Is Dad2three a typical liberal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I was just in a thread started by Dad2three entitled, "Why conservatives are on the wrong side of history?"

Conservative responses were routinely rebuffed and edited because they did not address the OP. However, I addressed the OP and was subsequently locked out of the thread altogether.

Is Dad2three the typical liberal on this site? Are all liberals averse to freedom of speech? Are all liberals averse to opposing opinions?

I, as well as other conservatives, may be on the wrong side of history, but are liberals and other fascists like them on the wrong side of natural law? Will they, along with a myriad of other tyrants throughout history, stand before God almighty and be condemned for their continual abuse of the natural laws of God that our Founders fought and died for?

I was just in a thread started by Dad2three entitled, "Why conservatives are on the wrong side of history?"

Conservative responses were routinely rebuffed and edited because they did not address the OP. However, I addressed the OP and was subsequently locked out of the thread altogether.

Is Dad2three the typical liberal on this site? Are all liberals averse to freedom of speech? Are all liberals averse to opposing opinions?

I, as well as other conservatives, may be on the wrong side of history, but are liberals and other fascists like them on the wrong side of natural law? Will they, along with a myriad of other tyrants throughout history, stand before God almighty and be condemned for their continual abuse of the natural laws of God that our Founders fought and died for?

You sound just a little butt hurt.

Hyper partisans always think everyone but them is wrong on everything personally I find them boring.

I was thinking more along the line of arrogant ass myself.

They can get to be boring as well.

maybe he has a right to be.

I don't understand sites that allow people to lock you out of threads. What is the point of having a thread? Is it not to freely discuss a subject?

If not, then this site is merely designed for propagandists like Dad2three.

Speaking of Dad2three, I wonder if all three were aborted like the good Dim he is. For their sakes, I hope so.

Thread closed.

The thread that is the topic of discussion has run it's course and been closed.

If you have issues with moderation, don't start threads on it. PM one of the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back