Is DeSantis Actually Hurting Trump's Re-Election?

Why don't you Republicans try Solving Problems instead of Placing Blame?
If Trump would RUN the country instead of running a campaign, people might like him and vote for him.
GOP, like Trump, is shirking their responsibilities.

With Trump demanding loyalty it’d be more fun if he were as blunt as LBJ:

“I don’t want loyalty. I want *loyalty*! I want him to kiss my ass in Macy’s window at high noon and tell me it smells like roses. I want his pecker in my pocket.” - LBJ

get DeSantis and Gaetz in The Trump Administration so that they can campaign for Trump and defend him on FOX News

Florida resident voters may dump the MAGA brand due to poor governing.
Governor DeSantis popularity is dropping due to ill handling of the pandemic.
A Floridian talks about DeSantis:
“It was only in the last three months that I started wondering, ‘What the hell is up with this dude?” Deal said. “Opening up the entire state with the COVID numbers going up was horrible.”
"That will almost certainly hurt the president’s re-election chances in a state he needs to win, according to experts."

“If he has to own that and if people are looking to DeSantis as a role model for the state and he doesn’t look good,” said J. Edwin Benton, a political science professor at the University of South Florida, “then by implication it’s going to have a similar if not equal effect on Donald Trump’s chances of winning the state in November.”

you should be thankful trump has slowed illegal alien migration. they are coming in infected to seek free medical care and are taking up tp 60% of the hospital beds in southern hospitals.

Horowitz: Border state surge: Rise in serious southwestern cases driven by border-crossers from Mexico
Horowitz: Border state surge: Rise in serious southwestern cases driven by border-crossers from Mexico. Horowitz: Border state surge: Rise in serious southwestern cases driven by border-crossers from Mexico

Florida resident voters may dump the MAGA brand due to poor governing.
Governor DeSantis popularity is dropping due to ill handling of the pandemic.
A Floridian talks about DeSantis:
“It was only in the last three months that I started wondering, ‘What the hell is up with this dude?” Deal said. “Opening up the entire state with the COVID numbers going up was horrible.”
"That will almost certainly hurt the president’s re-election chances in a state he needs to win, according to experts."

“If he has to own that and if people are looking to DeSantis as a role model for the state and he doesn’t look good,” said J. Edwin Benton, a political science professor at the University of South Florida, “then by implication it’s going to have a similar if not equal effect on Donald Trump’s chances of winning the state in November.”

you should be thankful trump has slowed illegal alien migration. they are coming in infected to seek free medical care and are taking up tp 60% of the hospital beds in southern hospitals.

Horowitz: Border state surge: Rise in serious southwestern cases driven by border-crossers from Mexico
Horowitz: Border state surge: Rise in serious southwestern cases driven by border-crossers from Mexico. Horowitz: Border state surge: Rise in serious southwestern cases driven by border-crossers from Mexico
No facts supporting that supposition. Re-read that link.

Florida has a rise in cases but the death count remains low. desantis is ensuring the 70 and over in nursing homes are protected.

my family and neighbors love desantis and trump. we were right not to vote for the corrupt meth head that was found naked and drugged out.

florida was spared.

evidence: the chart and a family member works for ice.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-27-20-54-13.png
    Screenshot_2020-06-27-20-54-13.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 25
Is DeSantis Actually Hurting Trump's Re-Election?

He's trying to...

And if Desantis had not opened back up Florida the goofy libs would be bitching to open .

PS: Most FL people will not side with anti-American Democrats. Nope!

No naturalized Mexicans or Cubans will, no Crackers or American Blacks will either. Fuck the Commie Democrats!
I'll tell you right now that's how it is.
That is what the uh..scuttlebutt is.
We all know that this is America vs. Democrats this time.
There used to be American Democrats, but I suppose those days are gone.

PS: Most FL people will not side with anti-American Democrats. Nope!

No naturalized Mexicans or Cubans will, no Crackers or American Blacks will either. Fuck the Commie Democrats!
I'll tell you right now that's how it is.
That is what the uh..scuttlebutt is.
We all know that this is America vs. Democrats this time.
There used to be American Democrats, but I suppose those days are gone.

Don't forget no state income tax and right to work state so you can't be forced to join a union

Forum List

Back