Is God vs Satan - Final Battle how the world supposed to end?

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
I watched this on youtube and didn't know it was supposed to end like this. Been a Christian since 2012. Many people think the end of days will be man-made like global warming or nuclear war or through natural cause such as a virus or bacteria, but this makes sense -- one EVIL person or group rises to take over the world.

Looks like crap to me. The whole point is we don't know. Nor should we.

Greg

Greg
I just love these "scholars" who know everything. They are wise in their own eyes. Wisdom is when you know that you know what you don't know. (paraphrased)

Greg
I just love these "scholars" who know everything. They are wise in their own eyes. Wisdom is when you know that you know what you don't know. (paraphrased)
:beer:

I think I'll need a couple more beers to work out that one??? But yes: so much crap in the Name of J. Look; I know they mean well and all that but really; one can support any damn fool notion from somewhere someplace in that Venerable Book. I just don't worry about it that much...just like the Bible says. I'm sure God's got it all under control!!

Greg

Greg
---
I'm impressed; you posted some intelligent text. Keep it up!
:)

Greg
---
I'm impressed; you posted some intelligent text. Keep it up!
:)

Huh?? defcon??

I suppose you might be right. He can be a very naughty chappy sometimes!!!

Greg

Greg
I watched this on youtube and didn't know it was supposed to end like this. Been a Christian since 2012. Many people think the end of days will be man-made like global warming or nuclear war or through natural cause such as a virus or bacteria, but this makes sense -- one EVIL person or group rises to take over the world.

Jesus won already. The world's just a bit slow to catch on.

Greg

According to Revelations...after the battle of Armageddon, Satan will be chained, and there will be peace for a thousand years....then the devil will be released again for a short time....then he will be thrown into the fiery pit...and then judgement day....then a new heaven and a new earth.

Long way to go.

the victory has already occurred - satan is dead. to believe otherwise is an intellectual affront to the Almighty.

... the feat, The Triumph of Good vs Evil is not an option.

the victory has already occurred - satan is dead. to believe otherwise is an intellectual affront to the Almighty.

... the feat, The Triumph of Good vs Evil is not an option.

You must not have read this so I'll post it again.

According to Revelations...after the battle of Armageddon, Satan will be chained, and there will be peace for a thousand years....then the devil will be released again for a short time....then he will be thrown into the fiery pit...and then judgement day....then a new heaven and a new earth.

Long way to go.

Could God lose? If not, why is Satan even trying to win?
Satan is not allowed to see the consequences or the futility of his actions. Like criminals that can't see what misery lies for them in prison.

How do you know that?
If Satan knew he couldn't win, there would be no point in trying. As far as the criminals, just ask them.

Are those just your thoughts on the matter or is there some theological basis for your answer? If it's speculation, then couldn't it be that Satan is actually an knowing agent of God whose purpose it is to create conflict and that the conflict itself, and all that entails such as suffering and injustice, is part of God's ultimate plan?

EDIT: Even if Satan is an unknowing agent, that wouldn't change that he is an agent of God because God must have known of Satan's rebellion and it's consequences before Satan himself was even aware of his own motivations. God allowed Satan to rebel and so the conflict, suffering and injustice, is part of God's plan.

Last edited:
Could God lose? If not, why is Satan even trying to win?
Satan is not allowed to see the consequences or the futility of his actions. Like criminals that can't see what misery lies for them in prison.

How do you know that?
If Satan knew he couldn't win, there would be no point in trying. As far as the criminals, just ask them.

What would happen if Satan were to win? The destruction of God? Wouldn't the death of God be the death of all creation, even including Satan? God's imprisonment? Can God be improsoned? Even if Satan doesn't understand that he can not win, what does he think will be the end result of his victory? Isn't God, by definition, impossible to defeat?

Last edited:

If you read revelation, this topic is easy to understand---- Rev 16--Every kingdom( govt, armies,supporters) will be mislead by 3 inspired expressions from satans side to raise up against Gods people on earth--this triggers Har-mageddon--Jesus leads Gods armies to the earth and crushes every kingdom on earth out of existence forever( Dan 2:44)-- that will be about 99% mislead for==patriotism.
To the mortal heart--the 3 expressions will be like 3 9/11,s occurring to the heart at once. It will be 99% because it has always been 99%( with the exception of while the Israelites stood strong-- but even they kept falling over and over.
Rev 19:17-19 as well.

Long way to go.

Not a new planet earth--a new system of things is the new earth--Gods kingdom rule, no satan influences.

Forum List

Back