Is Hitler In Heaven?

Sublimating

Mar 23, 2010
Is Hitler In Heaven?, or could he be resurrected to eternal life with out Lord and savior Jesus Christ and the Father? Many people seem to be of the opinion that Hitler was a Christian. This got me thinking well in that case maybe he repented his sins before he died (yes I know he supposedly committed suicide ) There are rumors he didn't actually take his own life.

OK, at this point I have to say that I'm being factitious. My real point is that people don't really know what being a Christian means. Everyone know what the qualifications are for being an atheist, a Jew, a Muslim, but what are the qualification for being a Christian? Is it simply saying you're a Christian or are their some minimum standards that must be meet?

I will give you my standard and perhaps some other would like to share theirs.

It is not what a man does but what he doesn't do that qualifies him as a Christian and it's not what a man says with his mouth but rather what he believes in his heart.
A Christian is one who worships God and follows (lives by) the teachings of his only begotten son Jesus Christ. A Christian can is not perfect and may fall short though he has been given all the tools he needs to live free from sin. A Christian can commit sin but a Christian cannot be committed to sin. A Christian is a person who loves God above all, a Christian is a person who loves his neighbor as himself.

By this definition Hitler was not a Christian and neither were many others who have committed atrocities and claimed the tittle Christian throughout the years.

Hitler is in Hell, but he does not know it.

His eternity is full of bad water colors, vegetarian food and German Shepard love.

Last edited:
Is Hitler In Heaven?, or could he be resurrected to eternal life with out Lord and savior Jesus Christ and the Father? Many people seem to be of the opinion that Hitler was a Christian. This got me thinking well in that case maybe he repented his sins before he died (yes I know he supposedly committed suicide ) There are rumors he didn't actually take his own life.

OK, at this point I have to say that I'm being factitious. My real point is that people don't really know what being a Christian means. Everyone know what the qualifications are for being an atheist, a Jew, a Muslim, but what are the qualification for being a Christian? Is it simply saying you're a Christian or are their some minimum standards that must be meet?

It is not what a man does but what he doesn't do that qualifies him as a Christian and it's not what a man says with his mouth but rather what he believes in his heart.
A Christian is one who worships God and follows (lives by) the teachings of his only begotten son Jesus Christ. A Christian can is not perfect and may fall short though he has been given all the tools he needs to live free from sin. A Christian can commit sin but a Christian cannot be committed to sin. A Christian is a person who loves God above all, a Christian is a person who loves his neighbor as himself.

By this definition Hitler was not a Christian and neither were many others who have committed atrocities and claimed the tittle Christian throughout the years.

Why speculate? This is exactly the sort of attempt at judgement God warns against. Wherever AH is at, he is definitely where a Just & Merciful God has placed him.

Have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, Repent of your sins, be baptized and recieve the Gift of the Holy Ghost.

That's what qualifies someone to be a Christian. How can you claim to follow the Master if you don't follow His example? Although, many claim simply professing to be Christ's disciple makes you Christian. And that nominally may be true.

As for the initial question. Hitler isn't in Heaven. He will be resurrected at his appointed time.

Problem is so few people, even among Christendom understand the afterlife.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attachments

• $Mary in bed :Jose.jpg
    $Mary in bed :Jose.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 66
According to the Muslims he'll be there eventually. Islam holds that everyone gets out after a suitable term of punishment.

He's with Moses his hero!

By the way, in your research did you also include "The Phenomenon of Man" by Chardin?
Just thought I'd ask.:eusa_whistle:

Many people seem to be of the opinion that Hitler was a Christian.
Could this be why? Clearly he accepted Jesus as his "Lord and Savior."

"The Law for Removing the Distress of the People and the Reich." has become a reality for the peoples of Germany. We have entered into a brighter future. A future of restoring the old ways to our great land. A future of protecting our Homeland from terrors and the terrorist of the outside world. A future of rising ourselves to greater highs and into a greater glory for all.

I am a Decider. I have decided, we must bring ourselves to a new order of protecting our great land from the outside influences, which threaten the very fabric of our lives.

I am a Decider and I have decided. We as a people. Chosen by God. Chosen for resplendence. Chosen for the greater good of all. Chosen for a destiny. We are the chosen people. We must live by our own rules and our own laws. by this: nevertheless.
We Must Stay The Course!

I am the Decider. This is my vision and my decision, as your great Decider to will the Divine into existence. Define the goals and the path of our future, to the will of the masses. Who have decided, by their own free will. That I, The Decider, To be the leader, and a leader of the peoples of The New Reich.

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.
In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison.
To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross.
As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows.
For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe
I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited.

-Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922

Christians can do all sorts of bad shit in life then repent their sins on their deathbed and get into heaven.

That's why Christianity is so awesome. Back that comment up with some kind of scripture! You make a mockery of Jesus Christ when you have an attitude like that.

What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We died to sin; how can we live in it any longer? Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

If we have been united with him like this in his death, we will certainly also be united with him in his resurrection. For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with,a that we should no longer be slaves to sin— because anyone who has died has been freed from sin. Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.
In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. Do not offer the parts of your body to sin, as instruments of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God, as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer the parts of your body to him as instruments of righteousness. For sin shall not be your master, because you are not under law, but under grace

"A Christian is one who worships God and follows (lives by) the teachings of his only begotten son Jesus Christ."

in that case....most conservatives are NOT christians.

" A Christian can commit sin but a Christian cannot be committed to sin."

in that case...most liberals are NOT christians

" A Christian is a person who loves God above all, a Christian is a person who loves his neighbor as himself. "

in that case...most conservatives are NOT christians.

according to your definitions, most Americans are NOT christians. I guess that means that America is NOT a christian nation

Forum List

Back