Is God on Trump's side????

if God is aligning things for Trump, then why the CoronaVirus - just for shits and giggles to keep the liberals distracted???

God can only control the death warrants on Supreme Court Justices, because their life time appointments???

It is amazing how Christians see the Hand of God.

It's pretty obvious that after tonight, Biden is a communist. He's not qualified so he's looking to voter fraud to win the election for him.

Three supreme Court justices ... If I was a liberal I would rethink my position.
Yeah, God picked a serial adulterer, a man who bears false witness every day, who has stolen from investors and the elderly. Yeah. Okay.

ANY Republican President would have picked the same three judges.

You could argue that God is on the side of the Federalist Society, maybe. God just used Trump because he rubber stamps whatever the Federalist Society puts in front of him.

Yeah, I just called Trump a tool.

Abraham Lincoln was asked if God was on the Union's side. Lincoln responded it was better to consider whether the Union was on God's side.

only possible as a figment of the christians imagination ... most assuredly so the union during that conflict and actually won.

Forum List

Back