Is Hilary so dumb that even if not marked, she should've KNOWN the stuff shouldn't be unsecured?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I see libs are grasping Iike "bitter clingers" to this line from Clinton that the extremely sensitive info she basically sent over a Gmail account was "not classified at the time".

Ok. I don't believe it. Especially the 22 that are so sensitive they won't even let the Senate Intelligence Committee see them.

But I'll play along. Even if not marked....IS SHE SO DUMB that she cannot recognize "Oh wow...hey...ya know...this probably should be classified and should be on a secure server"???

I mean....if I had all my bank account info on a paper...it's not classified but I know better than to tape it on my cars back window.

Hilary wants us to trust her.

But....on her watch as Secretary of State.....she had countless emails...some of which contained info so sensitive that the highest ranked senators on the intelligence committee are forbidden from seeing it.....and she couldn't recognize "Whoa....this shouldn't be on an open server folks."???

Libs....which is it? Is she corrupt or dumb? It seems she must be one of the two.

That is the correct motorcycle. As Sec State, she SHOULD AT LEAST know what information should or should not be classified, and act accordingly. Basically, by using that line, the defense is tacitly admitting that she was an incompetent Secretary of State, and thus should not be trusted with even greater responsibility.

If there was a pond full of alligators would she be the one saying "let's go for a swim.....it's not marked 'no swimming' you guys"

How can we trust her judgement? Seems she would've known the info she was taping on America's back window shouldn't be made unsecure.

When you have clearance the level of Hillary's you have annual training that you must complete to retain your clearance. Ignorance is not the reason, she wanted to control all of her communications and she couldn't do that with a .gov email account. She isn't dumb, she is corrupt and evil and a pathological liar but she isn't dumb.

Apparently some of those included the identities and locations of US "assets".....aka our spies and CIA operatives. Our covert operations. Shit like that.

And she may as well have just sent it all over a Facebook private message.

When you have clearance the level of Hillary's you have annual training that you must complete to retain your clearance. Ignorance is not the reason, she wanted to control all of her communications and she couldn't do that with a .gov email account. She isn't dumb, she is corrupt and evil and a pathological liar but she isn't dumb.
But her supporters are stupid, but not all are. Iowa proved it, she had to win it with a coin toss. So some of her supposedly supporter's won't support her when it's time to vote.

I don't think her supporters care if it harmed America's security. Half of them WANT American power diminished so they probably applaud it.

But her supporters are stupid, but not all are. Iowa proved it, she had to win it with a coin toss. So some of her supposedly supporter's won't support her when it's time to vote.

a coin toss

and a mumbly peg show down

--LOL

I don't think her supporters care if it harmed America's security. Half of them WANT American power diminished so they probably applaud it.
How did it harm our security?

Where was the actual breach?

What about all the other government / military officials that knowingly sent material to H. Clinton's private email account ? They all knew what was going on ! ! ! !

The person who best knows the impact of the information being transmitted is the person who sent it

I send you unmarked classified information

Who is guilty......me or you?

I see libs are grasping Iike "bitter clingers" to this line from Clinton that the extremely sensitive info she basically sent over a Gmail account was "not classified at the time".

Ok. I don't believe it. Especially the 22 that are so sensitive they won't even let the Senate Intelligence Committee see them.

But I'll play along. Even if not marked....IS SHE SO DUMB that she cannot recognize "Oh wow...hey...ya know...this probably should be classified and should be on a secure server"???

I mean....if I had all my bank account info on a paper...it's not classified but I know better than to tape it on my cars back window.

But....on her watch as Secretary of State.....she had countless emails...some of which contained info so sensitive that the highest ranked senators on the intelligence committee are forbidden from seeing it.....and she couldn't recognize "Whoa....this shouldn't be on an open server folks."???

Libs....which is it? Is she corrupt or dumb? It seems she must be one of the two.

very dumb. I will now LAUD myself---------at age 19 I took a VERY PART time
job in a large hospital--------4 1/2 hours----Saturday and Sunday nites----nine hours
per week------college time job. The amount of information that fell into
my hands was remarkable------NO ONE EVER TOLD ME-----about the 'confidentiality of "medical information"------however SOMEHOW---I knew.
As it turns out I was SO right-----way back then. There are now state
and federal laws protecting------the very same kind of information.

What about all the other government / military officials that knowingly sent material to H. Clinton's private email account ? They all knew what was going on ! ! ! !

the propensity to GOSSIP is very strong--------some people cannot resist revealing
that they are on POSSESSION of "juicy information"------and some people are willing
to sell it or donate it for FAVOR AND FAME

The person who best knows the impact of the information being transmitted is the person who sent it

She's the boss. She out ranked all those people. It was her job to say stop. Her job to realize her yahoo account wasn't the best place to send nation security secrets.

But again....I'm open to consider that she was in over her head and can't be trusted to be the boss. I agree.

She's the boss. She out ranked all those people. It was her job to say stop. Her job to realize her yahoo account wasn't the best place to send nation security secrets.

But again....I'm open to consider that she was in over her head and can't be trusted to be the boss. I agree.

My impression is that she is CAVALIER-----sees herself as being ABOVE THE LAW

Hillary had the training to know what makes a document classified or not when she became Secretary of State.

To argue she couldnt have known due to the lack of markings that she ordered removed, is to say that she is too stupid to learn what classifications are and how they are evaluated that every person with a clearance knows today, making her unqualified to be Commander in Chief.

OK....I send classified information to my boss and strip off all security headers

My boss should go to jail?

New Topics

Forum List

Back