It's the epitome of irony for a Trump cultist to call someone a boot licker. :lol:

Cult????

Did you just say 'cult'??????

8. “Describing Trump supporters as a cult has become a trope among his Democratic critics. Which seems ironic, considering how the very same crowd in the past four years tended to invest emotionally in whoever they hoped would end Trump's presidency. Special Counsel Robert Muller probably received the lion's share of the prayers, though figures like ex-FBI director James Comey or even Trump's fixer-turned-critic Michael Cohen basked in some limelight.

The Biden hagiography reached an ear-piercing pitch during the inauguration week. A CNN host saw a vision of the president-elect's arms embracing America in the lighting of the Lincoln memorial, while a New York Times editor confessed to experiencing chills upon Biden landing at Joint Base Andrews. One could be excused for seeing such accounts as quasi-religious.” 'Government becomes God': Jacobin's satirical cover literally idolizing Biden strikes nerve

1611525811588.png

1632005217512.png

Vaccine not a hoax. Vaccine designed to eliminate 1/2 to 2/3 of the world population.
True story. Watch what happens to people around 1 year after 1st shot.
The die-off ought to be starting next month, when they encounter ANY wild coronaviruses, triggering the spike proteins to explode into full-blown cytokine storm. I've experienced cytokine storm. Almost died. Lots of folk do.

“I think if we didn’t come up during the Trump administration with the vaccine, you could have 100 million people dead, just like you had in 1917,” Trump said in an interview on Fox News that aired Saturday night.

“The vaccines turn out to be a tremendous thing,” he said in the interview with Dan Bongino. “It’s something I’m very proud of.”

How did you get sooper sekrit information about the vaccine and Trump hasn't???

I have a clearance, dint ya know?

The fact that WHO director came out recently to announce the end date of the pandemic.....not sus at all....yeah right. These elitists consider a large majority of Americans to be idiots so all readers need to make sure "they" (corrupt CDC, corruptive members of NIH, Fauci's falsehoods, and governmental spokespersons like Psaki) are speaking only to non-readers. They have dumbed it down enough (no accuracy whatsoever) to meet their audience i.e. those who still believe their words. Sorry, I realize that last statement sounds similar to the elitist take about their audience, but that's truthful...dumb it down to keep a small, minority uneducated while millions of others are keeping up with scientific studies since they don't talk science, they talk falsehoods that change weekly once they learn the jig is up on specific issues. Keep on being true warriors of truth people so those find and dandy with pure corruption and lies will be forced to fall in line with factual date (a twist for sure).

The Met Gala confirms what many of us have known from early days: Covid-19 is a hoax in order to entrench the Elite in more power and to segregate the rest of us into the mask-wearing Serf class.
What a filthy display of privilege that was.

Cult????

8. “Describing Trump supporters as a cult has become a trope among his Democratic critics. Which seems ironic, considering how the very same crowd in the past four years tended to invest emotionally in whoever they hoped would end Trump's presidency. Special Counsel Robert Muller probably received the lion's share of the prayers, though figures like ex-FBI director James Comey or even Trump's fixer-turned-critic Michael Cohen basked in some limelight.

The Biden hagiography reached an ear-piercing pitch during the inauguration week. A CNN host saw a vision of the president-elect's arms embracing America in the lighting of the Lincoln memorial, while a New York Times editor confessed to experiencing chills upon Biden landing at Joint Base Andrews. One could be excused for seeing such accounts as quasi-religious.” 'Government becomes God': Jacobin's satirical cover literally idolizing Biden strikes nerve

1611525811588.png

View attachment 541077
"blame others for what you do"
-Saul Alinsky

Cult????

1611525811588.png

View attachment 541077
I'm a Never Trumper, dipshit. A Republican for 35 years until Trump was elected.

Vaccine not a hoax. Vaccine designed to eliminate 1/2 to 2/3 of the world population.
True story. Watch what happens to people around 1 year after 1st shot.
You have it backwards. The vaccine you and your ilk don't want is part of an insidious plot to get rid of you. Hidden inside is the vaccine for the real plague that will be unleashed to be rid of those who don't want to get with the program, all to the delight of TPTB.

It takes a special kind of willfully blind and stupid person to bleev Covid is a hoax.

dembot cultist can’t help lying. They are fees lies 24/7 by their cult leadership and propagandist

until a dembot cultist is able to be woke, they will live a lie

He is the most prodigious liar on the board....beginning with his avi title.

Simple solution. Prove it's real.
Just visit the neareest ICU, dipshit. That way you can see with your own eyes.

Do you think all of our nation's doctors and nurses are lying?

Like I said. A special kind of willful blindness and stupidity.

Forum List

Back