Is Israel Becoming More Isolated?

Humanity

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2014
I certainly hope not!

The way the world is I think that Israel may need as many friends as possible in the future!

Do zionists speak the same language as the rest of the world or is it simply selective hearing/reading?

Reading the article below it feels as though the zionist government is hearing/ different words and making up their own to fit the zionist governments policies!

They will be calling Ban an anti-semite next!

"Ban backs the Palestinian incitement to terror." - Danny Danon

Where does that appear in quotes from Ban?

Analysis: Ban uses unprecedented tone in scolding Israel in op-ed

It really sucks that Israel is the ONLY country on earth that gets criticized.

LMAO No flag boy, the simple reality is that Israel is expanding its economic and particularly its technological and cultural ties with every passing day. How else does a country so small end up with such a huge economy ?

I'm not sure how or why you would suggest its becoming more and more isolated.

Just because the UN ( what a surprise ) kicks and screams when it doesn't get its way doesn't mean Israel is in any way shape or form in any danger of isolation.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0ahUKEwjv0uDm_tfKAhVD_WMKHeT1Al0QFgg2MAQ&url=https://www.aei.org/publication/israels-impressive-economy/&usg=AFQjCNFiuFkKRSQ9rLCSKsn8iXxpi-rzpQ&sig2=WGNZdUD73Lt91MlGeVuQPg&bvm=bv.113034660,d.cGc

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&ved=0ahUKEwjv0uDm_tfKAhVD_WMKHeT1Al0QFgg9MAU&url=http://embassies.gov.il/san-francisco/AboutIsrael/Economy/Pages/The-Israeli-Economy-Today.aspx&usg=AFQjCNFWDsOVsHOksp3wObAoXsMg4OVZWg&sig2=_7RXl1uuRF9uSovKH7uobA&bvm=bv.113034660,d.cGc

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&ved=0ahUKEwjv0uDm_tfKAhVD_WMKHeT1Al0QFghEMAY&url=http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Bennett-Despite-critics-Israels-economy-is-strong-386922&usg=AFQjCNEdmLUcd0X_ClH0GlImyFVBcSRozA&sig2=BOmwvhwEOAfFecuez45IsQ&bvm=bv.113034660,d.cGc

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&ved=0ahUKEwjv0uDm_tfKAhVD_WMKHeT1Al0QFghMMAc&url=http://www.jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Commentary-Israels-economy-deserves-top-marks-408665&usg=AFQjCNHAj4ZgI7mvTD1IVRllKoiV_zsH1g&sig2=TrNlS5HqqwC7QVS9UK4uBQ&bvm=bv.113034660,d.cGc

Israel has the worst foreign policy on the planet. Is it even possible for them to become more isolated?

I notice you didn't post any supporting links, could it be your just expressing an emotional condition rather than a factually based opinion.

The links I provided PROVE that Israel has a vibrant and well positioned economic and foriegn relations element that make it a particularly strong economy. One uniquely well positioned to survive any form of slander or phony Arab PR campaigns like what we see here with the OP ludicrous effort to question what is like the MOST healthy economy on the planet.

Israel has the worst foreign policy on the
Israel has the worst foreign policy on the planet. Is it even possible for them to become more isolated?

I notice you didn't post any supporting links, could it be your just expressing an emotional condition rather than a factually based opinion.

The links I provided PROVE that Israel has a vibrant and well positioned economic and foriegn relations element that make it a particularly strong economy. One uniquely well positioned to survive any form of slander or phony Arab PR campaigns like what we see here with the OP ludicrous effort to question what is like the MOST healthy economy on the planet.
You can find a link to support anything. Israel's foreign policy is to point out that the U.S. backs them whenever the entire rest of the planet gets pissed at them. I don't know how sustainable that is.

from the link:
“No one can deny that the everyday reality of occupation provokes anger and despair, which are major drivers of violence and extremism and undermine any hope of a negotiated two-state solution,”

Even if this is true, and frankly, I'm not so sure it is, if we spin this to the Jewish perspective -- you don't think what the Jewish people have had to put up with for the past several thousand years affects the way we see the world? You don't think that people wanting to wipe us off the map, both in terms of getting rid of the state of Israel and in terms of killing us all, affects us? You don't think there is a level of despair with that? You don't think that undermines a two-state solution?

Maybe the argument should be what we Gentiles have had to put up with the Jews for the past several thousand years. Troublemakers.

Maybe the argument should be what we Gentiles have had to put up with the Jews for the past several thousand years. Troublemakers.

I know, right?! All those Jewish pogroms committed against everyone. All those persecutions and oppression. The ghettos you have had to live in. The burning of your holy books, the theft of your holy places. All the expulsions and camps and ovens and massacres. The mass graves. The loss of half your people.

Oh wait.

That was TO us. Never from us.

What this thread needs is a dose of reality

As is usual with most of the pali propaganda its dead backwards

palestinians are more isolated today than anytime since 1948

See
palestinians are isolated

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&ved=0ahUKEwi8jYOCjtjKAhWK2SYKHaw0Bg8QFghJMAc&url=http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/the-palestinians-are-isolated-but-this-massacre-in-gaza-is-israels-response-to-a-weaker-syria-8335047.html&usg=AFQjCNH12iP7ZlLZ9YMEV3Ld13x38P7BHQ&sig2=NcopnGgOIy8vK_X85tv8iA&bvm=bv.113034660,d.amc

Nevertheless, the Palestinians, whilst well-equipped, are in some ways more isolated than ever. Whilst on the face of it, the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood across the region in the wake of the ‘Arab Spring’ should have been good news for Hamas – who are, after all, an offshoot of the Brotherhood themselves – the seeming descent of the Arab Spring into a sectarian conflict directed against the region’s Shia Muslims has actually served to disempower Hamas’ allies, and thus leave Gaza more vulnerable to precisely the attack it is now enduring. More specifically, the ongoing destruction of Syria under the onslaught of armed gangs trained and sponsored by the West and its allies, has crippled a key Palestinian ally, and thus encouraged Israel to believe it can attack with impunity.

As Hezbollah leader Nasrallah (“the smartest guy in the Middle East”, according to former US deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage) noted in a speech last week, “Israel is taking advantage of the turmoil in Syria in its onslaught against Gaza. Today’s aggression is happening in a different context from 2008. In 2008, the Resistance Axis was more capable of extending support to Gaza and the resistance there and this was the case before 2008 and after 2008 and we can see the results of this on the ground today. One of the supply lines to Gaza has now been cut and that is Syria. It can no longer provide logistical support, although it can still take a political stand.

End Quote

With the failure of nearly every Arab Muslim country in the vicinity Hamas and particularly Gaza is increasingly on its own. The effectiveness of the security wall is proving itself more than able to prevent Arab muslim terrorists from Escaping Gaza and doing much to Israel. Long live the wall, and the embargo.

The pali's elsewhere will be just as isolated as soon as all the other wall projects are finished and the mopping up operations can begin. At which point I think we're going to see even more kicking and screaming from the terrorists. Doesn't matter, until they learn to act like civilized people, the restrictions will remain in place and they will be even more isolated than ever.

My personal fave is that all the while this is occurring Israel's economy has blossomed into one of the most vibrant in the world.

Last edited:

Unfortunately, I think Israel is a very close 2nd in the "worst foreign policy" state...

1st place surely goes to the US!

from the link:
“No one can deny that the everyday reality of occupation provokes anger and despair, which are major drivers of violence and extremism and undermine any hope of a negotiated two-state solution,”

Even if this is true, and frankly, I'm not so sure it is, if we spin this to the Jewish perspective -- you don't think what the Jewish people have had to put up with for the past several thousand years affects the way we see the world? You don't think that people wanting to wipe us off the map, both in terms of getting rid of the state of Israel and in terms of killing us all, affects us? You don't think there is a level of despair with that? You don't think that undermines a two-state solution?

I think you have to accept that ANY peoples that are occupied and oppressed are going to be angry and desperate...

The Jewish perspective...

Well, I think that there are better, 'different', perspectives that you could have focused on...

But to take your example...

A kid who is bullied at school knows how bad it is, how shit it made that kid feel...

Why on earth would that kid go on to be a bully?

TheOldSchool, et al,

Well, I'm not sure this is true. This is like looking at the issue of Foreign Policy as if the Arab-Israeli Conflict is the only item of foreign policy --- the sum total of foreign policy.

(COMMENT)

The Arab-Israeli Conflict is not the only agenda item on Israelis foreign policy plate. In fact, it is rare for any other country to criticize Israel for anything other than an issue related to the Arab-Israeli Conflict.

Remember, as far as Human Development goes, a long and healthy life, being knowledgeable and have a decent standard of living, Israel not only outstrips every other regional nation --- but every other Muslim Nation worldwide by a significant difference. Outside the confines of the Arab-Israeli Conflict and the anti-Israeli Campaign Effort funded by the Arab League, Israel's general policies on economic, commercial trade, industrialization, research and development, and scientific/education endeavors. ---

While the vast majority of the world (especially the Islamic world lacking imagination and intellectual insight) has a very myopic view of Israel. It's policies have proven much more enlightened and advantageous to it citizenry --- even when stacked-up against the oil rich nations of the Middle East and Persian Gulf.

Israel is not isolated in any manner whatsoever. It is just that when most people talk about other nations of the world (particularly pseudo-intellectuals having a limited knowledge or single source of information) have very little means by which to adequately compare such things as foreign policy.

Most Respectfully,
R

So your true colors come out. Frankly, I'm not surprised. Will Humanity and Tinmore post a comment in the future similar to the one that monte just posted?

montelatici, et al,

I hear this from time-to-time.

So your true colors come out. Frankly, I'm not surprised. Will Humanity and Tinmore post a comment in the future similar to the one that monte just posted?
(COMMENT)
  • I would like to hear how you have suffered at the hands of Jews over the years?
  • What did they do to you?
Most Respectfully,
R

Yes you islamonazi catholics are troublemakers, just look at how many massacres of the Jews you have been involved in through the ages in your attempts at being the senior Abrahamic religion.

Folks - let's get this thread back on topic please - the topic is Israel, not the history, real or percieved, of the Jewish people through the ages.

A kid who is bullied at school knows how bad it is, how shit it made that kid feel...

Ah, and there's the problem, huh? We are protecting ourselves, our citizens, our nation from bullies. We are defending ourselves. We aren't the bullies.

The Palestinians have managed to sell a good narrative that they are the victims, but they are the instigators in every case.

Ah, and there's the problem, huh? We are protecting ourselves, our citizens, our nation from bullies. We are defending ourselves. We aren't the bullies.

The Palestinians have managed to sell a good narrative that they are the victims, but they are the instigators in every case.

Yep, there's the problem, huh?

The bullied has turned the bully and thinks it's "right" to "defend" itself... Nah, it's just a BS propaganda! A 'justification' to bully others!

It's a zionut mentality....

Unfortunately zionuts cannot accept that!

Bullies turn upon the weaker person, population...

Does that make it right? NO!

A bully is still a bully...

A bully has strength, Israel has strength... Palestine does not...

Forum List

Back