Is Donald Trump the classic American grifter?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

Donald Trump and the Republican party remind me strongly of this movie The Little Foxes. There are people that live to eat the world and crush the poor. This is today’s Republican Party whose sole goal is to loot the country.

We’ve all gone over the entire list of what Republicans have done to the country for the last 20 years. The looting, the immorality, the lying. Will the Republican base ever stand up to their leadership? What are they getting out of this?
Besides looting the country, what is the GOP leadership’s goal with all the terrible things they’re doing?

GroundhogMatrix.jpg

Donald Trump and the Republican party remind me strongly of this movie The Little Foxes. There are people that live to eat the world and crush the poor. This is today’s Republican Party whose sole goal is to loot the country.

We’ve all gone over the entire list of what Republicans have done to the country for the last 20 years. The looting, the immorality, the lying. Will the Republican base ever stand up to their leadership? What are they getting out of this?
Besides looting the country, what is the GOP leadership’s goal with all the terrible things they’re doing?

You need a hobby. This obsession is starting to destroy you.

• Banned
dean just words things differently and tries to make it look like he has never talked about this before.....he has been told this for years....same old type of thread,just different wording.....basically "i hate anyone who doesnt agree with me",which is anyone who is not far left....
We’ve never had this level of attacks against this country from the Republican Party before. Even you have to admit that.

Not only have there been all the attacks within the country against the American middle-class and the poor but Trump and the Republicans have isolated the United States with their scary and dangerous foreign policies.

Republicans are committing attacks from both within the country and outside the country. You have to admit it. It can’t be denied. It’s right there in front of you.

The answer is yes yes yes a million times yes Trump is a gd thief as was his father

LOL...

There's nothing of value with deanturd or any other sniveling bed wetter to destroy.

If anything having Trump around for them to focus their hate on keeps them animated. The fact that in spite of the ocean of tears we've waded through over the last 23 months, Trump has accomplished more than I could have dreamed anyone could do. He didn't even stop undoing the meat puppet faggot's damage, he unfucked our trade by trashing the KKKlinton NAFTA shackles we've been struggling with.

As long as deanturd and the rest of these regressive pieces of shit remain riled up and foam at the mouth, progress is being made, and watching them suffer in misery is like watching the bubbles in a tall glass of really good beer.

Now now, dave. I suggest we instead hang a Do Not Disturb sign on the deany door and let nature take its course, which at this stage shouldn’t take long at all.

This is Trump's dad, or the devil with a skin mask on and a wig. You make the call.
ttrump.jpeg

dean just words things differently and tries to make it look like he has never talked about this before.....he has been told this for years....same old type of thread,just different wording.....basically "i hate anyone who doesnt agree with me",which is anyone who is not far left....
We’ve never had this level of attacks against this country from the Republican Party before. Even you have to admit that.

Not only have there been all the attacks within the country against the American middle-class and the poor but Trump and the Republicans have isolated the United States with their scary and dangerous foreign policies.

Republicans are committing attacks from both within the country and outside the country. You have to admit it. It can’t be denied. It’s right there in front of you.
i see both parties as destroying this country....you only see one,but then you are one of them far lefties.....years ago it wasnt like this....thanks to the far right and left it now is....

Attacks? You are one deranged little parrot.

Forum List

Back