Is DC Safe Yet? What is Biden Waiting For?

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015

"Three months after more than 25,000 National Guard troops poured into the nation’s capital to secure President Joe Biden’s inauguration, Defense Department and Guard officials are losing patience and are denying some of the city’s recurring requests for troops to protect D.C."

Trump coming back to attack the Capitol building when no one is looking?
Chauvin supporters about to swoop down on DC?
Godzilla sightings in the Potomac? Alien sightings? Xi Jin Ping coming to claim the White House in lieu of payment of debts by Joe Biden.

Do we need the National Guard in Washington DC? NO. Is Joe or Nan pulling them out? NO.
Is that OK? No.

Last edited:
Godzilla would never go to D.C. just L.A. he likes Mexican food. Joe didn't order them into D.C. Trump was president then.

Puleeze!

D.C. has not been safe for decades.

And it has nothing to do with safety for the politicians inside the Capitol!

Puleeze!

D.C. has not been safe for decades.

And it has nothing to do with safety for the politicians inside the Capitol!
I was stationed there in 1985 and there were nine year old's knifing each other after school just like when my Dad was there twenty years before in the army. They did that in OKC when I was growing up..The GI's are there because of problems with sore loser(s).

"Three months after more than 25,000 National Guard troops poured into the nation’s capital to secure President Joe Biden’s inauguration, Defense Department and Guard officials are losing patience and are denying some of the city’s recurring requests for troops to protect D.C."

Trump coming back to attack the Capitol building when no one is looking?
Chauvin supporters about to swoop down on DC?
Godzilla sightings in the Potomac? Alien sightings? Xi Jin Ping coming to claim the White House in lieu of payment of debts by Joe Biden.

Do we need the National Guard in Washington DC? NO. Is Joe or Nan pulling them out? NO.
Is that OK? No.
Trump the Traitor wanted the NG to protect the insurgents!

The NG troops are being vetted loyal to the Constitution and the government one by one.

I haven't seen any Trump cultists here renouncing their support for their violent coup attempt. Quite the contrary. They're all lying openly and pretending it didn't happen.

Why? They're hoping patriotic Americans will let their guard down, allowing them to attempt another violent fascist coup.

This thread is an example of that, and of why we have to keep our guard up.

Forum List

Back