• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
48706195.cached.jpg

Classless Crybaby Donald Trump Wants to Be America’s Complainer in Chief
Classless Crybaby Donald Trump Wants to Be America’s Complainer in Chief
Stop and imagine what this hysterical man, sensitive to every slight, might do with the power of the presidency...Politics has surprised this man-baby in a lot of ways, but most fundamentally in that people not only take shots, but land them. He always seems stunned that people are calling his bullshit and shocked that the GOP isn’t tossing rose petals in his path.

An older article but far worth re-pondering. He makes Kim Jung Ill look like a paragon of sobriety and reasonable discourse. Anyone who has raised an infant knows they are like little tyrants until they are schooled on "other than them" in socializing. It's what preschool is all about.

Since Trump hasn't even graduated emotionally from preschool, how dumb would Americans be putting him in Office to square off with extremely mature and savy world leaders...many of which are our dedicated adversaries? Do we want to put a 300lb toddler in the Oval Office?

Well. Vote in the poll.

Last edited:
Yeah, because Trump is as innocent and pure as the driven snow..

Both candidates equal then....we should elect the one that won't have tantrums every five minutes...eh?

Last edited:
How does this topic relate to hating Gays ? I need to know before I vote.
It doesn't. Trump loves the gays. He's been to several gay weddings and calls them "beautiful". He also has an official policy where tranny dudes can waltz into the women's restrooms & showers whenever they want at Trump Tower.

But to be fair, men invading women's intimate space has never been something Trump has been opposed to.. So the cult of LGBT and he are on the same page.

Thanks though for reminding me to remind readers exactly where Trump stands on the LGBT cult.

Last edited:
Let's all make SillyWet happy tonight and play along.
Yes, Silly, Trump is a BIG FAT BABY.
Happy?
You don't think it's important...OK..

So you're fine with someone who does this vv every five minutes in the Whitehouse when he doesn't get his way...with that little chubby finger hovering over the nuclear launch phone..

Donald-Trump_3372655b.jpg

Let's all make SillyWet happy tonight and play along.
Yes, Silly, Trump is a BIG FAT BABY.
Happy?
You don't think it's important...OK..

So you're fine with someone who does this vv every five minutes in the Whitehouse when he doesn't get his way...with that little chubby finger hovering over the nuclear launch phone..

Donald-Trump_3372655b.jpg
I'd so the same thing if I were doing my best for Americans and some assholes were getting in my way.

Oh make no mistake...if Trump is in Office, he'll take it anywhere from his boyfriend Putin. All Putin has to do is bring him a dozen red roses and tell him how magnificent he looks that day.

Forum List

Back