Is ‘he talks nice and makes me feel warm and fuzzy’ a paramount qualifier for the American presidency?

Does trump know more than the generals?
Apparently so. Name me a general who has been nominated for a Nobel prize for winning a war, ending a war or bring peace. Hell, just name me a general who has recently won a war, ended a war or brought peace?

It's like trump with the medical profession. Does he know more?
Apparently so. I've studied medicine and know doctor friends. We all agree the masks are practically useless, except unless everyone work N95 masks. Have you tried to buy any? Trump agrees, Fauci agreed. Then he did a 180 on his position and changed his story. Apparently Fauci is a better politician than Trump. Likewise, some of Trump's alternative treatments originally scoffed at have turned out to have merit.

Does he "know more about technology than anybody"?
Apparently so. Trump has consulted technical people on a myriad of subjects all his life in getting things done, and like most everyone else, gets FB from experts in forming his opinions.
Apparently not and even you must be aware that he does not know more than the generals. Where do you get your logic from? Trump? Of course, he doesn't listen to the generals if they disagree with him. He even fired a couple of them.
Fauci changed his view very early in the game as more information became available. Remember that Trump said the covid was a fraud perpetrated by the democrats. Fauci said that masks, staying 6 feet apart, not grouping, and washing hands definitely help in covid prevention. That is simply common sense. You a doctor? Funny that the expert medical people who deal in that stuff every day have a different view than an "expert" like you.
Trump has not consulted technical people all his life. He is a grifter and fakes it 'till he makes it. You gotta be kidding when you make ridiculous statements, and you just made 3 of them. You are being conned by an expert and he
knows more about conning than generals, doctors, and technical people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back