Is Google working with liberal groups to snuff out conservative websites

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Google revealed in a blog post that it is now using machine learning to document “hate crimes and events” in America.

They’ve partnered with liberal groups like ProPublica, BuzzFeed News, and the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) to make information about “hate events” easily accessible to journalists. And now, there are

Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing can be put past the narcissistic workers of Google they will do anything to invade the population and their privacy .

Rod notice youtube has been deleting some of his subscriptions too. John B. Wells was not in his list last night when he tried to find the latest video that John has done. Very aggravating.

I used to like propublica but if this is what they are digressing to they are not worth following or keeping up with either.

Skewing of the press.

You know what's gone too far? It's not freedom of speech, it's freedom of the press.

They shouldn't be allowed to try and shape opinion. Their job is to present the facts and let people come to their own conclusions.

Everything is so slanted theses days.

Some ideas don't deserve an international accessible soap box in this country. We take down ISIS and radicalized jihadist forums. Why do we hesitate to take down neo-Nazi and KKK forums that advocate hate and violence against fellow Americans? Sure, sure, they're too smart to advertise their violent tactics now. That's why they wore hoods and stayed in the shadows while they burned churches and hung n!ggers. We know exactly what the Nazi's did and will do again. So what's the problem with pulling their internet platforms? Where is the big difference, except in size, between these people and what the jihadi's want?

Some ideas don't deserve an international accessible soap box in this country. We take down ISIS and radicalized jihadist forums. Why do we hesitate to take down neo-Nazi and KKK forums that advocate hate and violence against fellow Americans? Sure, sure, they're too smart to advertise their violent tactics now. That's why they wore hoods and stayed in the shadows while they burned churches and hung n!ggers. We know exactly what the Nazi's did and will do again. So what's the problem with pulling their internet platforms? Where is the big difference, except in size, between these people and what the jihadi's want?

These Antifa faggots are going to bring about a countrywide resurgence of the Klan.

Antifa openly advertises their violent tactics.

Last edited:
Skewing of the press.

You know what's gone too far? It's notfreedom of speech, it's freedom of the press.

They shouldn't be allowed to try and shape opinion. Their job is to present the facts and let people come to their own conclusions.

It's always been slanted and while I too miss Walter Cronkite, I think it's safe to say if people didn't like the "slant," they wouldn't be tuning in or reading it, so it must be a pretty popular bias. Personally, I think there are plenty of Fox/Breitbart type alternatives for everyone to have their preferred viewing. So why so much complaining? Just watch/read the one you like but don't be blaming the others for having their views, too.

It's good if you can research that stuff but bad if it's politicized spin pieces or void of Berkley events where an old man got beat up, or the parking lot incident where a man gets attacked by a few people for wearing a Trump hat or that sadistic violent attack on the disabled man.
I noticed with google research has been impossible lately as problematic events or web sites disappeared from the search or were burried and placed with propaganda or spin slant articles that have nothing to do with your typed search.
I thought Dogpile would be bettern but they were even harder to do specific research through.
The Rep party better start increasing the search placement by spidering sites better
to the web on their rebuttle or news pieces and even save some of these gems for future races, before they get censored and hidden away from utilizing "unpopular truths".

Last edited:
It's good if you can research that stuff but bad if it's politicized spin pieces or void of Berkley events where an old man got beat up, or the parking lot incident where a man gets attacked by a few people for wearing a Trump hat or that sadistic violent attack on the disabled man.
I noticed with google research has been impossible lately as problematic events orcweb sites disappeared from the search orcare burried and placed with propaganda or spin slant articles that have nothing to do with your typed search.
I thought Dogpile would be better but they were even harder to do specific research through.
The Rep party better start increasing the zearch placement by spidering sites better
to the web on their rebuttle or news pieces and even save some of these gems for future races, before they get censored and hidden away from utilizing "unpopular truths".

There's always bing and duckduckgo.

I noticed with google research has been impossible lately as problematic events orcweb sites disappeared from the search orcare burried and placed with propaganda or spin slant articles that have nothing to do with your typed search.
I thought Dogpile would be better but they were even harder to do specific research through.
The Rep party better start increasing the zearch placement by spidering sites better
I noticed that the hardline lying dem locals that called Rod a nazi on FB have lost a lot of their credibility. People are not as ignorant as many of the so called leadership would like to think.

Once you start deciding who you will allow to be heard and who will not, then free speech is dead. Restricting is the opposite of free. I saw a poster holding a sign that read, "Hate speech is not free speech". Sorry stupid, but it IS free speech. It is why people in our country can voice their opinions and people in NoKo can't.
What group will you want to silence tomorrow?

I don't use bing as I have an older pc and it locks it up. That duckduckgo seems to work pretty good on most searches but I must use google for some of the things I am researching.

If only there was some other search engine you could use. If only...

If we are going to take down hate website like the KKK and the Nazis, will you include AntiFart and Black Lives Matter hate Sites?

Phone browser doesn't give choices, I forget how I even got Dogpile on the drop down list.

Phone browser doesn't give choices, I forget how I even got Dogpile on the drop down list.

Ahh. Windows phone? Mac phone?

Skewing of the press.

You know what's gone too far? It's not freedom of speech, it's freedom of the press.

That's where FCC broadcasting licensing has to step in, especially when they give away
classified info putting troups or special covert operations at risk.

Free speech isn't the problem. It has been around since our inception. The problem is our newly found, pc inspired, hurt feelings. THAT needs to be changed, not our Constitutional Rights for God's sake.
We need thicker skin not less rights...

Skewing of the press.

You know wjjhat's gone too far? It's not freedom of speech, it's freedom of the press.

I agree. The Press has violated our covenant with them that gave them FOTP clause in the 1st Amendment. Now I say we #repealFOTP.

These Antifa faggots are going to bring about a countrywide resurgence of the Klan.

Antifa openly advertises their violent tactics.
I think you're right. However I don't think it'll involve membership but certainly understand why more people will be sympathetic to the cause.

New Topics

Forum List

Back