is feeding children food with cancer causing preservatives be considered child abuse?

blu

Sep 21, 2009
simple question, but what is the answer? personally, I think it is. Even poor people can afford to buy base ingredients and cook things from scratch. people with meney have no excuse.

FDA approves of it so it would not be considered abuse in the eyes of our legal system. Not saying that is right just stating that is the way it is at the moment. People have not been well informed of what is in processed food that should be avoided.

I think it is abuse that our government will allow exception for pesticides in food, cancer causing agents in vaccines, big pharma pills out on the markets that are proven deadly, rotten food that has been irradiated and tainted water via large money makers. A parent can be charged with abuse is they refuse to give out drugs to their children and a school pushes the issue. Who are the true abusers?

o the slippery slope...i am a major advocate of breast feeding and not feeding forumla or canned baby food...

breast feeding also provides cancer fighting agentss... for life... none of which a non-breast fed baby gets

Republicans want to get rid of the FDA. Let them eat poison.

Some people simply want FDA cleaned up. I suppose you can keep eating poisoned food if you like but I do not care for pesticides in my bread, rice or veggies.

Is feeding children food with cancer causing preservatives considered child abuse?

No, it's the American way.

Is feeding children food with cancer causing preservatives considered child abuse?

No, it's the American way.

It's the media and greedy way. Advertise that those poisons are good for you and people are going to believe it. Surely our government would not let a company falsely advertise its wares?

simple question, but what is the answer? personally, I think it is. Even poor people can afford to buy base ingredients and cook things from scratch. people with meney have no excuse.

The FDA does not allow KNOWN cancer causing foods to be sold. And in fact if when delves into the tests to supposedly suggest they cause cancer you usually find some far out amount applied.

Sugar substitutes are an example. One of them was originally labeled as possibly causing cancer in rats. When you check the tests the rats were feed doses so high that a person would have to drink something like 800 cans of soda a day for a year. And all of them have since been found safe and are still in use.

that is bullmal allie....you have to pump or the discomfort becomes too great....and pumping doesnt take that long...as long as you are "letting down" the milk will flow...most dont do it..cause they have breast implants or are too lazy.....a lot make up bullmal excuses but that is all they are

Forum List

Back