Zone1 Is God Truly Gender Neutral?

Impossible if God has a gender. One or tbe other is not made in God’s image.
But, what if God is a glorified man and has a wife who is a glorified woman? Also, "image" doesn't mean exactly the same. My daughter is easily recognizable as my daughter with her face and eyes.

But, what if God is a glorified man and has a wife who is a glorified woman? Also, "image" doesn't mean exactly the same. My daughter is easily recognizable as my daughter with her face and eyes.
God and Goddess are certainly possible.

My feeling is if God is everything there ever was and will be, all encompassing and powerful, then God must be all genders and we choose “he” because we come from male dominated cultures.

I understand what they're saying here, but God is not gender neutral according to the woke world agenda. I am also one of those few Christians that say God is male because not only is He referred to as Father in the Bible, but Jesus Christ is and was God in the flesh and Jesus is male.

When you have a church that is not the one true church, you will find it falling away often in many areas. Now, our Father in Heaven loves his sons and his daughters just as much. Even if they have physical impairments he loves all his children. But, transgenderism is a psychological disorder, not a physical one. Chopping off body parts or trying to add ones on doesn't and never has cured the problems. Woose Jenner is still a woose and a psychological nutcase.

No, you are. Those voices are back, aren't they.
You’re hearing them? You might need an intervention. Or maybe God’s responsible. He does have a sense of humor.

Why does God have to have a gender? Does not having a gender…or a masculine gender, threaten people?

You’re hearing them? You might need an intervention. Or maybe God’s responsible. He does have a sense of humor.

Why does God have to have a gender? Does not having a gender…or a masculine gender, threaten people?
God created two genders. End of story.

That's your arrogance speaking. It's not a good look on you and why I believe you are a passive aggressive militant atheist.
Starting back with mild and jaded personal attacks now Christian?

God created two genders. End of story.
No he didn't and that's not the end of the story. Darwinian evolution is accepted by the Catholic church, and that rules out creation, no matter how much Christians pretend otherwise. Ding and Meriweather are really the only two Christians on this board who are still trying to make it work both ways. That's a lot more than just your statement on creatoin.

No he didn't and that's not the end of the story. Darwinian evolution is accepted by the Catholic church, and that rules out creation, no matter how much Christians pretend otherwise. Ding and Meriweather are really the only two Christians on this board who are still trying to make it work both ways. That's a lot more than just your statement on creatoin.

Catholic's don't determine anyone else's beliefs.

Catholic's don't determine anyone else's beliefs.
True, but they're not trying to just ignore all the contradictions that have miraculously survived past around 1950 when humanity started asking questions on stories such as living in the belly of a big fish.

Catholics won't turn a blind eye to the facts, but they must already know that they will have to adopt a world of pretend, along with real life.

Face up to the contradictions. Ding and Meriweather are at least not running away from it.

Forum List

Back