is dennis rodman a CIA pawn?

Do you think Dennis Rodman might be working for the CIA?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I guess I'm really not sure — but I blame George W. Bush.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, Rodman is a super clever CIA spy. I hear he has a 148 IQ and he plays chess while calculating 12 moves ahead.

Yes, Rodman is a super clever CIA spy. I hear he has a 148 IQ and he plays chess while calculating 12 moves ahead.

Given that I'm new here and don't know anyone, I'm going to ape the pessimist and assume that was sarcasm.

But guess what?

If that was in fact sarcasm, then the irony is that yes, Rodman really does have a much higher IQ than many would expect of him.

I remember reading an article about him in Sports Illustrated back in the day when he was a Chicago Bull which mentioned that his IQ is 160-something. No joke.

A smart person doesn't expose his or her greatest strength(s) until that person's back is against the wall.

With regard to his personality, Rodman has been playing with house money for the better part of his life.

Last edited:

Given that I'm new here and don't know anyone, I'm going to ape the pessimist and assume that was sarcasm.

But guess what?

If that was in fact sarcasm, then the irony is that yes, Rodman really does have a much higher IQ than many would expect of him.

I remember reading an article about him in Sports Illustrated back in the day when he was a Chicago Bull which mentioned that his IQ is 160-something. No joke.

A smart person doesn't expose his or her greatest strength(s) until that person's back is against the wall.

With regard to his personality, Rodman has been playing with house money for the better part of his life.

He has 3 PHDs, hes also a master of throwing knives, and no one can defuse a bomb quicker than he can. He can hold his breath for 8 minutes, he once killed a tiger with a homemade spear, he speaks 10 languages and hes an expert motorcycle driver. Legend has it that while wielding a katana, he cannot be defeated.

Hes the right guy for the job.

Last edited:

Yes, and the clever thing is the way he disguises his high IQ. I saw him on Trumps's US Celebrity Apprentice and he pretended to be very, very stupid. It shows a lot of foresight to build up that cover years before going to N Korea.

Yes, and the clever thing is the way he disguises his high IQ. I saw him on Trumps's US Celebrity Apprentice and he pretended to be very, very stupid. It shows a lot of foresight to build up that cover years before going to N Korea.

Yeah, hes sneaky like that. Did you know he has a photographic memory?

is dennis rodman a CIA pawn?

Nope. Unless more information comes out, I am sticking with extra-terrestrial.

Forum List

Back