Is Glenn Beck a "coward"?

R

rdean

Asked what he thought about Beck during a junket appearance in support of the "Avatar" home video release, Cameron said: "Glenn Beck is a fucking asshole. I've met him. He called me the anti-Christ, and not about 'Avatar.' He hadn't even seen 'Avatar' yet. I don't know if he has seen it."

James Cameron trashes Glenn Beck

Cameron wants to "debate" Glenn Beck who called Cameron a "smurf murderer".

So far, Glenn has refused. Is he a chicken? Bawk bawk.

Beck is a big fucking pussy who sucks hard donkey cocks with thick bulging veins.

The asshole is like a lot of keyboard commandos on here.......brave as hell when he's in in his studio, but a cowering pussy when he's in public and not surrounded by his trusted cronies.

Personally? I'd like to see James Cameron kick the shit outta Beck.

Asked what he thought about Beck during a junket appearance in support of the "Avatar" home video release, Cameron said: "Glenn Beck is a fucking asshole. I've met him. He called me the anti-Christ, and not about 'Avatar.' He hadn't even seen 'Avatar' yet. I don't know if he has seen it."

James Cameron trashes Glenn Beck

Cameron wants to "debate" Glenn Beck who called Cameron a "smurf murderer".

So far, Glenn has refused. Is he a chicken? Bawk bawk.

glennbeck1.jpg

A note to conservatives:

It might actually help your cause if you had some messengers who weren't psychotic buffoons.

Just an observation on my part.

Glenn Beck just said that Pres. Obama and the Democrats instill fear to motivate the party and left wing supporters. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....as he scares people with images of violent acts committed by Progressives to defend his dubious Tea Baggers....he's not chicken, he's just a obnoxious bug that you can't seem to swat away.

The blatant projection of right wingers amazes me. do they thinnk that anyone but right wingers believe them or do they even care?

You guys are right, just check out his ratings. Really in the tank. I just don't understand why this administration doesn't call him out on all his lies.

Holy Geez............ does Glenn Beck cause mental meltdowns amongst the k00ks or what???!!!!

Thats because the k00ks go over and check the cable ratings and everyone and his brother is watching Beck and about 179 persons/night are watching that baldheaded poindexter fairy over on MSNBC. I flipped on Olbermann the other night and suddenly this thought came to me. How many times did this weenie get his balls kicked in on the school playground???

LOL.........every time I check the Beck ratings, he's drawing another 100,000 viewers.......................

FTMFW s0ns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
A note to conservatives:

It might actually help your cause if you had some messengers who weren't psychotic buffoons.

Just an observation on my part.

Beck is just another sensationalist riding the wave of public discontent

i find little of his take 'conservative'

~S~

Holy Geez............ does Glenn Beck cause mental meltdowns amongst the k00ks or what???!!!!

Thats because the k00ks go over and check the cable ratings and everyone and his brother is watching Beck and about 179 persons/night are watching that baldheaded poindexter fairy over on MSNBC. I flipped on Olbermann the other night and suddenly this thought came to me. How many times did this weenie get his balls kicked in on the school playground???

LOL.........every time I check the Beck ratings, he's drawing another 100,000 viewers.......................

FTMFW s0ns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo......Skooter the Ass Gerbil.......might wanna start taking your meds again. Beck has zero facts, 100 percent rhetoric, and NEVER fact checks ANYTHING.

You guys are right, just check out his ratings. Really in the tank. I just don't understand why this administration doesn't call him out on all his lies.
the entertainment value of watching his parrots making fools of themselves?

Forum List

Back